Changed My Avitar...Why?

craner

Nov 15, 2012
NY State
For a positive image instead of the negative one by my POS Obama hat. :D

Cant get more positive than the Great Reagan. I am a proud Reagan Conservative.

Who asked you to change your avi?

No one....I just felt like being more positive. Takes nothing away from the fact I think Obama is a POS. And I agree with you 100% he has blood on his hands in Benghazi.

Craner wrote: I am a proud Reagan Conservative.
:eusa_eh:
Actually as a fiscal conservative Reagan left much to be desired...

... he only outspent the USSR on military expenditures...

... by running up the deficit which left the country...

... with a post-Reagan deficit which threw the country...

... into the recession of the late 80's-early 90's...

... cost Bush Sr. his second term and half of Clinton's first term...

... which caused the first Clinton administration to lose control of Congress...

... not to mention Reagan's neglect of the AIDS crisis.
:eusa_shifty:

Last edited:

What's the difference between a Reagan conservative and any other kind, such as a Goldwater conservative?

Hint: The answer includes the word "Neo."

That's nice, Craner.

Thanks for keeping us informed about your Avitar choices.

:cool:

Why do I get the feeling you were too young to have actually LIVED through the Reagan years?

The Real Reagan, not the myth the RW Hate Radio has created...

Raised taxes after cutting them.
Appointed moderates to the courts.
Gave Amnesty to 3 million illegal aliens.
Negotiated with terrorists.
Agreed to Arms Reduction Treaties.

The Teabaggers would be running the real Reagan out of the party faster than they ran out Dick Lugar and Arlen Spectre...

Reagan was never President. He was a patriot. He was a pawn of the NWO. He was the last real president that Americans ever had. He was a mistake.

He was never intended to be president. The rulers wanted Bush. Bush just couldn't get into office on his own merits. Their assassination attempt failed. The best they could do was induce Alzheimers and reduce the policy damage he could do.

... he only outspent the USSR on military expenditures...

... by running up the deficit which left the country...

... with a post-Reagan deficit which threw the country...

... into the recession of the late 80's-early 90's...

... cost Bush Sr. his second term and half of Clinton's first term...

... which caused the first Clinton administration to lose control of Congress...

... not to mention Reagan's neglect of the AIDS crisis.

All CIA Bush doing. Clinton was and is a Bilderburg/Rhodes scholar, NWO agent of the establishment. It mattered little to them that Bush lost, their policies continued unabated.

The globalists never wanted to end the cold war before the millenium, they never wanted a reduction in the threat of world wide nuclear annihilation. They never wanted peace breaking out all over the world. That all came too early in their plans. Not that it mattered, they had other plans in the tank already a foot in Afghanistan by that time which Cheney and Rummy, (again, under Bush's tutelage in Reagan's White house) were up to no good at.

Reagan was against global government and central government. Before he got involved with national politics, he sounded like Ron Paul.

If he was so bad, ask yourselves a question, was he a knight of Malta before or after he contracted Alzheimers, ended his presidency, before or after his eyes clouded over and he lost his vision and ceased seeing the light?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN3z3eSVG7A&feature=related]Reagan tells Soviet jokes - YouTube[/ame]

Reagan was never President. He was a patriot. He was a pawn of the NWO. ]

tinfoil-hat.jpg

Some ungenerous individuals neglect to mention this president's triumph of Grenada and the valorous destruction of health centers in Nicaragua. Also, bravely spending taxpayers money extra-constitutionally.

Some ungenerous individuals neglect to mention this president's triumph of Grenada and the valorous destruction of health centers in Nicaragua. Also, bravely spending taxpayers money extra-constitutionally.

Or, how he directly challenged the Constitutional authority of Congress and allowed Oliver North and others to take the fall for him.

Ronnie was a social conservative. And a pretty bad president as presidents go.

Reagan committed treason to get into office..then committed treason while in office.

His deregulation bonanza forced multiple bailouts during his 2 administrations. He cut taxes on the rich then levied high taxes on the middle class. He changed the mission in Afghanistan from one of harrassing the Soviets to one of driving them out of there, which in turn gave war fighting experience to a group of religious zealots, who would turn those skills against the United States. He also ran up record debt and deficits.

His one major accomplishment, the break up of the Soviet Union, caused a huge financial bleed in the US because of the liquidity we had to provide them during their transition.

But he had nice hair and made great speeches. Which, I guess is enough for conservatives.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back