Charges dropped in Smollett case

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I said from the start he would never see any jail time. The democrat hell hole of Chicago has shown us all again their hate for the law abiding. What if the this fake hate crime had succeeded? Ruining the lives of innocents? Liberal scum are worse than animals, IMO. He's the victim according to one attorney.

Jussie Smollett charges dropped, actor won't be prosecuted on charges he faked attack
In a shocking announcement Tuesday morning, the Cook County State’s Attorney’s office said it will not be prosecuting Jussie Smollett, who was previously accused of faking an anti-black, anti-gay hate crime in Chicago in order to drum up publicity for his role on the TV drama “Empire.”

Fox News has learned the judge granted a nolle pros, which essentially means that the case has been dropped and that he will no longer be prosecuted for the alleged crime.

It’s unclear at this time why the court decided not to proceed with prosecution, but the former “Empire” star is expected to give a statement after he leaves the courthouse later today.

Jussie Smollett charges dropped, actor won't be prosecuted on charges he faked attack

I love how you sheep are all about innocent till proven guilty....till it is someone from the other side and then they are guilty no matter what.

Partisans can have no consistency

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I said from the start he would never see any jail time. The democrat hell hole of Chicago has shown us all again their hate for the law abiding. What if the this fake hate crime had succeeded? Ruining the lives of innocents? Liberal scum are worse than animals, IMO. He's the victim according to one attorney.

In a shocking announcement Tuesday morning, the Cook County State’s Attorney’s office said it will not be prosecuting Jussie Smollett, who was previously accused of faking an anti-black, anti-gay hate crime in Chicago in order to drum up publicity for his role on the TV drama “Empire.”

Fox News has learned the judge granted a nolle pros, which essentially means that the case has been dropped and that he will no longer be prosecuted for the alleged crime.

It’s unclear at this time why the court decided not to proceed with prosecution, but the former “Empire” star is expected to give a statement after he leaves the courthouse later today.

Rahm got the word from Barry....Jussie (queer spade liar) "could have been his son".

Rule of law and innocent until proven guilty applies to gay black men too, mikey. Get over it.

• Banned
I love how you sheep are all about innocent till proven guilty....till it is someone from the other side and then they are guilty no matter what.

Care to prove your lies? And no, I wont wait...

• Banned
Rule of law and innocent until proven guilty applies to gay black men too, mikey. Get over it.
The evidence says they were guilty. The police had evidence. But, what do I need to get over? The fact that liberal scum are indeed the crime party?

The two "perps" got caught buying supplies for the "assault"
Its on tape. JS

And that proves that Smoellet paid them to do so?

The check Smollett wrote to them does.

How about everyone chill till we find out more I for one am interested to find out what happened here.
You will never find out. Unless you think the media and the government will tell you the truth.

The two "perps" got caught buying supplies for the "assault"
Its on tape. JS

And that proves that Smoellet paid them to do so?

Police said he wrote them a check for 3500 i think

The Chicago police are furious. I don't blame them. They should demand an investigation of the judge.

All white males should realize their liberty and freedom is less secure today than yesterday.

All it takes is for a mulatto degenerate putting a clothesline around his neck and pointing you out.

If you don't think this can happen where you live, you are wrong, they are everywhere.

Kavanagh, officer who shot Brown, Traygone Martin case....hell Trump.

Anyone...anyone at all

Yep, thanks for proving my point. All those folks were innocent till proven guilty by the right wingers and now all that has changed for this guy.

I guess it pays to be a Democrat-favored homosexual Hollywood Liberal... It seems that believed he has enough to deal with, regarding his obvious serious mental issues, without adding prison time to them.

/----/ FaAke a hate crime lie to the Police and get off scott free.

/----/ FaAke a hate crime lie to the Police and get off scott free.
Even after writing a 3000 dollar check to his accomplices.

Forum List

Back