Central Bank Digital Currency to End Inflation

3 men signed the bill. It would not have been a bill if the 3 did not sign it into law. I told you who they were. And what one later felt about what he had done to our country by signing it into law.
You haven't enough understanding to see any further than what our gov. tells you. They count on that. Rothschild doesn't care if you get it. He knows who runs the world's finances, because he owns them. If it's not to hard for you, find the names of their companies and what they control on Google. It is the main source of their $500 billion. Follow the money...
If it's not to hard for you, find the names of their companies and what they control on Google. It is the main source of their $500 billion. Again, Google is your friend when your own information is lacking.
So, dig deeper for the truth. Some times they hide it on page 20. Rothschild's Central Banks are in all but 6 countries and they are changing that. Iran's finances are next.
How silly to think that the Fed Bank is an American idea to protect Americans. :uhoh3:

3 men signed the bill. It would not have been a bill if the 3 did not sign it into law.

How many men usually sign a bill?

And what one later felt about what he had done to our country by signing it into law.

Pretty sure that's a fake quote.

If it's not to hard for you, find the names of their companies and what they control on Google. It is the main source of their $500 billion.

They're worth $500 billion? After controlling all the major world banks for hundreds of years?

If it's not to hard for you, find the names of their companies and what they control on Google. It is the main source of their $500 billion.

And don't forget the Colonel. With his wee beedy eyes.

So, dig deeper for the truth. Some times they hide it on page 20. Rothschild's Central Banks are in all but 6 countries and they are changing that.

So post one of those page 20s that proves your claim.

I don't think you are capable of understanding the complexity of the truth about the Federal Reserve, and their control over our finances.
:itsok:You just keep believing that the Federal Reserve is an American institution that is there to help you...

I don't think you are capable of understanding the complexity of the truth about the Federal Reserve, and their control over our finances.
:itsok:You just keep believing that the Federal Reserve is an American institution that is there to help you...

Are you leaving without providing any evidence? Again?

Is there a Rothschild in the room with you right now?

Blink twice for yes.

I haven't gone anywhere. You can't win this. Why would I be the one to sign off? I give you facts that you can fact check, and you counter with silly retorts. You've already lost.
It is ALL a matter of public record. Just because it's proof you don't want, doesn't mean it's not proof. If you really wanted evidence you'd go find it, which is undoubtedly what you have done, and since it doesn't fit your idea of what the Federal Reserve is, you ignore it. If ignorance is bliss, you are in heaven right now.

Your Federal Reserve is a happy little bank that is reserving cash for you in case you need it. It's your financial safey space.
You don't need the truth when you have JPMorgan/Chase looking out for you! :113:

I haven't gone anywhere. You can't win this. Why would I be the one to sign off? I give you facts that you can fact check, and you counter with silly retorts. You've already lost.
It is ALL a matter of public record. Just because it's proof you don't want, doesn't mean it's not proof. If you really wanted evidence you'd go find it, which is undoubtedly what you have done, and since it doesn't fit your idea of what the Federal Reserve is, you ignore it. If ignorance is bliss, you are in heaven right now.

Your Federal Reserve is a happy little bank that is reserving cash for you in case you need it. It's your financial safey space.
You don't need the truth when you have JPMorgan/Chase looking out for you! :113:

What facts have you given me?

All I see are a bunch of silly conspiracy theories.

It is ALL a matter of public record.

Cool story. Show me the public record of Rothschild ownership of all those central banks.

Your Federal Reserve is a happy little bank that is reserving cash for you in case you need it.

It is? Why do you feel that?

That is how you perceive it. I feel that way because you have exposed your financial ignorance. Your happy little American Bank. :cryhug_1_: How cute...
I gave you the facts, the dates, the reason, the people behind it all, the Island where it all began... You don't like evidence so you pretend there is none. And yet. It is all recorded and can be found by simply googling it. You go find what banks the Rothschild's control. Or you can pretend they own nothing. It's all right there in black and white for your edification. Is it too hard for you to help yourself? it appears that way since you can't fact check. You would rather ask silly questions because you can not provide evidence to the contrary.
I feel that way because you have shown your ignorance...
Who do you think is running the banking industry? Biden? Sure he is sweetheart, and he has reserved a whole bunch of money for, just in case... ;)

That is how you perceive it. I feel that way because you have exposed your financial ignorance. Your happy little American Bank. :cryhug_1_: How cute...
I gave you the facts, the dates, the reason, the people behind it all, the Island where it all began... You don't like evidence so you pretend there is none. And yet. It is all recorded and can be found by simply googling it. You go find what banks the Rothschild's control. Or you can pretend they own nothing. It's all right there in black and white for your edification. Is it too hard for you to help yourself? it appears that way since you can't fact check. You would rather ask silly questions because you can not provide evidence to the contrary.
I feel that way because you have shown your ignorance...
Who do you think is running the banking industry? Biden? Sure he is sweetheart, and he has reserved a whole bunch of money for, just in case... ;)

I feel that way because you have exposed your financial ignorance.

How? By showing you have zero evidence?

I gave you the facts, the dates, the reason, the people behind it all, the Island where it all began...

You gave me claims without evidence.

You go find what banks the Rothschild's control.

I don't think they control any. If you don't post any proof, I'm gonna have to admit I'm right.

It's all right there in black and white for your edification.

Is that why you won't post your evidence?

Is it too hard for you to help yourself?

Are you waiting for me to prove your silly claims? Have you always been stupid?

You would rather ask silly questions because you can not provide evidence to the contrary.

What kind of questions should I ask to get you to prove your claims?
What website should I search for "proof the Rothschilds don't own all the central banks"?

Who do you think is running the banking industry?

Bankers.

Here honey, you are making me feel bad for you. Maybe you will listen to the Federal Reserve itself:

The Federal Reserve Banks are not a part of the federal government, but they exist because of an act of Congress. Their purpose is to serve the public. So is the Fed private or public?
The answer is both. While the Board of Governors is an independent government agency, the Federal Reserve Banks are set up like private corporations. Member banks hold stock in the Federal Reserve Banks and earn dividends.

It's not your bank puppy. It is a corporation, just like I told you it was in the beginning of this thread. Remember? And the board of Governors are hand picked by the corporation part that is not part of the federal government.

It isn't federal. It isn't a reserve. It is a corporation run by the banking elites of the world. No one is more of a banking elite than the Rothschild Empire...

Why do you want to hang on to your lie?

Here honey, you are making me feel bad for you. Maybe you will listen to the Federal Reserve itself:

The Federal Reserve Banks are not a part of the federal government, but they exist because of an act of Congress. Their purpose is to serve the public. So is the Fed private or public?
The answer is both. While the Board of Governors is an independent government agency, the Federal Reserve Banks are set up like private corporations. Member banks hold stock in the Federal Reserve Banks and earn dividends.

It's not your bank puppy. It is a corporation, just like I told you it was in the beginning of this thread. Remember? And the board of Governors are hand picked by the corporation part that is not part of the federal government.

It isn't federal. It isn't a reserve. It is a corporation run by the banking elites of the world. No one is more of a banking elite than the Rothschild Empire...

Why do you want to hang on to your lie?

Member banks hold stock in the Federal Reserve Banks and earn dividends.

Right.

Bank Members

The 12 regional Federal Reserve banks are set up similarly to private banks. They store currency, process checks, and make loans to the private banks within their area that they regulate. These banks are also members of the Federal Reserve banking system. As such, they must maintain reserve requirements. In return, they can borrow from each other at the fed funds rate when needed. As a last resort, they can also borrow from the Fed's discount window at the discount rate.7

To be a member of the Federal Reserve system, commercial banks must own shares of stock in the 12 regional Federal Reserve banks. But owning Federal Reserve bank stock is nothing like owning stock in a private company. It can't be traded and doesn't give the member banks voting rights. These pay out dividends, mandated by law to be 6%.8 But the banks must return all profits, after paying expenses, to the U.S. Treasury.6

It's not your bank puppy.

I said it was? Link?

Is the Federal Bank a corporation? Yes, or no?
But you didn't know that before I corrected you.
Here are the richest bankers in the world I told you about. You argued that fact, but again, you were wrong. There they are. The owners of the Federal Reserve Banks all over the world.
Check out who is up there on top:
1667022682599.png

There's good old Warburg. You remember his part in all this, right?

You're getting there. Learning is a good thing. So far you have learned about the Federal Reserve Corporation, and who the rich bankers are that run the corporation. Good Job grasshopper!:smoochEE:
And you're welcome!

Is the Federal Bank a corporation? Yes, or no?
But you didn't know that before I corrected you.
Here are the richest bankers in the world I told you about. You argued that fact, but again, you were wrong. There they are. The owners of the Federal Reserve Banks all over the world.
Check out who is up there on top:
View attachment 717356

There's good old Warburg. You remember his part in all this, right?

You're getting there. Learning is a good thing. So far you have learned about the Federal Reserve Corporation, and who the rich bankers are that run the corporation. Good Job grasshopper!:smoochEE:
And you're welcome!

Thanks!!

But do you have any legitimate information on ownership?

Any evidence?

Your welcome.
You played your hand. The round is over. Settle down and continue to learn.
Now you know the Federal Reserve is actually a corporation, and since our government doesn't dictate their actions, you may want to find out who does:

The International Integrated Reporting Council:

^ These are the loons that have decided to dismantle the family unit, embrace homosexuality, kill newborns post birth, shut down our industry, disperse Islam worldwide, determine our interest rates, open our borders, shut down fossil fuels, teach common core, promote blm, and dictate to the UN.

And they really are too big to fail...

Last edited:
Your welcome.
You played your hand. The round is over. Settle down and continue to learn.
Now you know the Federal Reserve is actually a corporation, and since our government doesn't dictate their actions, you may want to find out who does:

The International Integrated Reporting Council:

^ These are the loons that have decided to dismantle the family unit, embrace homosexuality, kill newborns post birth, shut down our industry, disperse Islam worldwide, determine our interest rates, open our borders, teach common core, promote blm, and dictate to the UN.

And they really are too big to fail...

But do you have any legitimate information on ownership?

Any evidence? At all?

Forum List

Back