CEO Karen rants at 'lazy' workers who want a bonus after giving herself a 1.2mil one

Hard to believe anyone who received a bonus would deliver such a speech. Talk about clueless. I could have respected that if she had of foregone her own bonus. What a bitch.

LOL.....Women in positions of authority with companies are really knocking it out of the park with public relations lately. :laughing0301:

Speaks of "being kind" while giving herself a huge bonus and refraining from sharing with her employees. That's the sort of "kindness" I'd expect from a corporate head living in a mansion and driving a Rolls.

LOL.....Women in positions of authority with companies are really knocking it out of the park with public relations lately. :laughing0301:

I think the workers need to lead as in lead out the nearest door and start a union.

Women who benefit from affirmative action hate affirmative action

Women don’t support women
It's not just women, it's minorities and other groups who can practice the same behavior. Not so sure I've seen Justice Thomas be an advocate for African Americans in this country, and most would agree.

It's not just women, it's minorities and other groups who can practice the same behavior. Not so sure I've seen Justice Thomas be an advocate for African Americans in this country, and most would agree.
LOL.....I bet the little gears in your brain turned all morning to find some off-kilter political angle. :laughing0301:

I feel bad for blacks who have to pretend to be Republicans. Who want to argue back but they know there is no educating entitled whites.

I even feel bad for the traitors to their race. Who look at how fucked up black communities are and they forget that whites created that mess. They forget yes fatherlessness is the black communities biggest problem but we're the ones who created this environment. It's our fault their schools suck. It's our fault there is no economic opportunity in their communities.

Yes NOW it's also their fault. But it's always been our fault. From the moment we freed them to today, they have never gotten a fair shake.

And Ben Carson should be ashamed of himself. I'm white male educated and well off and even I don't vote Republican.

Or maybe Ben Carson buys in to the "democrats just keep blacks on the plantation with free shit" argument.

Ben Carson needs to realize he's the exception to the rule. And not everyone is smart enough to become a brain surgeon. It's easy to get out of the hood when you're that smart. Especially when you use welfare, scholarships and affirmative action like Ben Carson did. Now he wants to do away with such programs?

This post is not very informative

Who is this woman and what are details we should know about?

CEO Karen rants at 'lazy' workers who want a bonus after giving herself a 1.2mil one​

She probably has a point. Maybe her employees are lazy.

But, publicly calling them that isn't likely to motivate them to improve.

One of the many jobs of a CEO is to set the tone for a company's performance.

The global crisis of capitalism will continue; there will be no improvement under bourgeois formation. Bourgeois propaganda cleverly replaces the lack of optimism about the capitalist future - it is not even remembered anymore - with "gratitude" to the parasites, that people are still alive
Governor of the Bank of England: "Britons must accept the fact that they are impoverished.
Wall Street Journal: "Many people will never see a pension, will work themselves to death."

Interesting stuff, bourgeois propaganda... The time for explanation is over. Deal with it, peasant! And work for the parasite until you die.

I feel bad for blacks who have to pretend to be Republicans. Who want to argue back but they know there is no educating entitled whites.

I even feel bad for the traitors to their race. Who look at how fucked up black communities are and they forget that whites created that mess. They forget yes fatherlessness is the black communities biggest problem but we're the ones who created this environment. It's our fault their schools suck. It's our fault there is no economic opportunity in their communities.

Yes NOW it's also their fault. But it's always been our fault. From the moment we freed them to today, they have never gotten a fair shake.

And Ben Carson should be ashamed of himself. I'm white male educated and well off and even I don't vote Republican.

Or maybe Ben Carson buys in to the "democrats just keep blacks on the plantation with free shit" argument.

Ben Carson needs to realize he's the exception to the rule. And not everyone is smart enough to become a brain surgeon. It's easy to get out of the hood when you're that smart. Especially when you use welfare, scholarships and affirmative action like Ben Carson did. Now he wants to do away with such programs?
Judging by this post, your definition of "educated" is clearly different than mine.

Forum List

Back