Chaos: Oakland Erupts in Flames Started by OWS Mob

Oakland is the city where four cops were murdered by a dip stick for no reason at all and the dip sticks family was "upset" that when the cops tried to take him into custody and he began randomly firing, they had to take him down.
What does that incident have to do with the OWS movement?

What's your point? Are you saying the police started the riots? Do you have any proof? I'm not taking sides because only a fool would do that when you can't prove anything.

I am saying it is most likely the police that incited the violence and there is loads of proof this is a common tactic in the past as the footage emerges from the occupy protest i have little doubt it will be utilized again

The left wants civil war, that's the truth of it. They think they're fomenting a Marxist revolution and the fruiting of their dream to make America a clone of North Korea, but in fact they are just sparking civil war. The 21% can't win, all they can do is create chaos and bloodshed.

For many of them, I think that's the ultimate goal.

No more than the fringe Militia groups. Most of the OWS are a bunch of scared college kids that are looking out at a fairly bleak future after they were promised that if they worked hard, got good grades, went to a good school, and played by the rules they'd be ok. They're seeing the end of the American dream, and don't have a clue what to do about it.

When they turn violent, you deal with them. Until that point the best thing to do is to recognize they're a symptom and try to get at the cause.
You're aiming in the right direction but your sight is off a bit. These kids are not scared. They are pissed off. They know exactly what the problem is and they are doing the only thing that can be done about it at this stage.

I think they did expect violence. leftists are violent by nature. We all knew the Shitters would riot.

Extremists are violent by nature. Witness the Militia groups on the Right that were active during the Clinton days and are active now Obama is President. Folks that blew up abortion clinics, planned attacks on police, etc. The problem is that it's harder to recognize an extremist when you're on their end of the spectrum. Then there's also the fact that any protest will attract its share of extremists.
Again you need to adjust your sights. There is a big difference between killing abortion doctors and raising hell to call attention to economic oppression and the undermining of a vital social class.

The former is motivated by religious fanaticism, the latter by valid political concerns.

I think they did expect violence. leftists are violent by nature. We all knew the Shitters would riot.

Extremists are violent by nature. Witness the Militia groups on the Right that were active during the Clinton days and are active now Obama is President. Folks that blew up abortion clinics, planned attacks on police, etc. The problem is that it's harder to recognize an extremist when you're on their end of the spectrum. Then there's also the fact that any protest will attract its share of extremists.
Again you need to adjust your sights. There is a big difference between killing abortion doctors and raising hell to call attention to economic oppression and the undermining of a vital social class.

The former is motivated by religious fanaticism, the latter by valid political concerns.

In other words YOUR murderers, terrorists and law breakers are patriots. Right?

Man,the Left/Democrats used get their panties up in a bunch whining about how violent the Tea Partiers were gonna be. But obviously they were wrong. The Tea Partiers never turned violent. Now their own loons are actually turning violent and they just don't have much to say. That's just lame in my opinion. These people don't have a clear message anyway. No one knows what they want. So now they're violent nutters will take over. It's actually very sad.

In other words YOUR murderers, terrorists and law breakers are patriots. Right?
Sometimes it's not only necessary but morally justified to ignore certain laws. But can you point to specific examples of the murder and terrorism you're referring to?

What's your point? Are you saying the police started the riots? Do you have any proof? I'm not taking sides because only a fool would do that when you can't prove anything.

Eots is a paranoid delusional conspiracy crackpot. Read his shit in the Conspiracy forum. He needs professional help.

So,police don't use provocateurs ? is that what you are saying ?..stfu clown and go take some more of your soma

Man,the Left/Democrats used get their panties up in a bunch whining about how violent the Tea Partiers were gonna be. But obviously they were wrong. The Tea Partiers never turned violent. Now their own loons are actually turning violent and they just don't have much to say. That's just lame in my opinion. These people don't have a clear message anyway. No one knows what they want. So now they're violent nutters will take over. It's actually very sad.

the tea partners did not occupy and where not surrounded by riot police if they did all hell would break loose

Forum List

Back