Challenge: name someone who would be a worse president than Obama

No, it doesn't. It simply reflects Obama's one ranking to date. The others have multiple rankings from various sources that were averaged to provide aggragate rankings.

In 2005, Bush ranked 19.

I repeat - people who would rank presidents before their term is complete are full of shaving cream ... and/or have an agenda.

:thup:

Hell why not in Hussein's case? That warmongerer was given the Nobel Peace Prize before he even had a chance to steal the silver in the WH.

lol - what was it - less than 12 days into his term and he was nominated, right?

Shaving cream pouring out of every orifice there. :lol:

And the fact that people would rank Barack Obama before he'd even completed his first term (before completing his first year in some instances) shows you what those measurements are worth.

No, it doesn't. It simply reflects Obama's one ranking to date. The others have multiple rankings from various sources that were averaged to provide aggragate rankings.

In 2005, Bush ranked 19.

I repeat - people who would rank presidents before their term is complete are full of shaving cream ... and/or have an agenda.

It was ONLY the Wall Street Journal that ranked Bush at 19 (his best) in 2005. You apparently ignored all his other rankings and especially the "aggragate" in the far right column.

In 2005, Bush ranked 19.

It was ONLY the Wall Street Journal that ranked Bush at 19 (his best) in 2005. You apparently ignored all his other rankings and especially the "aggragate" in the far right column.

Who gives a shit? Anyone with a brain cell KNOWS Barry will go down as one of the worst stinkers in American history. His Dumb twin Biden will equally win the booby award for VP. Two dumbasses elected by a bunch of dumberasses.

louis-farrakhan.jpg

In 2005, Bush ranked 19.

More shaving cream.

Perspective is required for an appropriate assessment, and the fact that they're ranking presidents before their term is out simply shows a careless lack of regard for this simple principle.

/fullstop

If you can't see Booosh was a catastrophe, you're Out to Lunch..

Obama was Nobeled after 6 months, and he was being compared to a moron cowboy or two. Pub dupes...

War mongerer? Are you totally brainwashed (obviously, actually) or a lying POS like your bought off heroes?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del
odumbo is, bar none, beyond a shadow of a doubt, no one else comes close, indisputable, undeniably, reach up and slap ya in the face, the worst president America has ever had the misery to have to endure. He was a nobody from kenya with zero experience, and the people that elected him were just as ignorant as he is.

Kenyan-Born Obama All Set For US Senate – Sunday June 27, 2004 ‘Sunday Standard’ | Political Vel Craft

You seem to forget Obama took out bin Laden, which your boy Bush couldn't do, and also helped bring down Ghaddafi. And if he didn't have to deal with Republicans who have bugs up their asses, he'd have been able to do a lot more.

In 2005, Bush ranked 19.

Who gives a shit? Anyone with a brain cell KNOWS Barry will go down as one of the worst stinkers in American history. His Dumb twin Biden will equally win the booby award for VP. Two dumbasses elected by a bunch of dumberasses.

So where does that put all those dumberthandumberasses who have donated money to Sarah Palin?

I'm having trouble thinking of anyone.

People on the right would at the very least have advisors who inspired confidence in the economic sector and the military.

People to the left of Obama who come to mind would have firmer principles, so even if they seemed more extreme on the surface, you'd know where they stood, so you'd have something you could work with.

The worst thing about Obama is the disconnect between his rhetoric and his actions. Or should I say the disconnect between his rhetoric on Mon, Wed, Fri and his rhetoric on Tues, Thurs, Sat?

Lots and lots of disconnect.

George W Bush.

Easy question.

People on the right would at the very least have advisors who inspired confidence in the economic sector and the military.

People to the left of Obama who come to mind would have firmer principles, so even if they seemed more extreme on the surface, you'd know where they stood, so you'd have something you could work with.

The worst thing about Obama is the disconnect between his rhetoric and his actions. Or should I say the disconnect between his rhetoric on Mon, Wed, Fri and his rhetoric on Tues, Thurs, Sat?

That's at very hard question to answer. I think Obama beats Jimmy Carter's record of the worst of the worst-(and I lived through the Carter administration, in our own business and somehow survived),-simply because he has tried to micro-manage the economy--making it worse--whereas Carter didn't do anything except to literally remind us to eat left-overs and wear sweaters in our homes--and tighten our belts.

Hmmmm......if Obama's so bad what does that say about the current crop of GOP candidates looking to replace him since none of them poll as high as Obama in a head to head match-up? :confused: :tongue:

what it means Goose is this Country is Fucked....

I am having trouble as Mr. Obama was never given the chance to demonstrate his ability as the right was hell bent on destroying him even at the cost of our economy.

bullshit.....its been 3 years now....he has shown he has zero Leadership Qualities.......the only thing he has shown is he is a very weak President.....4 more years of him or 4 years of one of the others.....is it going to matter?......vote 3rd Party......get a real LEADER in there....

FIREFLY/CHICOLINI 2012

"if your for it,they are against it"

Forum List

Back