Charges dropped in Smollett case

The city spent 150 k on investigating the case. It’s outrageous and unlike any other case you or I have witnessed. Someone is going down for this.

Given the CPD only clears about 17% of actual homicides, I'm not sure why they wasted so much money on this.

"Oh, no, we were required to do our jobs for a change, instead of standing around eating fucking donuts! Someone is going to pay for this, I tell you!"

Apparently not slow enough to buy into your bullshit. After the prosecutor had to recuse herself after it was revealed she had a private relationship with Smollet, the next prosecutor decided it would be politically unpopular in Chicago to prosecute Smollett and recommended the Justice Department take over the case.

You just kind of repeated what I just said. Any prosecution would be a loser, that's why they didn't bother. Yes, you are slow.

this guy faked a HATE crime---this is serious
....and YOU know if a white committed a hate crime, they would've been lynched/given the MAX/etc
...this was SERIOUS --and---according to you people --RACE is the MOST serious subject

I don't take it seriously. most people thought he was faking it from the start. (We all know you MAGA Nazis are too lazy to go out in the cold).

If it was a hate crime, it would be serious. A desperate cry for attention... not serious.

I guess people that steal shouldn't go to jail...!!!???
they are non-violent and it's not serious

Not a bad idea. Just require them to make monetary restitution. We already lock up too many people as it is.

Actually, this is already what we do for white folks. Little Timmy gets turned over to his parent, while little Jamal is going to jail.

Liar. There was no agreement. Just a drop of all charges and immediate burial of all records. Even the Chicago Court Clerk is flabbergasted

I'm sure a lot of people are flabbergasted, but they don't have to make a decision, "Do I prosecute a prank and lose, or do i spend that money going after real criminals who are dangerous?"

Soros is incapable of doing to America what he does to UK. If he pisses us off, we got Rangers, MARSOC, Green Berets, and Navy SEALS. He isn't that untouchable.

Other big billionaires have already destroyed this country, we are far worse off than the UK. But at least it's DOMESTIC CHRISTIAN billionaires you are getting on your knees for, "Marion".

The Smollet situation is a serious miscarriage of justice.

Egregious, even. I don't care if he gave Obama some good head. He committed a crime.

Are we a nation of laws, or no?

Yes, we are. And in most cases, filing a false police report is a fine. Oh, look, he paid a fine. I guess we're done here.

It’s like the sailor who did what Hillary did - he’s in prison, she’s in Europe badmouthing America.

which sailor was that? Can you actually cite the case with the name? My guess, what he did was nowhere near what Hillary did.

this guy faked a HATE crime---this is serious
....and YOU know if a white committed a hate crime, they would've been lynched/given the MAX/etc
...this was SERIOUS --and---according to you people --RACE is the MOST serious subject

I don't take it seriously. most people thought he was faking it from the start. (We all know you MAGA Nazis are too lazy to go out in the cold).

If it was a hate crime, it would be serious. A desperate cry for attention... not serious.

I guess people that steal shouldn't go to jail...!!!???
they are non-violent and it's not serious

Not a bad idea. Just require them to make monetary restitution. We already lock up too many people as it is.

Actually, this is already what we do for white folks. Little Timmy gets turned over to his parent, while little Jamal is going to jail.

Liar. There was no agreement. Just a drop of all charges and immediate burial of all records. Even the Chicago Court Clerk is flabbergasted

I'm sure a lot of people are flabbergasted, but they don't have to make a decision, "Do I prosecute a prank and lose, or do i spend that money going after real criminals who are dangerous?"
Jails are filled up in many urban areas. Many charges are dropped for perps. You want to change the system, BLM the way they did it was wrong. Obama was testing for the federalization of the police departments. You need to remove crimes from the criminal codes. We know it is a business in some parts of this nation also.

More worried about Kim Dotcom and backpage than terrorists. Why do we pay these people?

I guarantee fbj misses backpage.

I think you are a little confused here, buddy. It was the Christian assholes like Sessions who insisted on shutting down backpage. This was actually a terrible idea, because the hookers didn't stop being hookers, they just went back out on the streets.

More worried about Kim Dotcom and backpage than terrorists. Why do we pay these people?

I guarantee fbj misses backpage.

I think you are a little confused here, buddy. It was the Christian assholes like Sessions who insisted on shutting down backpage. This was actually a terrible idea, because the hookers didn't stop being hookers, they just went back out on the streets.

You POS, don't you ever quote me, tard. You're exactly that stupid. Stupid is knowing better, and then doing it anyway, which is 997/1000 of your posts.

As I look at a thread filled with leftists cheerleading for a rich racist who just walked for a crime ordinary Americans are sitting in prison for I’d have to say you’re as clueless as usual.

I don't think ordinary Americans should go to jail for this sort of thing, either, and they usually don't. They usually pay a fine and are required to do community service.

Again, go back to Hate Radio..... they'll tell you what you think.

I watched the Press Conference held by Rhambo and the Chicago Police Chief - they made it perfectly clear that all the evidence proved / proves Smollett was guilty of the more than a dozen felonies for which he was charged.

I'm sure he was. But here's the problem.

Where was the presser from these two jokers when Jason van Dyke shot LaQuan McDonald 16 times? Oh, that's right. There wasn't... it was covered up. There was also no Presser when it was revealed that Ronald Watts had framed dozens of men for drug possession. Or the presser when it was revealed Cdr. John Burge tortured false confessions out of dozens of suspects.

I could go on and on about the misconduct of the CPD, which is sad, because most of the men and women on it are pretty decent. But if this became a trial of a popular celebrity against the CPD, no one would really want to piss up that rope.
More than a dozen Felonies....

You don't think anyone should go to jail for committing more than a dozen Felonies?

Lying to the police, filing a false police report, faking a hate crime, pulling police and investigators off of their real jobs to waste time on his charade....

Your opinion, while I actually respect it, goes to show, IMO, how liberals don't believe in TRUE accountability ... For LIBERALS.

As I look at a thread filled with leftists cheerleading for a rich racist who just walked for a crime ordinary Americans are sitting in prison for I’d have to say you’re as clueless as usual.

I don't think ordinary Americans should go to jail for this sort of thing, either, and they usually don't. They usually pay a fine and are required to do community service.

I watched the Press Conference held by Rhambo and the Chicago Police Chief - they made it perfectly clear that all the evidence proved / proves Smollett was guilty of the more than a dozen felonies for which he was charged.

Where was the presser from these two jokers when Jason van Dyke shot LaQuan McDonald 16 times? Oh, that's right. There wasn't... it was covered up. There was also no Presser when it was revealed that Ronald Watts had framed dozens of men for drug possession. Or the presser when it was revealed Cdr. John Burge tortured false confessions out of dozens of suspects.

I could go on and on about the misconduct of the CPD, which is sad, because most of the men and women on it are pretty decent. But if this became a trial of a popular celebrity against the CPD, no one would really want to piss up that rope.

You don't think anyone should go to jail for committing more than a dozen Felonies?

Lying to the police, filing a false police report, faking a hate crime, pulling police and investigators off of their real jobs to waste time on his charade....

Your opinion, while I actually respect it, goes to show, IMO, how liberals don't believe in TRUE accountability ... For LIBERALS.
Rich homosexual racists are above the law according to the Left.

Not Obama, but-
Kim Foxx & Tina Tchen: Jussie Smollett Contact Explained | Heavy.com
According to the Chicago Sun-Times, the effort by Foxx came after a former Michelle Obama chief of staff reached out to Foxx. The newspaper reported that the chief of staff and lawyer was a supporter of Smollett. She was described as Tina Tchen, “a Chicago attorney and former chief of staff for former First Lady Michelle Obama,” by the Sun-Times.

Cameras are ready at the criminal court building waiting for #JussieSmollett to come out after SA Kim Foxx decides to drop all charges against #Smollettpic.twitter.com/rT7I7wweWk

— Rafer Weigel (@RaferWeigel) March 26, 2019

On March 26, 2019, the Empire actor’s attorneys dramatically revealed that prosecutors had dropped charges against Smollett, who stood accused of multiple felonies for allegedly faking a hate crime attack. “He was a victim who was vilified and made to appear as a perpetrator as a result of false and inappropriate remarks made to the public causing an inappropriate rush to judgment,” his lawyers said in a statement. It was a dramatic and stunning about-face in the case, and it’s renewed scrutiny over what happened between Kim Foxx and Tina Tchen.

Foxx had recused herself from the case, and her top deputy, Joe Magats, made the decision, according to a journalist for the New York Times, who quoted Magats as saying, “We stand behind the investigation, we stand behind the decision to charge him and we stand behind the charges in the case. The mere fact that it was disposed of in an alternative manner does not mean that there were any problems or infirmities in the case or the evidence.” New York Times reporter Julie Bosman quoted Joseph Magats as saying, “We didn’t exonerate him.”

Magats, the asst state's atty, said he saw no problems with the police investigation or the evidence against Smollett. The charges against Smollett were dropped in return for his agreement to do community service, he said, and for forfeiting his bond to the city of Chicago.

And-
Read State's Attorney Kim Foxx's texts and emails regarding the Jussie Smollett case
Here is one-
View attachment 252388

Just blame it on Obama with no evidence at all

Sorta like Jussie did

Trump lovers are pathetic...
Trump's personal lawyer, campaign manager, security advisor were all charged with felonies....Is trump behind what they were charged with? Obviously you will say no...

But you have the audacity to infer that this Kim Foxx woman being a former chief of staff for Obama's wife means what again?

By the way, Trump's CURRENT labor secretary is very familiar with giving sweet heart deals to guilty prominent people -- even if they break the law to do it...Since he is Trump's CURRENT labor sec, does that mean Trump is somehow responsible?

Prosecutors Broke Law in Agreement Not to Prosecute Jeffrey Epstein, Judge Rules

Trump's associates with charged with political crimes, not real offenses at all. Just bullshit cooked up by Mueller to try and get them to lie about their President.

One man, Dr. Jerome Corsi broke it however, by refusing to plead guilty to a crime he did not commit and refusing to lie about his President.

Completely different case than Smollett's.
THEY WERE CHARGED WITH CRIMES <<--- I REPEAT, CHARGED WITH A FUCKING CRIME AND CONVICTED WHILE NAMING TRUMP AS A CO-CONSPIRATOR

Maybe cap locks will make it harder for you to avoid seeing your bullshit logic blow up in your face....

The only one who named the President as a "coconspirator" is Mike Cohen- an admitted liar and perjurer who is just a disgraceful excuse for a human being. The other gentleman never said anything against their President. Especially with Mr. Manafort, it shows what an outstanding, courageous human being he is. Manafort was locked in solitary confinement as if he was El Fucking Chapo for a solid year for white collar allegations. He was told by Mueller all he had to do was Lie like a rug denouncing his President and he would be released and be the toast of the liberal town. Book deals, movie deals, the whole 9 yards. He refused to lie.
Was he lying before or after he worked for trump for over 10 years?

Who named Michelle Obama as a co-conspirator in multiple felony convictions?

Or is the black woman guilty of something just because?

Is lying to the FBI bad too?

FBI Interview Catches Hillary Clinton In Multiple Lies

FBI Interview Catches Hillary Clinton In Multiple Lies
Shouldn't Trump's DOJ and FBI prosecute her??

You act like I would be bothered if Hillary was put in jail...

I wouldn't

but you would commit suicide if Trump was....

Smollett gets 16 felonies dropped.

Kraft is charged with a couple of misdemeanors and the prosecution won't budge.

White privilege!

• Because you have to much tRump juice in your eyes from the facial.

• Federal prosecutors including now-Labor Secretary Alex Acosta improperly misled victims of sex criminal Jeffrey Epstein during their investigation of the once-influential financier a decade ago, a judge ruled on Thursday.
  • U.S. District Judge Kenneth Marra slammed the government for failing to notify Epstein's victims that it had reached a non-prosecution agreement with Epstein while leading them to believe that charges could still be filed.
  • Epstein, who has had powerful friends such as Bill Clinton and Donald Trump, has been accused of sexually abusing dozens of underage girls.

OH, shit face, tRump cum stained face,
I checked to see if you posted any outrage over Acosta/Epstein, not a word

n0o
Not outrage at all, showing you to your face your hypocrisy.
Nice try.

Prosecutors led by Alexander R. Acosta, who is now the secretary of labor, violated federal law when they failed to tell victims about an agreement not to prosecute Jeffrey E. Epstein, a wealthy New York financier accused of molesting dozens of underage girls, a federal judge ruled on Thursday.
When you start throwing your disgust in both directions while making blanket statements, get back to us.
Till then you have zero credibility.

Prosecutors Broke Law in Agreement Not to Prosecute Jeffrey Epstein, Judge Rules
Thanks for your fake outrage, but I haven't done what you claim. All child molesters should go down, but just because the faggot you point out didn't, does not mean Juicy Fruit should. The Obamas are neck deep in this crap.
LIke all buttstains, you lie, but it's ok, the feds are looking at juicy now.
I don't know anything about that and once again, the buttstain proves nothing.

• Because you have to much tRump juice in your eyes from the facial.

• Federal prosecutors including now-Labor Secretary Alex Acosta improperly misled victims of sex criminal Jeffrey Epstein during their investigation of the once-influential financier a decade ago, a judge ruled on Thursday.
  • U.S. District Judge Kenneth Marra slammed the government for failing to notify Epstein's victims that it had reached a non-prosecution agreement with Epstein while leading them to believe that charges could still be filed.
  • Epstein, who has had powerful friends such as Bill Clinton and Donald Trump, has been accused of sexually abusing dozens of underage girls.

OH, shit face, tRump cum stained face,
I checked to see if you posted any outrage over Acosta/Epstein, not a word

n0o
Not outrage at all, showing you to your face your hypocrisy.
Nice try.

Thanks for your fake outrage, but I haven't done what you claim. All child molesters should go down, but just because the faggot you point out didn't, does not mean Juicy Fruit should. The Obamas are neck deep in this crap.
LIke all buttstains, you lie, but it's ok, the feds are looking at juicy now.
I don't know anything about that and once again, the buttstain proves nothing.
Lies and more lives. Give it up, the report has proven that you are all habitual criminal liars.

Soros is incapable of doing to America what he does to UK. If he pisses us off, we got Rangers, MARSOC, Green Berets, and Navy SEALS. He isn't that untouchable.

Other big billionaires have already destroyed this country, we are far worse off than the UK. But at least it's DOMESTIC CHRISTIAN billionaires you are getting on your knees for, "Marion".

The Smollet situation is a serious miscarriage of justice.

Egregious, even. I don't care if he gave Obama some good head. He committed a crime.

Are we a nation of laws, or no?

Yes, we are. And in most cases, filing a false police report is a fine. Oh, look, he paid a fine. I guess we're done here.

It’s like the sailor who did what Hillary did - he’s in prison, she’s in Europe badmouthing America.

which sailor was that? Can you actually cite the case with the name? My guess, what he did was nowhere near what Hillary did.
Lol
and-it-all-makes-sense-now-jussie-smollett-with-michele-barack-obama.jpg

I love how you sheep are all about innocent till proven guilty....till it is someone from the other side and then they are guilty no matter what.

Partisans can have no consistency

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Partisans can have no consistency ...

What a flucking hoot.

You are not even supposed to be here you flucking welcher…..

There was actual evidence against the Tard actor....

Like facts would matter with your zealot ass.....

Evidence is not a conviction....you know.. that old "innocent till proven guilty" thing that you used to pretend to agree with.

I am still waiting on the list of verified lies from the last 5 years, have you gotten it compiled yet?

You Chicken Shit Welcher...

The evidence is clear, your lying media has told

thousands and thousands of lies.....

Your Chicken Shit Ass is afraid to go lie for lie because

we both know you are full of shit.

Your list of verified lies is you being a Chicken Shit

to go lie for lie, plain to see....

Lets bet $50.00 lie for Comparable lie Chicken Shit....

You got anything Comparable to what your lying media did to Nick Sandmann?

You got anything Comparable to dan fluck face rather lying about Bush?

We know you don't because our media doesn't do that shit....

You want to Bet Chicken Shit?

I love how you sheep are all about innocent till proven guilty....till it is someone from the other side and then they are guilty no matter what.

What a flucking hoot.

Evidence is not a conviction....you know.. that old "innocent till proven guilty" thing that you used to pretend to agree with.

I am still waiting on the list of verified lies from the last 5 years, have you gotten it compiled yet?

What a flucking hoot.

You are still a Chicken Shit...……..

We both know why you refuse to go lie for Comparable lie.....

Even though you're a Tard, you're not that Stupid.....

You know your media lies it's ass off.......

Forum List

Back