Charges dropped in Smollett case

New York Times really wants a race war, doesn't it? it's not just Smollett who wants a race war!

D220W1rVYAAquji.png

D220XVAU0AAqfXb.png
Race baiters are the worst, but thank God that most people are smarter than the baiters at current. However as each generation is brainwashed in the government system, their smarts are fading fast.

........the big nail in the coffin was Mr Jackass didn't want to give up his phone---the CPD are trying to find the attackers and they are on JS's phone---minutes within the time frame of the attack .............they can find the attackers from JS's phone !!!!.....--and dumbass doesn't want to give up his phone

........the big nail in the coffin was Mr Jackass didn't want to give up his phone---the CPD are trying to find the attackers and they are on JS's phone---minutes within the time frame of the attack .............they can find the attackers from JS's phone !!!!.....--and dumbass doesn't want to give up his phone
The guy is guilty undoubtedly, but he gets a pass because he is a celebrity ?? Two teir justice system is in play or a corrupt system is in play ?? Both ?? What corrupts a system ? People do, but what kind of people ? Deplorables ???

now the lawyer of Smollett says the Nigerian brothers were wearing whiteface. i bet it was Ralph Northam himself wearing blackface, and wearing whiteface over the blackface!

New York Times really wants a race war, doesn't it? it's not just Smollett who wants a race war!

Yes, publishing essays is clearly inciting a race war.

Looks like most of the snowflakes are white.

Race baiters are the worst, but thank God that most people are smarter than the baiters at current. However as each generation is brainwashed in the government system, their smarts are fading fast.

Only race-baiter I see is the one you clowns and the Russians put in the White House. And the Russians were doing it to cause trouble. What's your excuse?

You mean he actually thinks he has constitutional rights? Oh, the horror of it all.

Again, I honestly wish the CPD put this much effort into the 500 murders that happened last year they haven't solved yet.

The guy is guilty undoubtedly, but he gets a pass because he is a celebrity ?? Two teir justice system is in play or a corrupt system is in play ?? Both ?? What corrupts a system ? People do, but what kind of people ? Deplorables ???

Where the fuck have you been? We've always had a two-tier system for rich people and celebrities. OJ Simpson, Robert Blake, Robert Downey, Winona Ryder. Those are the ones that come to mind immediately.

Here's the thing. If he had been a poor black kid who reported he had been subjected to a gay bashing, the CPD would have taken his statement and filed it under "DILLIGAF" (Do I Look Like I Give A Fuck). Or maybe IMLLIGAFBID (I Might Look Like I Give A Fuck, But I Don't). But because he was a celebrity, they actually took this seriously, even though there were questions from the beginning.

.....also because of the blacks in official positions....it's like the VERY BIG DUMBASS Marilyn Mosby who charged the cops, who then were found innocent, and the dumb b^^ch gave the jackass criminal's family $millions
"should not be interpreted as a judgment on the guilt or innocence of the officers facing trial", but had been negotiated to avoid "costly and protracted litigation that would only make it more difficult for our city to heal
...cops innocent but they give away $millions
this is black dumbshit and why they are where they are
Death of Freddie Gray - Wikipedia
same with many other dumbass black officials

Yes, publishing essays is clearly inciting a race war.

Looks like most of the snowflakes are white.

Only race-baiter I see is the one you clowns and the Russians put in the White House. And the Russians were doing it to cause trouble. What's your excuse?
You are the biggest race baiter of all, just sayin.

You are the biggest race baiter of all, just sayin.

Hey, the sad thing is, most of you dumb white trash are in the same boat as the poor minorities, and you are too dumb to see it.
An admittance in a fit of rage that definitely clarifies for everyone that yes you are a racist. Now you say you are white, so that makes you a deplorable race baiter for political purposes as your goal here is to attack whites, and that is the worst in most people's world of thinking. How can you sit there with your arrogant smugg self, and tell anyone else here about how wrong they are, when you are actually a race baiting political hack for the left ?

An admittance in a fit of rage that definitely clarifies for everyone that yes you are a racist. Now you say you are white, so that makes you a deplorable race baiter for political purposes as your goal here is to attack whites, and that is the worst in most people's world of thinking. How can you sit there with your arrogant smugg self, and tell anyone else here about how wrong they are, when you are actually a race baiting political hack for the left ?

I think you need to make your thoughts a little more coherent, buddy.

You see, ironically, the stupidity of the Dumb White Trash in flyover country, is that they used to have it pretty good. They had unions, they had rights at work. You could get a pretty decent job and raise a family on a mere High School Diploma. But slowly, the One Percent took all that away from you and got you to blame minorities for what they did

THIS is what makes you stupid. I'm sorry you can't see it - or won't - and you need to be angry at me.

I think you need to make your thoughts a little more coherent, buddy.

You see, ironically, the stupidity of the Dumb White Trash in flyover country, is that they used to have it pretty good. They had unions, they had rights at work. You could get a pretty decent job and raise a family on a mere High School Diploma. But slowly, the One Percent took all that away from you and got you to blame minorities for what they did

THIS is what makes you stupid. I'm sorry you can't see it - or won't - and you need to be angry at me.
Never angry at you, but just pointing out your anger when you reveal your racism or race baiting here. It's a game of sport for you, but people aren't amused nor are they afraid of your radical views. White trash is something a child would say before they got smart enough to debate with adults in life. Grow up boy.

Chicago Warns Jussie Smollett: Repay $130,000 in 7 Days or Face Prosecution for Lying....QUEER in jail needs bigger butt hole plug!...ROTFLMFAO

The City of Chicago on Thursday warned Empire actor Jussie Smollett that he could be prosecuted for lying if he fails to repay the the six-figure cost of the Chicago Police Department’s investigation into his alleged hate hoax in the next seven days.

In a letter written by Edward Siskel, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s senior legal adviser, Smollett is accused of making “false statements,” which led law enforcement to divert “resources from other investigations and undermining the criminal justice system.”

Jussie Smollett reiterated Tuesday that he was innocent of staging a racist and homophobic attack against himself in downtown Chicago after the Cook County State’s Attorney’s surprise decision to drop 16 charges against the actor for filing a false police report on the incident. Speaking outside a Chicago courtroom, he maintained he had been “truthful and consistent on every single level since day one.”

Siskel’s letter, which was sent to the office of Smollet’s attorney, Patricia Brown Holmes, states that “Chicago police investigation revealed that [Smollett] knowingly filed a false police report and had in fact orchestrated your own attack.” Further, Smollett is requested to issue an “immediate payment of the $130,160.15 expended on overtime hours in the investigation of this matter,” to be made within one week.

The letter continues that if the actor doesn’t resolve the amount owed to the City of Chicago Corporate Counsel, he could be prosecuted by the Department of Law and slapped with a fine of up to $1,000, “plus up to three times the amount of damages the city sustains as a result of the violation.”

City officials say at least $150,000 was spent on the case.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Chicago Warns Jussie Smollett: Repay $130,000 in 7 Days or Face Prosecution for Lying....QUEER in jail needs bigger butt hole plug!...ROTFLMFAO

The City of Chicago on Thursday warned Empire actor Jussie Smollett that he could be prosecuted for lying if he fails to repay the the six-figure cost of the Chicago Police Department’s investigation into his alleged hate hoax in the next seven days.

In a letter written by Edward Siskel, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s senior legal adviser, Smollett is accused of making “false statements,” which led law enforcement to divert “resources from other investigations and undermining the criminal justice system.”

Jussie Smollett reiterated Tuesday that he was innocent of staging a racist and homophobic attack against himself in downtown Chicago after the Cook County State’s Attorney’s surprise decision to drop 16 charges against the actor for filing a false police report on the incident. Speaking outside a Chicago courtroom, he maintained he had been “truthful and consistent on every single level since day one.”

Siskel’s letter, which was sent to the office of Smollet’s attorney, Patricia Brown Holmes, states that “Chicago police investigation revealed that [Smollett] knowingly filed a false police report and had in fact orchestrated your own attack.” Further, Smollett is requested to issue an “immediate payment of the $130,160.15 expended on overtime hours in the investigation of this matter,” to be made within one week.

The letter continues that if the actor doesn’t resolve the amount owed to the City of Chicago Corporate Counsel, he could be prosecuted by the Department of Law and slapped with a fine of up to $1,000, “plus up to three times the amount of damages the city sustains as a result of the violation.”

City officials say at least $150,000 was spent on the case.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...
Mere chump change to an actor. He shouldn't be allowed to pay his way out of it period. If he were white and done this act in order to hope somehow to start a race war or to try and effect the outcome of an up and coming election, and especially if it were blacks trying to get elected, then the white guy would have served some serious time no matter how much he cried about it.

Never angry at you, but just pointing out your anger when you reveal your racism or race baiting here. It's a game of sport for you, but people aren't amused nor are they afraid of your radical views. White trash is something a child would say before they got smart enough to debate with adults in life. Grow up boy.

sonny boy, we all know white trash when we see it. White trash is what you have left over when you don't advance somewhere between when your forbears got off the boat.

again, you people are kind of stupid... so I sort of feel sorry for you that you let a snake oil salesman like Trump tell you to blame someone else for your failures.

Okay let's get real. Rahm is gone in May, and he's going to be replaced by a gay black woman.... Rahm can't prosecute anyone, that's the States Attorney's job.

Mere chump change to an actor. He shouldn't be allowed to pay his way out of it period. If he were white and done this act in order to hope somehow to start a race war or to try and effect the outcome of an up and coming election, and especially if it were blacks trying to get elected, then the white guy would have served some serious time no matter how much he cried about it.

Trump is inciting race war every day, and you guys love him for it.

He did this as a cry for attention, which is kind of sad, but no one really cares that much. The FOP will stamp their little feet, but mostly, people will just move on, and that's fine.

Sen. Amy Klobuchar says she agrees with Mayor Rahm Emanuel on the Jussie Smollett case: "I don't understand why the prosecutors could not explain why they did what they did. I don't think anything prevents them ... it makes no sense to me."

Sen. Amy Klobuchar says she agrees with Mayor Rahm Emanuel on the Jussie Smollett case: "I don't understand why the prosecutors could not explain why they did what they did. I don't think anything prevents them ... it makes no sense to me."

Unless, again, the reason why they did was because the cops engaged in some misconduct, and they didn't want that to come to light.

Forum List

Back