Challenge: name someone who would be a worse president than Obama

i'm having trouble thinking of anyone.

People on the right would at the very least have advisors who inspired confidence in the economic sector and the military.

People to the left of obama who come to mind would have firmer principles, so even if they seemed more extreme on the surface, you'd know where they stood, so you'd have something you could work with.

The worst thing about obama is the disconnect between his rhetoric and his actions. Or should i say the disconnect between his rhetoric on mon, wed, fri and his rhetoric on tues, thurs, sat?

Lots and lots of disconnect.

biden........

if you think that herman cain and/or michelle bachmann wouldn't be a worse president than the current disaster, you're either in need of more medication or a serious hack.

It could be close to as bad as Obama but they would necessarily have better advisors than he does.

I used to think Bachmann was batshit crazy. After listening to her in debates and a recent television interview on PBS, I only think she's a little bit crazy.

it's a tough call, but i'm going to go with undermedicated.

:thup:

I am having trouble as Mr. Obama was never given the chance to demonstrate his ability as the right was hell bent on destroying him even at the cost of our economy.

Mr. Obama failed to realize that he would be met with total opposition at every turn on every matter except those the right knew they could lose votes over. His failure to drop the hammer and squelch the opposition should have been learned from George W. and the Dick Cheney who squashed anyone who stood in their way.

It is a sad state of affairs when similar posts as these are the topics of conversation. Anyone who votes right are either stupid, ignorant or wealthy.

Those who vote left are voting for wimps who cave in on all issues and are not willing to give up a few of their flower power stances and do what is best for our country. I am sooooo tired of hearing about how we have to help this country or that country because they commited 2 guys with sling shots and twenty dollars to our last conflict. Charity starts at home. Screw the trade agreements that are unfair, screw rebuilding other countries. To hell with fighting for other countries freedoms.

To sum it up. Obama is republican. Republicans are democrats. It is all a freakin soap opera, reality show or whatever else you wish to call it. I am for the constitution and the total enforcement of it at all costs.
Enjoy your internet experience as the buzz word in politics is cyber terrorism or in political terms WE ARE SEIZING THE INTERNET. Wake up America.

odumbo is, bar none, beyond a shadow of a doubt, no one else comes close, indisputable, undeniably, reach up and slap ya in the face, the worst president America has ever had the misery to have to endure. He was a nobody from kenya with zero experience, and the people that elected him were just as ignorant as he is.

Kenyan-Born Obama All Set For US Senate – Sunday June 27, 2004 ‘Sunday Standard’ | Political Vel Craft

translation: he's black

Oh look.. it's the dodobird.

I'm having trouble thinking of anyone.

People on the right would at the very least have advisors who inspired confidence in the economic sector and the military.

People to the left of Obama who come to mind would have firmer principles, so even if they seemed more extreme on the surface, you'd know where they stood, so you'd have something you could work with.

The worst thing about Obama is the disconnect between his rhetoric and his actions. Or should I say the disconnect between his rhetoric on Mon, Wed, Fri and his rhetoric on Tues, Thurs, Sat?

Lots and lots of disconnect.

Every Republican in the United States would be a worse president than Obama. You already showed us your "best and brightest" with Bush, Palin, McCain, Cain, Mitt, Perry and so on. Fool, Clown, Fool, Clown. Republicans only seem to like two types of people. Well, their party is 90% white. Not a lot of diversity.

odumbo is, bar none, beyond a shadow of a doubt, no one else comes close, indisputable, undeniably, reach up and slap ya in the face, the worst president America has ever had the misery to have to endure. He was a nobody from kenya with zero experience, and the people that elected him were just as ignorant as he is.

Kenyan-Born Obama All Set For US Senate – Sunday June 27, 2004 ‘Sunday Standard’ | Political Vel Craft

translation: he's black

Oh look.. it's the dodobird.

oh, look...it's the vaginal life support system

gop-Little-Rascals.jpg

You need to learn to insult someone with an actual insult that doesn't sound gay... You're not a girly-man are ya?

what's it to you, butch?

Nahhh, that doesn't work either because you stole the initial insult from me calling you fruity.. You're not very original, are you?

calling someone gay is original in your world? :rofl:

good to know. :thup:

you're not getting a lot of calls from oslo, are you?

Forum List

Back