Changing Avatars...???

The new old me...

I used to change my avatars weekly, then monthly, then not so much at all..

How about Y'all...???

I rarely change mine. I did have a difference "animated" mermaid custom made for me on another board. I would change that one at Christmas time; I had a version with a Santa hat.

But here, just this mermaid. She was custom made pour moi.

I'm happy to see the lil owl again!

I like your tail...I like everything about you to be honest and forthright, alas, my intentions are non-threatening and honorable..

I'm flattered that you like my tail...but non-threatening and honorable intentions? What good are those!?!?!?!?!?

I rarely change mine. I did have a difference "animated" mermaid custom made for me on another board. I would change that one at Christmas time; I had a version with a Santa hat.

But here, just this mermaid. She was custom made pour moi.

I'm happy to see the lil owl again!

I like your tail...I like everything about you to be honest and forthright, alas, my intentions are non-threatening and honorable..

I'm flattered that you like my tail...but non-threatening and honorable intentions? What good are those!?!?!?!?!?

Umm..Umm..Umm...:redface:

The new old me...

I used to change my avatars weekly, then monthly, then not so much at all..

How about Y'all...???

I like your old one best. Mine wasn't a good choice, but I was so much older then. I"m younger than that now.

:D

Half-cracked prejudice leaped forth
"Rip down all hate," I screamed
Lies that life is black and white
Spoke from my skull, I dreamed
Romantic facts of musketeers
Foundationed deep, somehow...

I change my avatar on whims...like changing moods...the selection of Coyote pix are endless and amusing :)

This was my only other avatar.
th

I get to thinking that it's just another zoomer and then you go and boing it.

:razz:

Forum List

Back