Charges dropped in Smollett case

I love how you sheep are all about innocent till proven guilty....till it is someone from the other side and then they are guilty no matter what.

Partisans can have no consistency

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Partisans can have no consistency ...

What a flucking hoot.

You are not even supposed to be here you flucking welcher…..

There was actual evidence against the Tard actor....

Like facts would matter with your zealot ass.....

Evidence is not a conviction....you know.. that old "innocent till proven guilty" thing that you used to pretend to agree with.

I am still waiting on the list of verified lies from the last 5 years, have you gotten it compiled yet?

You Chicken Shit Welcher...

The evidence is clear, your lying media has told

thousands and thousands of lies.....

Your Chicken Shit Ass is afraid to go lie for lie because

we both know you are full of shit.

Your list of verified lies is you being a Chicken Shit

to go lie for lie, plain to see....

Lets bet $50.00 lie for Comparable lie Chicken Shit....

You got anything Comparable to what your lying media did to Nick Sandmann?

You got anything Comparable to dan fluck face rather lying about Bush?

We know you don't because our media doesn't do that shit....

You want to Bet Chicken Shit?

I am still waiting on the list of verified lies from the last 5 years, have you gotten it compiled yet?

You are still a Chicken Shit...……..

We both know why you refuse to go lie for Comparable lie.....

Even though you're a Tard, you're not that Stupid.....

You know your media lies it's ass off.......

all media lies their ass off...but you are too brainwashed to know that.

In faking a hate crime, Jussie Smollett tried to incite violence against Trump supporters. He committed a political hate crime.

More than a dozen Felonies....

You don't think anyone should go to jail for committing more than a dozen Felonies?

Lying to the police, filing a false police report, faking a hate crime, pulling police and investigators off of their real jobs to waste time on his charade....

Your opinion, while I actually respect it, goes to show, IMO, how liberals don't believe in TRUE accountability ... For LIBERALS.

Again, I know you are a little slow, but no one got hurt (except Smollet himself) and frankly, given that Cops in Chicago usually spend a lot of time on their asses, actually having them conduct a real investigation might have been a nice change of pace for them.

Jail SHOULD be there for people who are truly dangerous to their fellow citizens. Your hurt feelings don't merit Jailtime, Snowflake!

Smollett gets 16 felonies dropped.

Kraft is charged with a couple of misdemeanors and the prosecution won't budge.

White privilege!

I think charging Kraft is wrong, too. Especially for something that shouldn't be illegal to start with. I mean, it's kind of pathetic, he's got billions of dollars and he gets busted for a $60 Happy Ending Massage... but not criminal.

Partisans can have no consistency ...

What a flucking hoot.

You are not even supposed to be here you flucking welcher…..

There was actual evidence against the Tard actor....

Like facts would matter with your zealot ass.....

Evidence is not a conviction....you know.. that old "innocent till proven guilty" thing that you used to pretend to agree with.

You Chicken Shit Welcher...

The evidence is clear, your lying media has told

thousands and thousands of lies.....

Your Chicken Shit Ass is afraid to go lie for lie because

we both know you are full of shit.

Your list of verified lies is you being a Chicken Shit

to go lie for lie, plain to see....

Lets bet $50.00 lie for Comparable lie Chicken Shit....

You got anything Comparable to what your lying media did to Nick Sandmann?

You got anything Comparable to dan fluck face rather lying about Bush?

We know you don't because our media doesn't do that shit....

You want to Bet Chicken Shit?

You are still a Chicken Shit...……..

We both know why you refuse to go lie for Comparable lie.....

Even though you're a Tard, you're not that Stupid.....

You know your media lies it's ass off.......

all media lies their ass off...but you are too brainwashed to know that.

OK you brain washed dumb ass Tard.....

Show us two comparable lies to what your

lying media did to Nick Sandmann

and what dan fluck face rather did to Bush?

You can't because you are full of SHIT...........

hahhahahahahahh
his lawyer said the Bros might have used white face
hahhahahahaha
....yes, I can see them getting ready in front of the mirror putting on white face and then MAGA hats !!!!!!!!!!
hahhahahahahaha
dumbass

"BREAKING: The city of Chicago delivered a letter to Jussie Smollett’s legal team seeking $130,000 from the actor, a spokesperson for the city law department revealed Thursday."

white people should be in the streets protesting Smollett!

No.

Why bother? His liberal friends have circled the wagon and are supporting his bullshit.

The solution is the next time the Lame Stream Media comes up with a bullshit "hate crime" story , they get ridiculed. Right from the jump, until they can prove it. The only way to stop this crap is to quit feeding the Liberal Trolls who spread this garbage.

In faking a hate crime, Jussie Smollett tried to incite violence against Trump supporters. He committed a political hate crime.

Did someone go out and beat up a MAGA-Nazi screaming, "This is for Jussie!"

Then you might have a point
If not immediately figured out by the Chicago law enforcement, that yep could have very easily been next. The point stands.

If not immediately figured out by the Chicago law enforcement, that yep could have very easily been next. The point stands.

Um, no. If you MAGA-Nazis are getting beaten up, it's because you go around with your Nazi Red Hats and get into people's faces with your racism.

"BREAKING: The city of Chicago delivered a letter to Jussie Smollett’s legal team seeking $130,000 from the actor, a spokesperson for the city law department revealed Thursday."

Yeah, that ain't gonna happen. "Hey, you should pay us for doing our jobs!" Um. No. You've already been paid to do your jobs...

I'd like to send Rahm a bill for the Five Million he paid to LaQuan McDonald's family to keep them quiet ahead of the 2015 election.

this guy faked a HATE crime---this is serious
....and YOU know if a white committed a hate crime, they would've been lynched/given the MAX/etc
...this was SERIOUS --and---according to you people --RACE is the MOST serious subject

I don't take it seriously. most people thought he was faking it from the start. (We all know you MAGA Nazis are too lazy to go out in the cold).

If it was a hate crime, it would be serious. A desperate cry for attention... not serious.

I guess people that steal shouldn't go to jail...!!!???
they are non-violent and it's not serious

Not a bad idea. Just require them to make monetary restitution. We already lock up too many people as it is.

Actually, this is already what we do for white folks. Little Timmy gets turned over to his parent, while little Jamal is going to jail.

Liar. There was no agreement. Just a drop of all charges and immediate burial of all records. Even the Chicago Court Clerk is flabbergasted

I'm sure a lot of people are flabbergasted, but they don't have to make a decision, "Do I prosecute a prank and lose, or do i spend that money going after real criminals who are dangerous?"
......yes- yes --we know the old stupid shit--if a white does it--it's EVIL/SERIOUS....if a black does it, it's ok

......yes- yes --we know the old stupid shit--if a white does it--it's EVIL/SERIOUS....if a black does it, it's ok

Here's the thing. In 1989, Morton Downey Jr. did EXACTLY the same thing. He faked a hate crime by drawing a swastika on his face and claiming some skinheads beat him up. And it was real obvious that's what he did because the Swastika was backwards like he drew it in a mirror.

I didn't think that was evil or serious, and no one prosecuted him for it. We just all had a good laugh at his expense. I'm having a good laugh at Smollett's expense, but I certainly don't want to piss away good money after bad by prosecuting him for it. Let him live with the shame that he's sort of pathetic.

hahahahahha----WRONG
not angst --entertainment-YOU people have TDS
you don't see whites in the streets burning/looting etc

You guys have gone on here for 44 pages that this guy has essentially gotten away with a prank.

"Michelle Obama got Jussie Smollett charges dropped to distract from Mueller report, Fox Business guest claims"

New York Times really wants a race war, doesn't it? it's not just Smollett who wants a race war!

D220W1rVYAAquji.png

D220XVAU0AAqfXb.png

New York Times really wants a race war, doesn't it? it's not just Smollett who wants a race war!

D220W1rVYAAquji.png

D220XVAU0AAqfXb.png
Race baiters are the worst, but thank God that most people are smarter than the baiters at current. However as each generation is brainwashed in the government system, their smarts are fading fast.

Forum List

Back