Changing Avatars...???

The new old me...

I used to change my avatars weekly, then monthly, then not so much at all..

How about Y'all...???

that's the one i remember you by.

I was thinking of this one maybe.

thoughts? anyone? beuhler?

3-100713154422.jpeg

I like to keep the avie of me as is...until I can take another pic of myself i like, then I may post that.
Now, if we were talking sig name tags? Well, you all know how frequently those change...;)

I have used the Jim Carry one for a long time, but have decided to change it regularly on this forum.

I vote for same-sex avatars...from my perspective.. It's far less confusing...:omg:

Last edited:
The new old me...

How about Y'all...???

I rarely change mine. I did have a different "animated" mermaid custom made for me on another board. I would change that one at Christmas time; I had a version with a Santa hat.

But here, just this mermaid. She was custom made pour moi.

I'm happy to see the lil owl again!

Last edited:
I have used the Jim Carry one for a long time, but have decided to change it regularly on this forum.

I vote for same-sex avatars...from my perspective.. It's far less confusing...:omg:

Is that a female owl?

I would hope not after my earlier post stating my opinion that avatars should be same-sex as the member..

I seem to be nicer with the ladies and I wouldn't want to waste my charm on an embarrassing moment.. after-all....:laugh:

Last edited:

Is that a female owl?

I would hope not after my earlier post stating my opinion that avatars should be same-sex as the member..

I seem to be nicer with the ladies and I wouldn't want waste my charm on an embarrassing moment.. after-all....:laugh:

I couldn't remember.

I'll change back to my Jim Carrey one. I just saw that Harry Dresden was a female avatar and wanted to use my favorite pic of Kaley Kuoco for something.

The new old me...

How about Y'all...???

I rarely change mine. I did have a difference "animated" mermaid custom made for me on another board. I would change that one at Christmas time; I had a version with a Santa hat.

But here, just this mermaid. She was custom made pour moi.

I'm happy to see the lil owl again!

I like your tail...I like everything about you to be honest and forthright, alas, my intentions are non-threatening and honorable..

The new old me...

How about Y'all...???

I like your old one best. Mine wasn't a good choice, but I was so much older then. I"m younger than that now.

:D

I change mine quite frequently. I have to, I find too much stuff I like or that makes me lol. I probably should never get a tattoo, eh?

I change mine quite frequently. I have to, I find too much stuff I like or that makes me lol. I probably should never get a tattoo, eh?

I suspect people have starved while you're deciding on a restaurant to go to or a dinner to cook.

Forum List

Back