Challenge: name someone who would be a worse president than Obama

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
I'm having trouble thinking of anyone.

People on the right would at the very least have advisors who inspired confidence in the economic sector and the military.

People to the left of Obama who come to mind would have firmer principles, so even if they seemed more extreme on the surface, you'd know where they stood, so you'd have something you could work with.

The worst thing about Obama is the disconnect between his rhetoric and his actions. Or should I say the disconnect between his rhetoric on Mon, Wed, Fri and his rhetoric on Tues, Thurs, Sat?

Lots and lots of disconnect.

People on the right would at the very least have advisors who inspired confidence in the economic sector and the military.

People to the left of Obama who come to mind would have firmer principles, so even if they seemed more extreme on the surface, you'd know where they stood, so you'd have something you could work with.

The worst thing about Obama is the disconnect between his rhetoric and his actions. Or should I say the disconnect between his rhetoric on Mon, Wed, Fri and his rhetoric on Tues, Thurs, Sat?

All of the current RWers that are running and gunning for his job.

if you think that herman cain and/or michelle bachmann wouldn't be a worse president than the current disaster, you're either in need of more medication or a serious hack.

Truthmatters
rdean
Chris
USArmyRetarded
BedPoop
that Franco moron I have on ignore
Truthmatters
catzmeow
Yukon
Truthmatters
JStone
P F Tinsmore
Truthmatters

Oh, I seem to have forgotten a few...

Truthmatters
Bass v 2.0
MarcATL
Truthmatters
Paulitician
Flaylo
Tank
Truthmatters
Kerry Won Ohio
And did I mention Truthmatters??

Romney, Newt, Cain, Bachman, Santorum, Huntsman, Paul, Perry, Ryan, Christie, Bush (any) or McConnell to name a few.

Truthmatters
rdean
Chris
USArmyRetarded
BedPoop
that Franco moron I have on ignore
Truthmatters
catzmeow
Yukon
Truthmatters
JStone
P F Tinsmore
Truthmatters

Oh, I seem to have forgotten a few...

Truthmatters
Bass v 2.0
MarcATL
Truthmatters
Paulitician
Flaylo
Tank
Truthmatters
Kerry Won Ohio
And did I mention Truthmatters??

Oops, sorry, I forgot Salt Jones.

And Truthmatters, :D

Hmmmm......if Obama's so bad what does that say about the current crop of GOP candidates looking to replace him since none of them poll as high as Obama in a head to head match-up? :confused: :tongue:

if you think that herman cain and/or michelle bachmann wouldn't be a worse president than the current disaster, you're either in need of more medication or a serious hack.

It could be close to as bad as Obama but they would necessarily have better advisors than he does.

I used to think Bachmann was batshit crazy. After listening to her in debates and a recent television interview on PBS, I only think she's a little bit crazy.

It could be close to as bad as Obama but they would necessarily have better advisors than he does.

I used to think Bachmann was batshit crazy. After listening to her in debates and a recent television interview on PBS, I only think she's a little bit crazy.

I think she's a robot.

Forum List

Back