"Change", We Should Not Have Believed In..

Dumb no. You are the one that is dumb. You voted for a looser. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

:lol: Holy fuck you are that stupid. Looser? Really? What are you? 12? :rofl:

I didn't vote in the last election because I wasn't old enough, but hells bells I think this conversation has proved you shouldn't be able to vote either sheep. :rofl:

I don't think you even realize that I disagree with Obama on so much at the moment. However, all I did was ask you for some simple links to back up things you stated were concrete. You failed to bring up any such links, attacked ME personally, and continue to sit there ignorant. Epic Fail on your part.

You are repetitious and it is growing boring. And I am not going to engage you any further.

LOOSER AND STUPID ARE WORDS THAT PEOPLE USE WHEN THEY RUN OUT OF IDEAS.

So, go and turn on your TV or read a paper and just maybe you will learn the actual state of the economy, so that you can quit your useless arguments, with people on the internet. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:
I like how this guy puts it:

I guess the WaPo is a full service editorial page. You get neo-con warmongering, establishment excuse-making and ass-covering, as well as sneering glibertarianism:

Barely six months into his presidency, Barack Obama seems to be driving south into that political speed trap known as Carter Country: a sad-sack landscape in which every major initiative meets not just with failure but with scorn from political allies and foes alike. According to a July 13 CBS News poll, the once-unassailable president’s approval rating now stands at 57 percent, down 11 points from April. Half of Americans think the recession will last an additional two years or more, 52 percent think Obama is trying to “accomplish too much,” and 57 percent think the country is on the “wrong track.”

Yeah- Obama sucks because the minority hates him, the economic crisis he inherited will last into next year, and because the decades of mistakes will take more than a few weeks to correct. I suppose the most annoying thing about the Carter comparison is that it comes around the anniversary of the malaise speech, and you should read it again to see how much of what Carter was right then about, he is still right about today:

What you see too often in Washington and elsewhere around the country is a system of government that seems incapable of action. You see a Congress twisted and pulled in every direction by hundreds of well-financed and powerful special interests. You see every extreme position defended to the last vote, almost to the last breath by one unyielding group or another. You often see a balanced and a fair approach that demands sacrifice, a little sacrifice from everyone, abandoned like an orphan without support and without friends.

I’d start by condemning Reason HQ and forcing sneering glibertarians to go Galt.

Balloon Juice » Blog Archive » What’s Next, Hipster Specs, a Leather Jacket and a Knowing Sneer?

:lol:

Last edited:
Robert, tell the tons of people suffering from job loss and foreclosures about a fucking link.

READ MY LIPS. YOUR MAN SUCKS!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

He's not my man and you continue to dodge the issue. Stop trying to paint me as the bad guy when if you can't back up what you say then you might not want to say it.

This is a political message board, if you want to give the whole "people" are suffering thing in order to avoid answering a question then go elsewhere.

The only one here that is cuckoo is you. Back up what you say with just one link, but you can't. Why? Because it's untrue and you obviously can't find a link to support your BS.

STILL waiting for an answer:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jf2xypoUjo&feature=related]YouTube - Jeopardy - Think Music (2008)[/ame]

you honest to fucking god need a link to tell you the economy sucks? say it ain't so joe! :lol: basement dweller.

Robert, tell the tons of people suffering from job loss and foreclosures about a fucking link.

READ MY LIPS. YOUR MAN SUCKS!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

He's not my man and you continue to dodge the issue. Stop trying to paint me as the bad guy when if you can't back up what you say then you might not want to say it.

This is a political message board, if you want to give the whole "people" are suffering thing in order to avoid answering a question then go elsewhere.

The only one here that is cuckoo is you. Back up what you say with just one link, but you can't. Why? Because it's untrue and you obviously can't find a link to support your BS.

STILL waiting for an answer:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jf2xypoUjo&feature=related]YouTube - Jeopardy - Think Music (2008)[/ame]

you honest to fucking god need a link to tell you the economy sucks? say it ain't so joe! :lol: basement dweller.

And he has the audacity to call other people dumb. When the fucking cleaner for my building, can even tell you that the economy sucks.

Not to mention the closed businesses.

The "link thing", is a bunch of hot air, as a way of avoiding the real issue.

Last edited:
what i like about Barry is his promised "transparency"-- how he posts all these life changing Bills he has in mind for America on his website for a number of days before a congressional vote like he promised he would-- maybe now we'll all have time to actually "read" those Bills and we can tell our congressmen what they mean (since they don't have time to read them) BEFORE they vote for them, yes?-- i mean, let's face it Booosh never let anyone even come near one of his Bills before a vote-- he gave them to Cheney who gave them to a rogue CIA operative who used them to paper-cut torture some poor muslim scum-bag locked away in Gitmo-- of course, the islamist was given his ice cream treats first so as not to upset anyone from Europe-- then on with the paper-cuts-- luckily their tongues were still numb from the ice cream by the time those nasty Cheney "familiars" started in on their mouths-- ouch i hate paper cuts!-- now, will someone PLEASE give me some links to tell me that the economy sucks?!-- thank u-- Regards, probus

what i like about Barry is his promised "transparency"-- how he posts all these life changing Bills he has in mind for America on his website for a number of days before a congressional vote like he promised he would-- maybe now we'll all have time to actually "read" those Bills and we can tell our congressmen what they mean (since they don't have time to read them) BEFORE they vote for them, yes?-- i mean, let's face it Booosh never let anyone even come near one of his Bills before a vote-- he gave them to Cheney who gave them to a rogue CIA operative who used them to paper-cut torture some poor muslim scum-bag locked away in Gitmo-- of course, the islamist was given his ice cream treats first so as not to upset anyone from Europe-- then on with the paper-cuts-- luckily their tongues were still numb from the ice cream by the time those nasty Cheney "familiars" started in on their mouths-- ouch i hate paper cuts!-- now, will someone PLEASE give me some links to tell me that the economy sucks?!-- thank u-- Regards, probus

The point is , Barry does not want anyone to get near those bills.

Hardly anyone read the stimulus bill, which was laden down with pork, before it was approved. Few knew what they were actually voting for.

The healthcare reform bill is the same thing, which Obama is trying to get signed, before the 2010 elections, while we still have a Democratic Congress. Even with that, things are still looking pretty shaky for him.

And getting that link about the state of the economy, is only as far as your remote control. LOL.

You know I'm willing to bet that over 50 percent of people who did vote for Obama now wish they hadn't and will not vote for him again. They just won't be honest in any poll taking.

It's really hard for a die hard idealogical person here to admit that they were wrong. If they did, then their entire world would collapse on them. This is why they will defend no matter what.

Honest Dems are admitting their mistake in my circles.Most Reps knew exactly what he had planned but too many decent people were swayed by the slobbering of the press. I think the poll numbers demonstrate their remorse. Question is - will it make a difference in 2012 and what will the country look like by then? Scary thoughts.

Obama was Assisted by the "Free Press" and the Sinking Economy...

The DemocRATS could have put up a One Armed, Chronically Masturbating Monkey, and 50% of the Country that Voted would have Voted for it, because of their Perception that REPUBLICans had to go...

Even though they had been gone in Congress since 2006.

I am Shocked that McMaverick got a Higher Percentage in his Loss than Clinton did in his Win in 1992...

I would've Expected McMaverick to get Beaten Silly, but he didn't.

It was Emotional Women who put Barry in Office...

53% of the Votes Cast were by Women... Of them, Barry got 56%.

The Male Vote was a Split...

But if you've got 53 People Supporting one Person and 46 Supporting another, you don't have a Mandate by ANY Stretch...

Barry should've done Better, and he Certainly didn't Convince Men he was the Answer.

:)

peace...

Last edited:
You know I'm willing to bet that over 50 percent of people who did vote for Obama now wish they hadn't and will not vote for him again. They just won't be honest in any poll taking. .

Yes, they are suffering from a bad case of "buyers remorse syndrome".

Thank God, that I am not so easily hoodwinked.:eusa_angel:

You are repetitious and it is growing boring. And I am not going to engage you any further.

LOOSER AND STUPID ARE WORDS THAT PEOPLE USE WHEN THEY RUN OUT OF IDEAS.

So, go and turn on your TV or read a paper and just maybe you will learn the actual state of the economy, so that you can quit your useless arguments, with people on the internet. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You're the one who said looser, so I guess that's you. :lol:

I'm looking for evidence of the specific things you said, not the state of the economy. However, since you refuse to back up anything you said with any evidence, I'm going to assume it's false and that you're lying.

Keep on ducking and dodging, it's hilarious.

thank god, that i am not so easily hoodwinked.:eusa_angel:

$Sheep.jpg

Honest Dems are admitting their mistake in my circles.Most Reps knew exactly what he had planned but too many decent people were swayed by the slobbering of the press. I think the poll numbers demonstrate their remorse. Question is - will it make a difference in 2012 and what will the country look like by then? Scary thoughts.

The DemocRATS could have put up a One Armed, Chronically Masturbating Monkey, and 50% of the Country that Voted would have Voted for it, because of their Perception that REPUBLICans had to go...

I am Shocked that McMaverick got a Higher Percentage in his Loss than Clinton did in his Win in 1992...

But if you've got 53 People Supporting one Person and 46 Supporting another, you don't have a Mandate by ANY Stretch...

Barry should've done Better, and he Certainly didn't Convince Men he was the Answer.

peace...

Word!

Many people expected Obama to pay their rents or put money in their pockets. Instead, they are met with higher prices and job losses.

A close family member said to me, soon after the election, "that now Obama is in office, things should get better". But everytime I go to the grocery store, I am alarmed at the food prices. And this is after Obama took office.

I am one female who was not swayed by his arrogance and his con artist disposition.

I have always been aware, that Obama's Presidency is all about pushing his own agenda. Himself.

Word!

Many people expected Obama to pay their rents or put money in their pockets. Instead, they are met with higher prices and job losses.

A close family member said to me, soon after the election, "that now Obama is in office, things should get better". But everytime I go to the grocery store, I am alarmed at the food prices. And this is after Obama took office.

I am one female who was not swayed by his arrogance and his con artist disposition.

I have always been aware, that Obama's Presidency is all about pushing his own agenda.
Himself.

:lol: Let me guess, you think he's the Antichrist too? :rofl:

peace...

Word!

I have always been aware, that Obama's Presidency is all about pushing his own agenda. Himself.

There was a Kid here in Denver on the News because he got to Ask Obama something back during the DNC, and at the End of the Peice the Kid was Asked who he would Vote for if he was Old enough, and he said Obama, and I am NOT Lying, because he would Pay his Parent's Rent...

I Know this Kid is Naive, but I don't Doubt for a Second that his Parent's Felt that way...

peace...

peace...

Word!

There was a Kid here in Denver on the News because he got to Ask Obama something back during the DNC, and at the End of the Peice the Kid was Asked who he would Vote for if he was Old enough, and he said Obama, and I am NOT Lying, because he would Pay his Parent's Rent...

I Know this Kid is Naive, but I don't Doubt for a Second that his Parent's Felt that way...:)

peace...

Most definitely! There are many soundbites of people echoing the same thing.

What gets me, is that they voted for Obama based on the" redistribution of wealth" premise. And now they are left wondering, where is the beef?

If I have to say one thing about Obama is, this is a man that is good at his game.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Word!

I Know this Kid is Naive, but I don't Doubt for a Second that his Parent's Felt that way...:)

peace...

Most definitely! There are many soundbites of people echoing the same thing.

What gets me, is that they voted for Obama based on the" redistribution of wealth" premise. And now they are left wondering, where is the beef?

If I have to say one thing about Obama is, this is a man that is good at his game.

One of the Best Snake Oil Salesmen EVER...

As long has his Teleprompter is Functioning! ;)

peace...

peace...

Word!

Marxism,

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Willow, I know you're a fucking idiot so I try not to bother going down to your level of stupidity. Do you even know the way Canadian health care works?

I think you ALL seem to be forgetting a simple fact. The Health Care option on the table at the moment is optional. Of course, if the Canadian Parli member can afford getting treated for something right way then go right ahead.

However, we're talking about insurance of the nearly 40 million who don't have ANY sort of insurance vs the Canadian health care plan.

And if you seriously think no insurance is better then you are :cuckoo:
Robert, you are the typical dumbass left wing liberal who doesn't even know what the fuck you are talkling about. You are dangerous to even be allowed to breathe the same air as the rest of us. You state that 40 million Americans are without healthcare. That is about as far from the truth as me being the governor of Texas. We have almost that many wetbacks in the United States alone, not to mention the young Yuppies who can afford health insurance but opt not to buy it. So, the 40 million figure you lefties keep espousing is a fuckin' lie, and a talking point to convince the rest of us with some sense and intelligence that a government healthcare program is superior to what we currently have. It only costs the middle class more, and gives them less in return. Obama's healthcare program is headed for doom, because it is not based on any intelligent research. Obama just wants free healthcare for black people who are too damn lazy to work for a living like the rest of us. If you don't have a job today, it is either because you aren't qualified in today's job market because you dropped out of school and haven't kept up with technology, or you refuse to move from your neighborhood. Why do you lefties continue to feel sorry for these lazy assed people? They grow up in the hood and stay in the hood, accepting free government money and raising hoodlums for kids who have no values. Cut off their government money, and see how fast they abandon that style of living.

Last edited:
Robert, you are the typical dumbass left wing liberal who doesn't even know what the fuck you are talkling about. You are dangerous to even be allowed to breathe the same air as the rest of us. You state that 40 million Americans are without healthcare. That is about as far from the truth as me being the governor of Texas. We have almost that many wetbacks in the United States alone, not to mention the young Yuppies who can afford health insurance but opt not to buy it. So, the 40 million figure you lefties keep espousing is a fuckin' lie, and a talking point to convince the rest of us with some sense and intelligence that a government healthcare program only costs the middle class more, and gives them less in return. Obama's healthcare program is headed for doom, because it is not based on any intelligent research. Obama just wants free healthcare for black people who are too damn lazy to work for a living like the rest of us. If you don't have a job today, it is either because you aren't qualified in today's job market because you dropped out of school, or you refuse to move from your neighborhood.

You know in your racist tirade you left out the Arabs right?

Last edited:
In the last Presidential election, this country overwhelmingly voted to put Obama into the Whitehouse. However, there were a group of people, who were discerning enough, to see through the haze of fancy words, campaign promises and therefore subsequently voted again him.

Now as it turned out, it appears as if we were right. Obama poll numbers have been sinking faster than The Titanic. His stimulus plan was poorly executed. And he is having trouble selling his heathcare plan. There is growing discontentment with the Obama administration, even within his own party.

Is this starting to be a case of, "I told you so"?

Obama is the great illusionist.

He makes David Copperfield look like an amateur chi;ldren's party clown.

But people are looking beyond the slight of hand now.

Forum List

Back