Changed My Avitar...Why?

Ronnie was a social conservative. And a pretty bad president as presidents go.

Reagan committed treason to get into office..then committed treason while in office.

His deregulation bonanza forced multiple bailouts during his 2 administrations. He cut taxes on the rich then levied high taxes on the middle class. He changed the mission in Afghanistan from one of harrassing the Soviets to one of driving them out of there, which in turn gave war fighting experience to a group of religious zealots, who would turned those skills against the United States. He also ran up record debt and deficits.

His one major accomplishment, the break up of the Soviet Union, caused a huge financial bleed in the US because of the liquidity we had to provide them during their transition.

But he had nice hair and made great speeches. Which, I guess is enough for conservatives.

:eusa_shifty:

Ooookay, this is where you get into coo-coo land.

Carter screwed up Iran six ways to sunday, and the people were STILL willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Carter was done when Ted Kennedy challenged him. It said loud and clear, 'We don't want this guy, we aren't sure why you would want him, either."

Ronnie was a social conservative. And a pretty bad president as presidents go.

Reagan committed treason to get into office..then committed treason while in office.

His deregulation bonanza forced multiple bailouts during his 2 administrations. He cut taxes on the rich then levied high taxes on the middle class. He changed the mission in Afghanistan from one of harrassing the Soviets to one of driving them out of there, which in turn gave war fighting experience to a group of religious zealots, who would turned those skills against the United States. He also ran up record debt and deficits.

His one major accomplishment, the break up of the Soviet Union, caused a huge financial bleed in the US because of the liquidity we had to provide them during their transition.

But he had nice hair and made great speeches. Which, I guess is enough for conservatives.

Ooookay, this is where you get into coo-coo land.

Carter screwed up Iran six ways to sunday, and the people were STILL willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Carter was done when Ted Kennedy challenged him. It said loud and clear, 'We don't want this guy, we aren't sure why you would want him, either."

Almost all the hostages made it back safe and sound..but Carter screwed up..

What's next..you gonna tell me that the 248 marines killed in Lebanon was a Reagan Triumph?

:lol:

[

Almost all the hostages made it back safe and sound..but Carter screwed up..

What's next..you gonna tell me that the 248 marines killed in Lebanon was a Reagan Triumph?

:lol:

Nope, Lebanon is what happens when you let the UN make our military policy. Beruit was a UN Operation.

And, frankly, the hostages making it back was nice and all (although they never should have been in peril to start with had Carter not been a total knob) but frankly, given what a thorn in our side Iran Still is 35 years later, it was still a pretty big fuck up on Jimmy's part.

Nope, Lebanon is what happens when you let the UN make our military policy. Beruit was a UN Operation.

Guess again. The Lebanon operation was wholly the creation of Ronald Reagan and his special representative, Philip Habib. The UN was NOT included in the multinational peace keeping force at Israeli insistence.

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-6557.html

The right can try to re-write history if they like, but facts are facts.

Reagan was never President. He was a patriot. He was a pawn of the NWO. He was the last real president that Americans ever had. He was a mistake.

He was never intended to be president. The rulers wanted Bush. Bush just couldn't get into office on his own merits. Their assassination attempt failed. The best they could do was induce Alzheimers and reduce the policy damage he could do.

... he only outspent the USSR on military expenditures...

... by running up the deficit which left the country...

... with a post-Reagan deficit which threw the country...

... into the recession of the late 80's-early 90's...

... cost Bush Sr. his second term and half of Clinton's first term...

... which caused the first Clinton administration to lose control of Congress...

... not to mention Reagan's neglect of the AIDS crisis.

All CIA Bush doing. Clinton was and is a Bilderburg/Rhodes scholar, NWO agent of the establishment. It mattered little to them that Bush lost, their policies continued unabated.

The globalists never wanted to end the cold war before the millenium, they never wanted a reduction in the threat of world wide nuclear annihilation. They never wanted peace breaking out all over the world. That all came too early in their plans. Not that it mattered, they had other plans in the tank already a foot in Afghanistan by that time which Cheney and Rummy, (again, under Bush's tutelage in Reagan's White house) were up to no good at.

Reagan was against global government and central government. Before he got involved with national politics, he sounded like Ron Paul.

If he was so bad, ask yourselves a question, was he a knight of Malta before or after he contracted Alzheimers, ended his presidency, before or after his eyes clouded over and he lost his vision and ceased seeing the light?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN3z3eSVG7A&feature=related]Reagan tells Soviet jokes - YouTube[/ame]

Now, now, just remain calm, take the nice pretty pills the nurse has for you, and return to your padded room.

Harris Interactive poll
A Harris poll, taken January 16–23, 2012, asked 2,016 adults what they think of previous U.S. presidents.[30]
"Looking at the list of presidents since World War II, which one do you think is the best president?"
Ronald Reagan (25%)
Franklin Roosevelt (19%)
John F. Kennedy (15%)
Bill Clinton (12%)
Dwight Eisenhower (4%)
Harry Truman (4%)
Barack Obama (4%)
George W. Bush (2%)
Jimmy Carter (2%)
Lyndon Johnson (1%)
George H.W. Bush (1%)
Richard Nixon (1%)
Gerald Ford (1%)
Not Sure (10%)
"Looking at the list of presidents since World War II, which one do you think is the worst president?"
George W. Bush (27%)
Barack Obama (22%)
Richard Nixon (12%)
Bill Clinton (5%)
Jimmy Carter (5%)
Ronald Reagan (4%)
George H.W. Bush (4%)
Lyndon Johnson (2%)
John F. Kennedy (2%)
Harry Truman (2%)
Franklin Roosevelt (1%)
Gerald Ford (1%)
Dwight Eisenhower (1%)
Not Sure (12%)
"Which one of the following presidents do you think was the best overall president in our history?"
Abraham Lincoln (27%)
Ronald Reagan (22%)
George Washington (12%)
John F. Kennedy (5%)
Bill Clinton (5%)
Franklin Roosevelt (4%)
Barack Obama (4%)
Thomas Jefferson (2%)
George W. Bush (2%)
Harry Truman (2%)
Theodore Roosevelt (1%)
Dwight Eisenhower (1%)
Jimmy Carter (1%)
George H.W. Bush, John Adams, Richard Nixon, Andrew Jackson, Lyndon Johnson, Calvin Coolidge, Woodrow Wilson and Gerald Ford all received less than 0.5 percent. Eight percent of respondents were not sure.

Eisenhower is below Ronnie?
My regard for public opinion went down again just when I thought the bottom had been reached.

At least they got the worst right.

For a positive image instead of the negative one by my POS Obama hat. :D

Cant get more positive than the Great Reagan. I am a proud Reagan Conservative.

I like what your new avatar represents, craner.

"If you analyze it I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. I think conservatism is really a misnomer just as liberalism is a misnomer for the liberals -- if we were back in the days of the Revolution, so-called conservatives today would be the Liberals and the liberals would be the Tories. The basis of conservatism is a desire for less government interference or less centralized authority or more individual freedom and this is a pretty general description also of what libertarianism is."

RONALD REAGAN, Reason Magazine, Jul. 1, 1975

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MNTkIrr3ZU]Libertarian Republican - Wiki Article - YouTube[/ame]

Reagan was never President. He was a patriot. He was a pawn of the NWO. ]

tinfoil-hat.jpg

Now, now, just remain calm, take the nice pretty pills the nurse has for you, and return to your padded room.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_mvsF42PQ0]Bush connection to Reagan's shooter Hinckley - YouTube[/ame]
http://www.tomflocco.com/fs/HinckleyAndBush.htm

Everyone knows who John Hinckley, Jr. is. This youngest Hinckley son is now being permitted unsupervised visits within the Washington, DC metropolitan area--away from his mental facility, after nearly killing President Reagan in 1981. But a much more interesting subject is, who is John Hinckley, Sr.?

In 1980, Hinckley Sr. was a Texas oilman who, the records show, strove mightily to get fellow Texas oilman George H.W. Bush the Republican nomination for president. The Bushes and the Hinckleys were frequent dinner companions.

But far beyond their social connection, neither Bush nor Hinckley wanted Ronald Reagan to become president, because Reagan was opposed to tax breaks for the oil industry to which Bush, Hinckley and other Texans were highly dependent.

The effort to make Bush Sr. president in 1980 failed; but he and his friend and backer Hinckley Sr. got the next best thing – the "heartbeat away from the presidency" office of Vice-President of the United States.

A couple months later, Hinckley Jr. shot Reagan, and Bush Sr. very nearly did become president at that time, after all. Curiously, only one time was it announced on the news about the connections between the Bush and Hinckley families: An almost bewildered John Chancellor on NBC Nightly News reported "the bizarre coincidence" that Vice President Bush's son, Neil, and Scott Hinckley had dinner plans for March 31, 1981 -- now cancelled, of course. [But even Chancellor failed to mention the close friendship between the the assassin's father and Vice President Bush--let alone the rest of the corporate media.]

Reports indicate that the Bush family strove mightily to keep this information from the American people. And some reports list this incredible "coincidence" -- directly linked to the assassination attempt of President Reagan -- as one of the most spiked stories of the last century.

In other words, the brother of the shooter and the son of the vice-president (and their wives) had a dinner date for the day after the shooting. But it really wasn’t such "a bizarre coincidence." Those two families were very close; but the press never focused on that critical fact as it should have. If Reagan had died, the oilmen’s interests would have been served.

and. . .
1. Neil Bush, a landman for Amoco Oil, told Denver reporters he had met Scott Hinckley at a surprise party at the Bush home January 23, 1981 [Nine weeks before Hinckley's brother John Jr. attempted to assassinate President Reagan--which would have elevated Bush Sr. to the presidency], and approximately three weeks after the U.S. Department of Energy had begun what was termed a "routine audit" of the books of the Vanderbilt Energy Corporation, the Hinckley oil company. In an incredible coincidence, on the morning of March 30 [the day of the Reagan assassination attempt by John Hinckley, Jr.], three representatives of the U.S. Department of Energy told Scott Hinckley, John Hinckley Jr.'s older brother and Vanderbilt's vice president of operations, that auditors had uncovered evidence of pricing violations on crude oil sold by the company from 1977 through 1980. The auditors announced that the federal government was considering a penalty of two million dollars. [This, on the same day that his brother John--the youngest son of Vice President Bush's close friend--attempted the assassination!] Scott Hinckley reportedly requested "several hours to come up with an explanation" of the serious overcharges. The meeting ended a little more than an hour before John Hinckly Jr. shot President Reagan.

2. Excerpts from an interview by Theresa Walla, United Press International, March 9, 1985: Journalism professor Nathaniel Blumberg was so disturbed about the investigation into the attempted assassination of President Reagan that he turned his suspicions into a 377-page novel.

In The Afternoon of March 30 , Blumberg blends fact and fiction in looking at the unreported "connections" between Hinckley's family and that of Vice President George Bush, the man who came within a heartbeat of the presidency of the United States.

"What I'm really after is the case to be officially reopened," said the Rhodes scholar and former dean of the University of Montana journalism school. "If they can answer all the questions satisfactorily, I'll be delighted," he said in an interview. "In truth, I don't think all the questions can be answered without opening up a whole new can of worms."

Blumberg's unease is now focused on the indifference shown to what he calls "the story behind the story." Bush, he said, has questions to answer in connection with the attempt. So do the FBI and the judge who presided over Hinckley's trial, according to Blumberg.

"I'm not saying there was a conspiracy to assassinate Reagan," Blumberg emphasized. "I'm saying there was a conspiracy to keep significant information from the public that it has a right to know."

Blumberg asks his readers to consider his contentions that journalists were fed a barely believable story full of inconsistencies. A long-time media critic, he decided the example warranted more than a critique of press performance in a crisis. Such efforts, he said, usually "go out there and die." Instead, he chose to weave his questions into a novel so it would reach a broader audience and allow him to probe problems in society and corruption in government, as well as maladies of the U.S. press.

http://www.nathanielblumberg.com/bush.htm

http://www.hereinreality.com/hinckley.html

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQkpes3dgzg&feature=fvwrel]You Talking To Me? - Taxi Driver 1976 in HD - YouTube[/ame]

For a positive image instead of the negative one by my POS Obama hat. :D

Cant get more positive than the Great Reagan. I am a proud Reagan Conservative.

Why do I get the feeling you were too young to have actually LIVED through the Reagan years?

The Real Reagan, not the myth the RW Hate Radio has created...

Raised taxes after cutting them.
Appointed moderates to the courts.
Gave Amnesty to 3 million illegal aliens.
Negotiated with terrorists.
Agreed to Arms Reduction Treaties.

The Teabaggers would be running the real Reagan out of the party faster than they ran out Dick Lugar and Arlen Spectre...

I agree. He also negotiated with Democrats, something today's Republicans have been loathe to do.

Mythology is powerful. Inaccurate sometimes, but powerful.

Ah, fuck you all. I served under Carter when I first enlisted. FAILED Commander In Chump (Just like Obama). Ships rotted at piers - morale low. Military not respected. Defense massive cuts.

Reagan came in - dear God, what a difference. Anything we wanted in the military - asked and we got. Morale 110% improved. No ONE in the world fucked with us. Military pay raises - record breaking.

Clinton comes in - back to Carter era bullshit. Commander in Chief loathes us - feeling's mutual.

Only to be fixed by GW Bush, whom the military loved.

Then to be fucked up (again) buy Obama.

Keep the fucking Demcraps away from the military.

They're completely inept of the military and our needs.

Ah, fuck you all. I served under Carter when I first enlisted. FAILED Commander In Chump (Just like Obama). Ships rotted at piers - morale low. Military not respected. Defense massive cuts.

Reagan came in - dear God, what a difference. Anything we wanted in the military - asked and we got. Morale 110% improved. No ONE in the world fucked with us. Military pay raises - record breaking.

Clinton comes in - back to Carter era bullshit. Commander in Chief loathes us - feeling's mutual.

Only to be fixed by GW Bush, whom the military loved.

Then to be fucked up (again) buy Obama.

Keep the fucking Demcraps away from the military.

They're completely inept of the military and our needs.

Actually, the massive cuts in military spending started under Bush-41.

Frankly, I was in during the Reagan years, and I saw a lot of the kind of Waste, Fraud and Abuse that you guys would be screaming bloody murder about if it were any other government agency.

Forum List

Back