Changing Avatars...???

I change often. Right now I just posted a thread about it in the pc forum cuz the one I want is too big and I don't know how to resize it (it is animated).

I change often. Right now I just posted a thread about it in the pc forum cuz the one I want is too big and I don't know how to resize it (it is animated).

I sure like your current avatar...:cool:

Lympy, you would LOVE the one I really want. Trust me. :)

But....it won't fit. It needs resized and I don't know how.

Whenever I change my avatar I get bombarded with complaints and requests to 'bring back the cuitie' (paraphrased).

I've never changed mine. And I wish hortysir wouldn't have changed his from Johnny Lee Miller. I had a crush on him and treated him as if he actually really looked like Johnny Lee Miller and agreed with everything he said and followed him around the forum hanging on his every word. And then he changed!

Go back to this, hortysir!!!

Attachments

• $johnny lee miller.jpg
    $johnny lee miller.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 103
Well, the avie is supposed to be animated material but I can't get it to work. So...it will have to do for now unless I put the sunset dancer back in.

Sorry Lumpy. LOL. Typo

Lympy, you would LOVE the one I really want. Trust me. :)

But....it won't fit. It needs resized and I don't know how.

That would depend on what you want to do with it.

I wanted the one that is now in my sigline as my avie. But...it keeps saying it's too big and the one I have done in the link you supplied is SMALLER than the one in the siggy.
Then I wanted the other one currently as my avie to be animated as well but it won't animate. So..I give up.

Should I go back to the sunset dancer as the avie or keep the new one as the avie? The new one blends with the siggie.

I'll check back in the morning. Just trying to figure all this out, WORE me out.
Night night, friends.

I am loving your recent avi's Gracie. I "think" I read somewhere in the rules here, that one can only have an animated avie, if they are a Supporting Member. :dunno:

Forum List

Back