"Change", We Should Not Have Believed In..

Go to CNN.politics.com. I just looked at it and it again and it said that once the check was signed, we will see a turn around of the economy almost immediately.

And no. I do not have to listen to McCain. I can just look at my friends who are suffering from job losses.

And by the way, I work in personnel and privy to the hundreds of resumes applying for jobs which pays well below their college degrees.

So you see, I am a spectator to this failing economy, every single day

Don't give me some BS story when you can't even post links. I might be prone to believe you if you actually posted some evidence instead of just talking out of your ass with talking point.

Obama does need to stop pushing forth those failed policies that Bush introduced too.
He actually promised he would abandon "the failed policies of the past."

So far, he has embraced the past failed policies of:

1. The "European Model"
  2. Canadian-style health care
  3. FDR's failed policies
  4. Carternomics
  5. Carter-style foreign policy

And many more.

"Change" apparently meant, trying old, failed policies again.

Among the 'many more' are Wilson's failed policy to jump start a failing economy.

Who was it that said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result?

If the American people have learned anything in the past 60 years, they should have learned that big government throwing money at problems does not fix anything and generally results in numerous unintended bad consequences.

BHB seemed to understand that as candidate Obama. He sure doesn't seem to understand it as President Obama though. The reason he is sinking in the polls is he hasn't delivered on much ANY of the change he promised and that his adorers believed in and I've lost track of how many promises he has now broken.

Go to CNN.politics.com. I just looked at it and it again and it said that once the check was signed, we will see a turn around of the economy almost immediately.

And no. I do not have to listen to McCain. I can just look at my friends who are suffering from job losses.

And by the way, I work in personnel and privy to the hundreds of resumes applying for jobs which pays well below their college degrees.

So you see, I am a spectator to this failing economy, every single day

Don't give me some BS story when you can't even post links. I might be prone to believe you if you actually posted some evidence instead of just talking out of your ass with talking point.

It is not fucking bullshit. Turn your fucking TV on or pick up a paper.

You just bring that up, because you want to spend time nit picking as oppose to look at the fucking truth.

OBAMA IS A FUCKING FAILURE. Now take that to the bank.

The Canadian system is a failure. It is rationed, it does not serve the people. Folks waiting months for simple procedures? For pain medication? No thanks. The strawman that "our system is broken" is alarmist and exaggerated.

FDR: His massive spending extended the Great Depression probably ten years, according to the majority of non-partisan economists.

Carter-style foreign policy? Going around the world, apologizing to other nations? Gutting the military budget? Hell, study. There's two kinds of people in the world Robert -- those who remember the Carter years and those such as you, who are about to live them.

The "European Model" is Obama's term for anything he wants to copy that Europe has tried, from economic to foreign policy, to energy. The ONLY European Model he doesn't seem to want to embrace is the only one of theirs that actually works, their nuclear power program.

Can you name me ONE original idea of his own, Obama's ever had? Of course not.

Again, if you truly believe our system at the moment is not broken then I'm not sure what to say. I'm guessing you didn't see the links I posted the other day about insurance companies still willing to throw people off coverage as soon as they get seriously sick on no real basis.

Alas, the whole economic debate over the New Deal. I'm not going to bother to jump into that one as it's about as contested as Abortion to some people on here. However, I will say it's highly doubtful his spending extended the Depression by ten years.

Uh Midnight? Care to show me where he has said sorry to anyone? Or where he is gutting the budget? By the way, I'm not sure if you realize but we do a few apologies to some countries. Like Laos for starters, know the story behind that?

Willow, I know you're a fucking idiot so I try not to bother going down to your level of stupidity. Do you even know the way Canadian health care works?No do tell. I asked you a question. Moron

I think you ALL seem to be forgetting a simple fact. The Health Care option on the table at the moment is optional. Of course, if the Canadian Parli member can afford getting treated for something right way then go right ahead.yes, and everybody else can just wait,, til they die,, right? god damn you are DUmb.

However, we're talking about insurance of the nearly 40 million who don't have ANY sort of insurance vs the Canadian health care plan.Insurance that buys you a chance to stand in line while you are dying. DUmmie

And if you seriously think no insurance is better then you are :cuckoo:
DUmb.

You just bring that up, because you want to spend time nit picking as oppose to look at the fucking truth.

Now you're giving me the sappy "Pick up a paper or turn on the TV" line.

You said SPECIFIC NUMBERS, so I want SPECIFIC LINKS to show this.

I want the "fucking truth" as you put it, problem is you can't back up ANYTHING you've said so far.

Now you're giving me the sappy "Pick up a paper or turn on the TV" line.

You said SPECIFIC NUMBERS, so I want SPECIFIC LINKS to show this.

I want the "fucking truth" as you put it, problem is you can't back up ANYTHING you've said so far.

OH yes I can. CNN, Fox News and MSNBC.

You got a TV Robert?

You got a TV Robert?

Lets see:

FOX News: Billo "This fucking thing sucks". He's talking about Sotomayor while Laura and him bash her.

Kathleen Sebelius talking about healthcare on Meet The Press. (MSNBC)

Health Care Debate Heats up on CNN.

Nope, nothing about the economy really or how bad things are. Why isn't Fox News talking about the economy if it's so bad cristal? Is it because they care more about getting their political views across then the actual news or because the economy isn't that bad? Pick your poison :lol:

By the way, I want INTERNET links to back up your specific BS. Waiting still. :eusa_whistle:

You got a TV Robert?

Lets see:

FOX News: Billo "This fucking thing sucks". He's talking about Sotomayor while Laura and him bash her.

Kathleen Sebelius talking about healthcare on Meet The Press. (MSNBC)

Health Care Debate Heats up on CNN.

Nope, nothing about the economy really or how bad things are. Why isn't Fox News talking about the economy if it's so bad cristal? Is it because they care more about getting their political views across then the actual news or because the economy isn't that bad? Pick your poison :lol:

By the way, I want INTERNET links to back up your specific BS. Waiting still. :eusa_whistle:

No, try Lou Dobbs on CNN. Sean Hannity who had been preaching that Obama will take us down the wrong road. But his supporters turned a deaf year. All along he was right. Also, Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin on WABC and Rachael M on MSNBC.

You want the links, find them your fucking self.

No, try Lou Dobbs on CNN. Sean Hannity who had been preaching that Obama will take us down the wrong road. But his supporters turned a deaf year. All along he was right. Also, Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin on WABC and Rachael M on MSNBC.

:lol: Lou Dobbs, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, and Mark Levin. :lol:

By the way, you're still not giving me any sort of evidence. You're still just giving me names, unspecific stuff, etc.

If you can't give me specific links to the BS you spew then G-T-F-O. :eusa_whistle:

:lol: Lou Dobbs, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, and Mark Levin. :lol:

By the way, you're still not giving me any sort of evidence. You're still just giving me names, unspecific stuff, etc.

If you can't give me specific links to the BS you spew then G-T-F-O. :eusa_whistle:

Robert, tell the tons of people suffering from job loss and foreclosures about a fucking link.

READ MY LIPS. YOUR MAN SUCKS!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Four of my close friends are hard-core Democrats and voted for Obama. Three of those four tell me now that they made a big mistake. They tell me that they have lost their "zeal" for Obama because he's turning out to be a big liar. They tell me the amount of money he is spending has begun to scare them. They say he is not to be trusted. Now, these are not my words. They are the words of some of my Democrat friends. They tell me they would never vote for him again.

Four of my close friends are hard-core Democrats and voted for Obama. Three of those four tell me now that they made a big mistake. They tell me that they have lost their "zeal" for Obama because he's turning out to be a big liar. They tell me the amount of money he is spending has begun to scare them. They say he is not to be trusted. Now, these are not my words. They are the words of some of my Democrat friends. They tell me they would never vote for him again.

Can I get an Amen!

This has just substantiated what I was saying.

Note to Robert: There are no links. Just the cold, hard truth.

Robert, tell the tons of people suffering from job loss and foreclosures about a fucking link.

He's not my man and you continue to dodge the issue. Stop trying to paint me as the bad guy when if you can't back up what you say then you might not want to say it.

This is a political message board, if you want to give the whole "people" are suffering thing in order to avoid answering a question then go elsewhere.

The only one here that is cuckoo is you. Back up what you say with just one link, but you can't. Why? Because it's untrue and you obviously can't find a link to support your BS.

STILL waiting for an answer:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jf2xypoUjo&feature=related]YouTube - Jeopardy - Think Music (2008)[/ame]

Again, I personally believe that's bullshit because I can simply say the same thing except three of my hard-core Republican friends wish they voted for Obama.

Telling personal stories about your friends really does nothing. Also, would your friends seriously vote for McCain/Palin? Because if so, I call BS.

He's not my man and you continue to dodge the issue. Stop trying to paint me as the bad guy when if you can't back up what you say then you might not want to say it.

This is a political message board, if you want to give the whole "people" are suffering thing in order to avoid answering a question then go elsewhere.

The only one here that is cuckoo is you. Back up what you say with just one link, but you can't. Why? Because it's untrue and you obviously can't find a link to support your BS.

STILL waiting for an answer:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jf2xypoUjo&feature=related]YouTube - Jeopardy - Think Music (2008)[/ame]

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Can I get an Amen!

Are you seriously that dumb? My god, such stupidity is scary. Especially if you are able to cast a vote, holy fuck. Don't tell me you can procreate too, that'd be even scarier.

I think this is about the time I declare victory in this argument and just move on. Especially since you continue to not post anything whatsoever that is solid proof.

Last edited:
Can I get an Amen!

Are you seriously that dumb? My god, such stupidity is scary. Especially if you are able to cast a vote, holy fuck. Don't tell me you can procreate too, that'd be even scarier.

I think this is about the time I declare victory in this argument and just move on. Especially since you continue to not post anything whatsoever that is solid proof.

Dumb no. You are the one that is dumb. You voted for a looser. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Dumb no. You are the one that is dumb. You voted for a looser. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

:lol: Holy fuck you are that stupid. Looser? Really? What are you? 12? :rofl:

I didn't vote in the last election because I wasn't old enough, but hells bells I think this conversation has proved you shouldn't be able to vote either sheep. :rofl:

I don't think you even realize that I disagree with Obama on so much at the moment. However, all I did was ask you for some simple links to back up things you stated were concrete. You failed to bring up any such links, attacked ME personally, and continue to sit there ignorant. Epic Fail on your part.

Forum List

Back