Chalk up another NRA victim

Child dies after accidental shooting

The first infant death of 2018. Its a tragedy that nothing can be done to stop this slaughter. Thoughts and prayers of course.
Slaughter? You idiot.
I hope the kids guardian gets punished to the full extent of the law.
It happens somewhere every week.

I hate asshole bubble guys who perpetually throw out problems and offer dick for solutions.

So Einstein.............what do you suggest to eliminate tragic shootings?:deal:

The first infant death of 2018. Its a tragedy that nothing can be done to stop this slaughter. Thoughts and prayers of course.
Slaughter? You idiot.

I hate asshole bubble guys who perpetually throw out problems and offer dick for solutions.

So Einstein.............what do you suggest to eliminate tragic shootings?:deal:
No tragic shootings in the First World. Why is that dumbo ?

Slaughter? You idiot.

Oy

My New Years resolution should have been to stop using public message boards to seek rational responses from mental cases.

Slaughter? You idiot.

Oy

My New Years resolution should have been to stop using public message boards to seek rational responses from mental cases.
Yes, because kids must die to preserve your right to own guns.

Slaughter? You idiot.

Oy

Yes, because kids must die to preserve your right to own guns.
Blah blah blah guns. blah blah blah nra, blah blah blah guns.....blah blah blah....

murphy120215.jpg

Slaughter? You idiot.

you just contradicted yourself!
US is a First world country.

Forum List

Back