Charges filed in shooting of Kansas City teen who rang wrong doorbell

The Civil War has been over for quite some time and your side lost. :206:

He’s not a democrat….the democrats started the Civil War to keep blacks as their slaves and they were defeated by the republicans who freed the blacks…..get your history straight.

Unlike the 3 Georgia hillbillies who are spending the rest of their lives in jail for murdering a man who was jogging while Black, Zimmerman had the sense to not take a film crew on his negro hunt.

Martin did have the poor sense to double back and violently attack Zimmerman………after telling his friend on the phone that some “homo” was following him. Funny that you defend a gay hater…..

My point was that guns change the way people think and they influence the decisions that people make. If this guy didn't have a gun, he probably wouldn't have opened the door and attacked this kid who went to the wrong house.

If George Zimmerman hadn't had a concealed gun, he probably wouldn't have stalked Trayvon Martin around the neighborhood before getting into a physical altercation with him and killing him. For the record, I agreed that the law was on GZ's side, but it shouldn't have been. He instigated that entire conflict.

If Michael Dunn hadn't been armed, he wouldn't have gotten into an altercation with 4 black teenagers and shot Jordan Davis to death.

People who think they can just legally shoot someone think and act differently than people who are unarmed and face the possibility of getting knuckles to the face. Or people who think they can legally shoot someone think and act differently than those who think they might get into legal trouble if they shoot without sufficient justification. States like Florida and Missouri have made it easier for the average paranoid, angry white male to shoot someone. Consequently, they're more likely to behave like vigilantes.

So yeah, as I said, it's the fucking guns.

You didn’t follow the Zimmerman case…obviously…….Zimmerman didn’t get into a physical altercation with Martin………martin lost Zimmerman in the townhouse complex….then circled around and violently assaulted Zimmerman…..who was already on his way back to the parking lot to meet the police……

martin was free and clear when he decided to attack Zimmerman….

that you speak out of your ass on this topic puts everything you post in question….

My point was that guns change the way people think and they influence the decisions that people make. If this guy didn't have a gun, he probably wouldn't have opened the door and attacked this kid who went to the wrong house.

If George Zimmerman hadn't had a concealed gun, he probably wouldn't have stalked Trayvon Martin around the neighborhood before getting into a physical altercation with him and killing him. For the record, I agreed that the law was on GZ's side, but it shouldn't have been. He instigated that entire conflict.

If Michael Dunn hadn't been armed, he wouldn't have gotten into an altercation with 4 black teenagers and shot Jordan Davis to death.

People who think they can just legally shoot someone think and act differently than people who are unarmed and face the possibility of getting knuckles to the face. Or people who think they can legally shoot someone think and act differently than those who think they might get into legal trouble if they shoot without sufficient justification. States like Florida and Missouri have made it easier for the average paranoid, angry white male to shoot someone. Consequently, they're more likely to behave like vigilantes.

And the fact that blacks have used stand your ground laws as their defense, and won, more than whites shows you don’t understand any of these issues…….

And the fact that blacks have used stand your ground laws as their defense, and won, more than whites shows you don’t understand any of these issues…….

I didn't bring race into it. Race wasn't my point; those were just two examples I was using as references.

That's a good story, but today's republicans have the mindset of those democrats.

No....they don't. In fact....republicans don't even think about race......the democrat party is obsessed with race....using it as a tool, a weapon and a shield........while the republicans couldn't care less about it........the democrats know this, so they use race as a weapon, then, when their polices destroy minorities in every way, they use race to shield themselves from the fall out .....

You didn’t follow the Zimmerman case…obviously…….Zimmerman didn’t get into a physical altercation with Martin………martin lost Zimmerman in the townhouse complex….then circled around and violently assaulted Zimmerman…..who was already on his way back to the parking lot to meet the police……

martin was free and clear when he decided to attack Zimmerman….

I did follow the case, fucktard. I didn't say that Zimmerman initiated the actual fight itself, and to clarify, whether I liked it or not, Zimmerman basically acted within the law.

But Zimmerman's actions were totally unnecessary, went against the advice of a dispatcher, and it caused a young Martin who was unfamiliar with the area and its residents to become confused and panic. Zimmerman started the whole thing with his tough guy act, pursuing someone around the neighborhood. The only reason he did was because he was armed. Too much of a doughboy pussy to confront Martin unarmed.

that you speak out of your ass on this topic puts everything you post in question….

Go shove a beehive in your ass. I bet you'd quite like it.

I did follow the case, fucktard. I didn't say that Zimmerman initiated the actual fight itself, and to clarify, whether I liked it or not, Zimmerman basically acted within the law.

But Zimmerman's actions were totally unnecessary, went against the advice of a dispatcher, and it caused a young Martin who was unfamiliar with the area and its residents to become confused and panic. Zimmerman started the whole thing with his tough guy act, pursuing someone around the neighborhood. The only reason he did was because he was armed. Too much of a doughboy pussy to confront Martin unarmed.

Go shove a beehive in your ass. I bet you'd quite like it.

No...they weren't....he didn't engage martin in anyway, made no contact with martin..........he began following martin to let the police know where he was......

And, clod, Zimmerman stopped following martin when the dispatcher said he didn't have to follow him, and he returned to the parking lot to meet the police........

No...dipshit....martin knew exactly where his father's townhouse was, and he was right by it when he decided to beat up the "homo,"............we know this from the testimony of his friend, who he was talking to on his phone at the time of the event....

Martin wasn't confused or panicked, he was a young thug, who was sent to live with his father because his mother couldn't control him anymore...........he initiated the attack on martin after circling around the complex to get in front of zimmerman and attacked him from an ambush....you dolt.

Unlike the 3 Georgia hillbillies who are spending the rest of their lives in jail for murdering a man who was jogging while Black, Zimmerman had the sense to not take a film crew on his negro hunt.

Zimmerman (like Rittenhouse) acted within the law and I don't think film would change the outcome. I think the laws should be changed. We'd have a lot fewer tough guys trying to get their manhood and testicle juice amped up artificially if we didn't allow them to walk around with a concealed handgun or an AR-15 out in the open. They'd have to go lift them weights or join the army just like daddy and grandpappy did.

If he has dementia, he has a solid defense that will result in him being institutionalized until he dies. I’m normally against the “not guilty by reason of insanity defense”. Ive always thought that insane killers should be institutionalixed until they are cured, then transferred to prison to serve out the sentence for their crimes, not released into the population at large.

Can't really disagree with this

No...they weren't....he didn't engage martin in anyway, made no contact with martin..........he began following martin to let the police know where he was......

Look, I have no idea where you're from. Maybe in your world, being followed by some stranger in a car and then on foot at night isn't perceived as a threat, but to me and most people I've ever met, it is. Zimmerman started the whole fucking thing by being a pretend cop.

Not reading the rest of your pro-NRA defense of fat boy because it's lame spin. Go find a broomstick and sit on it. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Look, I have no idea where you're from. Maybe in your world, being followed by some stranger in a car and then on foot at night isn't perceived as a threat, but to me and most people I've ever met, it is. Zimmerman started the whole fucking thing by being a pretend cop.

Not reading the rest of your pro-NRA defense of fat boy because it's lame spin. Go find a broomstick and sit on it. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

And since martin was completely clear of zimmerman....out if visual contact with him and zimmerman was walkimg in the opposite direction when martin circled around and ambushed him, how do you say there was a physical threat?

Martin had to run to get ahead of zimmerman....

you are wrong and now you have to cover for your ignorance on this topic

And since martin was completely clear of zimmerman....out if visual contact with him and zimmerman was walkimg in the opposite direction when martin circled around and ambushed him, how do you say there was a physical threat?

Martin had to run to get ahead of zimmerman....

you are wrong and now you have to cover for your ignorance on this topic
Finally! An eye witness.

No....they don't. In fact....republicans don't even think about race......the democrat party is obsessed with race....using it as a tool, a weapon and a shield........while the republicans couldn't care less about it........the democrats know this, so they use race as a weapon, then, when their polices destroy minorities in every way, they use race to shield themselves from the fall out .....
Yea that's why black folks thrive in the Republican Party.

So then your solution would be to take guns away.

Yea that's why black folks thrive in the Republican Party.

They don't vote for republicans so how would they get ahead in the party? They vote for the democrat party at a rate of over 95%, and the democrat cities where they are trapped, are creating generational poverty and crime for them......so you tell us how voting for democrats is helping them.....considering you have schools in democrat party shit holes that refuse to teach black and hispanic kids math, reading, english, history, and science...but they will teach gender pronouns and racism...

the democrat cities where they are trapped, are creating generational poverty and crime for them.

Then why don’t Republican candidates go in to the inner cities and explain how much better their lives would be under Republican leadership?

Because it won’t be

Then why don’t Republican candidates go in to the inner cities and explain how much better their lives would be under Republican leadership?

Because it won’t be

The democrats have created generational poverty and crime, refuse to allow blacks and hispanics to escape from democrat party controlled schools that do not educate their children, release violent gun offenders over and over again causing the. deaths of 10s of thousands of young black men each year........

Yeah......I can see the benefits of voting for the democrats......

Meanwhile, the republicans, who don't care about skin color....

Want to give all parents school vouchers so they can send their kids wherever they want

They want to lock up the most violent gun criminals so they don't keep shooting people...

They want to create actual jobs, and businsesses all across the country, including black neighborhoods.....

Yeah why would blacks want any of that?

Forum List

Back