Challenge: name someone who would be a worse president than Obama

Nahhh, that doesn't work either because you stole the initial insult from me calling you fruity.. You're not very original, are you?

calling someone gay is original in your world? :rofl:

good to know. :thup:

you're not getting a lot of calls from oslo, are you?

A little better but boring and has a senior like quality.

if by boring you mean that you have no clue what i'm talking about, i'd have to agree.

i'll endeavor to persevere.

Presidential Rankings (aggragate):

1 Abraham Lincoln
14 Barack Obama
17 Ronald Reagan
20 Bill Clinton
34 George W. Bush

Historical rankings of Presidents of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And the fact that people would rank Barack Obama before he'd even completed his first term (before completing his first year in some instances) shows you what those measurements are worth.

No, it doesn't. It simply reflects Obama's one ranking to date. The others have multiple rankings from various sources that were averaged to provide aggragate rankings.

1 Abraham Lincoln
14 Barack Obama
17 Ronald Reagan
20 Bill Clinton
34 George W. Bush

Historical rankings of Presidents of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And the fact that people would rank Barack Obama before he'd even completed his first term (before completing his first year in some instances) shows you what those measurements are worth.

No, it doesn't. It simply reflects Obama's one ranking to date. The others have multiple rankings from various sources that were averaged to provide aggragate rankings.

If you actually believe that Barry ranks as the 14th all time best President you're honestly crazy as hell.

:popcorn:

I better get a second bag...................

:popcorn:

I'll just keep it coming.

apopcorn.gif

1 Abraham Lincoln
14 Barack Obama
17 Ronald Reagan
20 Bill Clinton
34 George W. Bush

In 2005, Bush ranked 19.

I repeat - people who would rank presidents before their term is complete are full of shaving cream ... and/or have an agenda.

:thup:

Considering the bag of shytte Bush handed him, he could easily be a great President if even a few Pubs were allowed to cooperate. As proof, look at his foreign policy (dupes, you're excused).

Complaining about his leadership because he can't convince bought off functional racists/Nazis is incredibly diingenuous or idiotic- see brainwashed....

In 2005, Bush ranked 19.

I repeat - people who would rank presidents before their term is complete are full of shaving cream ... and/or have an agenda.

:thup:

Hell why not in Hussein's case? That warmongerer was given the Nobel Peace Prize before he even had a chance to steal the silver in the WH.

Forum List

Back