Chalk up another NRA victim

It happens somewhere every week.

OMG!

That's..52 a year?

52 accidental deaths a year......

Accidental bathtub drownings are the cause of many more deaths. Shut down bathtub manufacturers, the monsters!
Over 700 last year. Why do you care more for the unborn than you do for the living ?

Number of Deaths in 2018 | Gun Violence Archive

No...that number is a lie.....the Gun Violence Archive includes gang members shooting other gang members as children.....I posted the actual CDC number and the total for 2015 is 48. In country with over 600 million guns.....
They class kids up to 11 as ..........children. What would you call them ?

No...they don't. The CDC is the accurate picture......and even they lump 15-26 as children in that category....moron.
Kids = 0 to 11.
They have a separate category for teenagers.

OMG!

That's..52 a year?

Accidental bathtub drownings are the cause of many more deaths. Shut down bathtub manufacturers, the monsters!
Over 700 last year. Why do you care more for the unborn than you do for the living ?

No...that number is a lie.....the Gun Violence Archive includes gang members shooting other gang members as children.....I posted the actual CDC number and the total for 2015 is 48. In country with over 600 million guns.....

No...they don't. The CDC is the accurate picture......and even they lump 15-26 as children in that category....moron.
Kids = 0 to 11.

Moron....here is the total gun deaths for children...accidental and murder, compared to other accidental deaths from the CDC broken down by age......

WISQARS Leading Causes of Death Reports

2015:
Drowning:

<1..........30
1-4.........390
5-9.........129
10-14.....87

Total drowning: 636

Poison:

<1...........7
1-4..........29
5-9..........17
10-14.......36

total Poison: 89

Suffocation:
<1.........1,125
1-4.........131
5-9.........31
10-14.....26

Total Suffocation: 1,313

Gun: (includes accidents and murder)
<1........8
1-4.......50
5-9........69
10-14...121

Total Gun: 248

Accidental gun deaths for children alone, 2015...

OMG!

That's..52 a year?

Kids = 0 to 11.

And here....moron......gun deaths of children, accidental vs. car deaths of children broken down by age....if you have a car and a gun in your home, get rid of the car...it is far deadlier to children...

This includes the accidental death rate for 15-19 year olds as well....the prime gang banging years....

Leading Causes of Death | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC

Death by car and gun by age, 2015...

<1.... Car 64, .....Gun 1

1-4.... Car 332, ...Gun 25

5-9.... Car 351, .....Gun 7

10-14.... Car 412, .....Gun 15

15-19.... Car 2,535, .....Gun 52

Total Car.... 3,694

Total Gun.... 100

Kids = 0 to 11.

And here....moron......gun deaths of children, accidental vs. car deaths of children broken down by age....if you have a car and a gun in your home, get rid of the car...it is far deadlier to children...

This includes the accidental death rate for 15-19 year olds as well....the prime gang banging years....

Total Car.... 3,694

Total Gun.... 100

And when you start counting how many children are killed by their mom's boyfriends..that's when the numbers get really outrageous.

In which case, I know that those who think 52 is an unacceptable number for accidental gun deaths will stand and proclaim it should be illegal for single mothers to date.

OMG!

That's..52 a year?

Kids = 0 to 11.

Hey...genius...do you realize that more British kids....15-24 died in car accidents than American children died in gun accidents? You need to get rid of your cars...

https://www.racfoundation.org/wp-co...-accident-casualty-comparisons-box-110511.pdf

Kids = 0 to 11.

Total Car.... 3,694

Total Gun.... 100

And when you start counting how many children are killed by their mom's boyfriends..that's when the numbers get really outrageous.

In which case, I know that those who think 52 is an unacceptable number for accidental gun deaths will stand and proclaim it should be illegal for single mothers to date.

The most dangerous thing for a child...a single mother with a boyfriend....

"A study of child fatalities in three States found that combining at least two data sources resulted in the identification of more than 90 percent of child fatalities ascertained as being due to child maltreatment (Schnitzer, Covington, Wirtz, Verhoek-Oftedahl, & Palusci, 2008)."

Tommy doesn't object to child abuse, because he embraces faggotry and promiscuity...and to eschew child abuse and murder, he would have to speak out against depravity.

And he isn't ever going to do that.

So he fixates on the tiny number of kids killed accidentally by firearms.

Instead of the fact that 90 percent of ALL fatalities (including accidental) are the result of child abuse.

https://www.childwelfare.gov/pubPDFs/fatality.pdf

Child dies after accidental shooting

The first infant death of 2018. Its a tragedy that nothing can be done to stop this slaughter. Thoughts and prayers of course.
Slaughter? You idiot.
I hope the kids guardian gets punished to the full extent of the law.

I hate asshole bubble guys who perpetually throw out problems and offer dick for solutions.

So Einstein.............what do you suggest to eliminate tragic shootings?:deal:
No tragic shootings in the First World. Why is that dumbo ?

No tragic shootings in the First world??? France has had more mass shootings than I can keep track of, you pathological liar. How about Oslo, Dunblaine, Brussels, Munich, etc. Other First world countries don't have 40 million blacks and it's a statistical FACT that the overwhelming majority of gun violence in America is black on black.

The reason your gun deaths are so outrageous is that you have no gun control.

I am so much safer sitting here and schooling you than you are over there living on the front line. In a little while I am off to the pub for a well earned pint. I will not need a gun to do this.

Child dies after accidental shooting

The first infant death of 2018. Its a tragedy that nothing can be done to stop this slaughter. Thoughts and prayers of course.
Slaughter? You idiot.

I hate asshole bubble guys who perpetually throw out problems and offer dick for solutions.

So Einstein.............what do you suggest to eliminate tragic shootings?:deal:

No tragic shootings in the First world??? France has had more mass shootings than I can keep track of, you pathological liar. How about Oslo, Dunblaine, Brussels, Munich, etc. Other First world countries don't have 40 million blacks and it's a statistical FACT that the overwhelming majority of gun violence in America is black on black.
You have an Oslo every day you racist fuck.

Slaughter? You idiot.

You have an Oslo every day you racist fuck.
stats are RACIST!!!!!!

I am so much safer sitting here and schooling you than you are over there living on the front line. In a little while I am off to the pub for a well earned pint. I will not need a gun to do this.

Moron...we have gun control......if anyone uses a gun for a crime we can arrest them. If we catch criminals with a gun we can arrest them.....

You have banned and confiscated guns...and your gun crime rate is going up......every single year.....you have absolute gun control and increasing gun crime.....and more violent crime than we do.....

And our only problem are cities run by left wing democrats...that is where all of our gun viollence is located.....and even in those cities it is tiny neighborhoods in those cities where all the gun violence happens.....

You have no clue what you are talking about, so you drag out the bodies of dead children......try using a real argument sometime....

No, our gun deaths are outrageous because criminal black thugs in our biggest cities with the tightest restrictions on guns, are crazy about getting together and shooting each other with illegally obtained weapons.

In other words, we need more prisons to contain the criminals from our cities. You commit a crime, you need to go away for a long time, and not get out a couple of months later to breed and commit gun crimes.

Obama's Nation:

14-year-old among 8 shot, including one fatally

"Anthony Collins, 30, was shot on the West Side about 1:50 p.m. Sunday in the 1600 block of North Mango Avenue in the North Austin neighborhood, police said. An assailant fired shots before fleeing and the attack is believed to be gang related, police said.

Earlier, police said Collins accidentally shot himself.

An autopsy Monday determined Collins, of the 1900 block of 6th Avenue in Maywood, died of a gunshot wound to the groin and his death was ruled a homicide, according to the Cook County medical examiner's office.
About 11:40 a.m., police were sent to the 2500 block of North Lotus Avenue on the Northwest Side where a 14-year-old boy was shot in the chest, said a police spokesman, citing preliminary information.

The boy was walking on Lotus when a gunman in a moving vehicle opened fire, police said.

The boy was in serious condition at Loyola University Medical Center.

"It's getting worse out here," Karson said before going inside to watch a football game.

In other shootings:

• Around 3:10 a.m. Monday on the West Side, two men were shot in a residence in the South Austin neighborhood, police said. The men were in the home in the 5000 block of West Fulton Street when two people walked in and opened fire. A 35-year-old man was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital in serious condition with gunshot wounds to the shoulder and buttocks. A 24-year-old man was stabilized at Mount Sinai Hospital after he was shot in the thigh.
  • About 6:35 p.m. Sunday on the Southwest Side, a 19-year-old man was shot in the abdomen by someone in a passing dark-colored SUV in the 7100 block of South Kedzie Avenue in the Marquette Park neighborhood, police said. The man went to Holy Cross Hospital, where his condition had stabilized. The SUV fled in an unknown direction, police said.
  • Around 3 p.m. on the West Side, a 17-year-old boy was shot in the 3900 block of West Van Buren Street in the East Garfield Park neighborhood, police said. The victim was taken in critical condition to Mount Sinai Hospital with multiple gunshot wounds. The teen was standing outside when an assailant, on foot, fired shots before fleeing, police said.
  • Police were called to the 2400 block of West Taylor Street in the Lawndale neighborhood on the West Side for a report that a 26-year-old had been shot in the hand, officials said. A person of interest was being questioned, officials said.
  • About 9:45 a.m. on the West Side, officers were called to the 600 block of North Laramie Avenue in the South Austin neighborhood, police said. A 22-year-old man was sitting in a car when he heard gunshots and suddenly felt pain, officials said. He was shot twice in the left shoulder, according to police. The man arrived at West Suburban Medical Center in Oak Park, but was transferred to Stroger Hospital in Chicago, where his condition was stabilized, police said."
Yeah. It's the NRA's fault.

Fucking brain dead halfwits.

"Anthony Collins, 30, was shot on the West Side about 1:50 p.m. Sunday in the 1600 block of North Mango Avenue in the North Austin neighborhood, police said. An assailant fired shots before fleeing and the attack is believed to be gang related, police said.

Earlier, police said Collins accidentally shot himself.

An autopsy Monday determined Collins, of the 1900 block of 6th Avenue in Maywood, died of a gunshot wound to the groin and his death was ruled a homicide, according to the Cook County medical examiner's office.
About 11:40 a.m., police were sent to the 2500 block of North Lotus Avenue on the Northwest Side where a 14-year-old boy was shot in the chest, said a police spokesman, citing preliminary information.

The boy was walking on Lotus when a gunman in a moving vehicle opened fire, police said.

The boy was in serious condition at Loyola University Medical Center.

"It's getting worse out here," Karson said before going inside to watch a football game.

In other shootings:

• Around 3:10 a.m. Monday on the West Side, two men were shot in a residence in the South Austin neighborhood, police said. The men were in the home in the 5000 block of West Fulton Street when two people walked in and opened fire. A 35-year-old man was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital in serious condition with gunshot wounds to the shoulder and buttocks. A 24-year-old man was stabilized at Mount Sinai Hospital after he was shot in the thigh.
  • About 6:35 p.m. Sunday on the Southwest Side, a 19-year-old man was shot in the abdomen by someone in a passing dark-colored SUV in the 7100 block of South Kedzie Avenue in the Marquette Park neighborhood, police said. The man went to Holy Cross Hospital, where his condition had stabilized. The SUV fled in an unknown direction, police said.
  • Around 3 p.m. on the West Side, a 17-year-old boy was shot in the 3900 block of West Van Buren Street in the East Garfield Park neighborhood, police said. The victim was taken in critical condition to Mount Sinai Hospital with multiple gunshot wounds. The teen was standing outside when an assailant, on foot, fired shots before fleeing, police said.
  • Police were called to the 2400 block of West Taylor Street in the Lawndale neighborhood on the West Side for a report that a 26-year-old had been shot in the hand, officials said. A person of interest was being questioned, officials said.
  • About 9:45 a.m. on the West Side, officers were called to the 600 block of North Laramie Avenue in the South Austin neighborhood, police said. A 22-year-old man was sitting in a car when he heard gunshots and suddenly felt pain, officials said. He was shot twice in the left shoulder, according to police. The man arrived at West Suburban Medical Center in Oak Park, but was transferred to Stroger Hospital in Chicago, where his condition was stabilized, police said."
Yeah. It's the NRA's fault.

Fucking brain dead halfwits.

Thank you. The gun banners always use the Gun Violence Archive and think that we won't look up the actual incidents......of course, they do this because they know that uninformed people will just take it as truth........

Forum List

Back