Charges dropped in Smollett case

I love how you sheep are all about innocent till proven guilty....till it is someone from the other side and then they are guilty no matter what.

Partisans can have no consistency

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
The Grand Jury indicted him with 16 felony counts ! His penalty was 18 hours with Jesse Jackson stuffing envelopes while he stayed in a hotel!!!! They probably got drunk together and had a great ime!
Well 18 hours with Jessie is like a lifetime sitting down in a electric chair. The courts can drop charges anytime. And if it is his first offense that he ever had. He can receive probation on first time offense. They gives first time offenders probation, just to see if he is a career criminal. They don't want to destroy someone career over a mistake. And so they give them probation. It is sort of like a trial bases. But if he does it again. Then he will be charged with a felony since he has priors.

Grand Jury put forth 16 felonies.

The only corruption is his release and subsequent burial of records.

You can get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich. Getting a conviction with a Chicago Jury when you have a lawyer who knows what he is doing is another matter.

Especially given the corruption of the CPD.

Do you think the OJ Jury really thought he was innocent? Of course not. BUt they were DAMNED ANGRY about the LAPD with the beating of Rodney King, the riots and other Darryl Gates misconduct. So they decided to teach them a lesson.

Now you have a case with no real consequences, where they can stick a thumb in the eye of the man.

You can get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich. Getting a conviction with a Chicago Jury when you have a lawyer who knows what he is doing is another matter.

Do you think the OJ Jury really thought he was innocent? Of course not. BUt they were DAMNED ANGRY about the LAPD with the beating of Rodney King, the riots and other Darryl Gates misconduct. So they decided to teach them a lesson.

Now you have a case with no real consequences, where they can stick a thumb in the eye of the man.
So you believe the prosecutor is ignoring the law to "stick a finger in the eye of the man" and you say, Right on!

So you believe the prosecutor is ignoring the law to "stick a finger in the eye of the man" and you say, Right on!

No. Sorry, didn't realize you were a little slow.

The prosecutor made a decision that it would be better to settle this case than go in front of a jury that would be keen to stick a finger in the eye of the man. Particularly since it was a non-violent offense.

The prosecutor made a decision that it would be better to settle this case than go in front of a jury that would be keen to stick a finger in the eye of the man. Particularly since it was a non-violent offense.

The city spent 150 k on investigating the case. It’s outrageous and unlike any other case you or I have witnessed. Someone is going down for this.

Last edited:

Apparently not slow enough to buy into your bullshit. After the prosecutor had to recuse herself after it was revealed she had a private relationship with Smollet, the next prosecutor decided it would be politically unpopular in Chicago to prosecute Smollett and recommended the Justice Department take over the case.

bullshit--the police HAVE to investigate assaults--especially against blacks/gays/etc
GODFKING DAMN!!! ????!!!!!!!!!!!! BULLSHIT

Guy, in Chicago, 83% of MURDERERS get away with it. Get fucking real. Fag-bashing goes into the "DILIGAF" file.

2. if there is no evidence, the police CAN'T do anything--be it for assault/robbery/etc !!----. I had stuff stolen from my house, they took my statement and that was that
......you are wrong--if it had been just anybody the police would've investigated and if evidence was found, they would follow SOP

Dude, you just admitted that you were the victim of a crime and they did the bare minimum, which is what happens with most assault cases. If they don't catch the guy in the act, they don't bother.

The reality here is that BECAUSE it was a celebrity, they actually bothered to do an investigation... and because the story sounded suspicious from the very start.
.....they couldn't do much because LACK of evidence
--there was all kinds of evidence in the Smollett case--there were cameras EVERYWHERE--the Bros. admitted to it/testified

bullshit--the police HAVE to investigate assaults--especially against blacks/gays/etc
GODFKING DAMN!!! ????!!!!!!!!!!!! BULLSHIT

Guy, in Chicago, 83% of MURDERERS get away with it. Get fucking real. Fag-bashing goes into the "DILIGAF" file.

2. if there is no evidence, the police CAN'T do anything--be it for assault/robbery/etc !!----. I had stuff stolen from my house, they took my statement and that was that
......you are wrong--if it had been just anybody the police would've investigated and if evidence was found, they would follow SOP

Dude, you just admitted that you were the victim of a crime and they did the bare minimum, which is what happens with most assault cases. If they don't catch the guy in the act, they don't bother.

The reality here is that BECAUSE it was a celebrity, they actually bothered to do an investigation... and because the story sounded suspicious from the very start.
this guy faked a HATE crime---this is serious
....and YOU know if a white committed a hate crime, they would've been lynched/given the MAX/etc
...this was SERIOUS --and---according to you people --RACE is the MOST serious subject

OK, so Smollett is OJ Jr.
And you Leftists cheer the rich racist walking free like OJ.

Liar. There was no agreement. Just a drop of all charges and immediate burial of all records. Even the Chicago Court Clerk is flabbergasted

I love how you sheep are all about innocent till proven guilty....till it is someone from the other side and then they are guilty no matter what.

The two "perps" got caught buying supplies for the "assault"
Its on tape. JS

And that proves that Smoellet paid them to do so?

He probably paid them for a golden shower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kavanagh, officer who shot Brown, Traygone Martin case....hell Trump.

Anyone...anyone at all

Yep, thanks for proving my point. All those folks were innocent till proven guilty by the right wingers and now all that has changed for this guy.

You are obviously [emoji849] attracted to him. You are biased because of your lifestyle choice. It’s okay, judgement free zone here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I look at a thread filled with leftists cheerleading for a rich racist who just walked for a crime ordinary Americans are sitting in prison for I’d have to say you’re as clueless as usual.

I don't think ordinary Americans should go to jail for this sort of thing, either, and they usually don't. They usually pay a fine and are required to do community service.

Again, go back to Hate Radio..... they'll tell you what you think.

I watched the Press Conference held by Rhambo and the Chicago Police Chief - they made it perfectly clear that all the evidence proved / proves Smollett was guilty of the more than a dozen felonies for which he was charged.

I'm sure he was. But here's the problem.

Where was the presser from these two jokers when Jason van Dyke shot LaQuan McDonald 16 times? Oh, that's right. There wasn't... it was covered up. There was also no Presser when it was revealed that Ronald Watts had framed dozens of men for drug possession. Or the presser when it was revealed Cdr. John Burge tortured false confessions out of dozens of suspects.

I could go on and on about the misconduct of the CPD, which is sad, because most of the men and women on it are pretty decent. But if this became a trial of a popular celebrity against the CPD, no one would really want to piss up that rope.
I guess people that steal shouldn't go to jail...!!!???
they are non-violent and it's not serious

"BREAKING: Multiple law enforcement officials tell ABC's Rob Elgas that the FBI is looking into the circumstances surrounding dismissal of criminal charges against Jussie Smollett."

The fix was in. Favors to the Obama’s.

The CPD is fucking pissed.

Chicago is so fucking corrupt.

As a defense attorney of over ten years I’ve never seen anything like this. This smells bad.

I suggest looking into the bank accounts of those involved might be prudent

No need.

Look no further than michelle obama

.....and also Kamala Harris and Booker ... and not to forget cash from Soros.

There is video, there is testimony, there is all that is needed.....and charges are dropped?????

This is a total travesty of justice.:mad-61:
You reckon Smollett threatened that he would sing if he went down ??? Makes one wonder who else was involved if any were ?

Forum List

Back