census HECK

I would like to encourage all the wingnuts to rip up their census forms. As one of your own said, there's nothing they can really do about it.

Well I received my census form in the mail the last week of February. I filled it out and sent it in before March first.
I gave them 3 persons living at address.
Ages 16,50,52 (I gave them this because unfortunately we have one in government schools.
On every other question I out a large X thru the box.
The second week in June the Brown shirts came to my door. Saying that I had not filled out the form.
To which I replied “Yes I did. I think you need to investigate the US postal service. For there mishandling of government mail.”
They asked me to fill out a new form. I said “No” Wished them a good day and shut the door.
1 week later another worker showed up at my door.
I knew this worker so I re-answered his questions. But only the questions I had previously answered.
He left and less than 40 minuets latter I had a third at my door.
By now I’m a little aggravated. I opened the door and said. I’ve answered your questions. I’m Not answering again. (GET OUT OF HERE NOW!!!!) Yes I was a little abrupt with him.
He turned and left. Exclaiming I’ll be back with the sheriff. I said good you do that.
I’m now waiting on them. Its been 10 days.

To many men and woman of this nation have paid to great a price to protect me and the citizens of this nation from Totalitarian governments That I can not in good conscience retreat in my struggle to remain a free man under the threat of loss of liberty or of financial loss. And to those who say pick your battles. If you fail to respond to the small battles you never see the big ones.

You did more than me!! I shredded the forms, just like I did in 2000 and will do again in 2020.

BTW, The idiot who showed up at your door is full of crap, the "Sheriff" will never arrive at your door. There are no "real" consequences for failing to participate. The Census gets roughly 70% response rate .....do you think the "sheriff" is going to show up at 40-50 million households?? It is laughable.

glad you don't care about the constitution
Why would you say that? The government already knows how many people live in my household.

You did more than me!! I shredded the forms, just like I did in 2000 and will do again in 2020.

BTW, The idiot who showed up at your door is full of crap, the "Sheriff" will never arrive at your door. There are no "real" consequences for failing to participate. The Census gets roughly 70% response rate .....do you think the "sheriff" is going to show up at 40-50 million households?? It is laughable.

Why would you say that? The government already knows how many people live in my household.

U.S. Constitution - Article 1 Section 2 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

read please

U.S. Constitution - Article 1 Section 2 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

read please

They already have the information, I pay my taxes every year. My local government has data as well. The national Census is a colossal waste of time and money. Do you think these people are so stupid that they can't extrapolate the data from a sample?

read please

They already have the information, I pay my taxes every year. My local government has data as well. The national Census is a colossal waste of time and money. Do you think these people are so stupid that they can't extrapolate the data from a sample?

No, because you probably lie on your tax return too.

Shame on all of you who filled out the forms in March!

Can't you read? The questions said something to the effect of How many people were living in your house on April 1, 2010. If you filled it out in March you all committed fraud. You did not know how many people were living there on April 1st because April 1st had not arrived.

Immie

Since 30% of the households in this country do not respond to the census, do you think the Government has underestimated our population by 30% for the past 50 years? :rofl:

In spite of your personal projection, no, I have no reason to lie about how many people are in my household. The information is easily verifiable.

To those of you who recognize the beginnings of tyranny. Fighting it tooth and nail in every battle as it spreads across our nation. THANK YOU.

To those who think freedom is easy. I wonder how long YOU will cower in the corner.

I will if necessary carry the full burden of liberty on my back until the weight of our oppressors Submerges my face in the already spilled blood of the appeasers.
It is my obligation to our children, there children and those who came before.

Too all who have responded thus far thank you..

GOD BLESS AMERICA & ALL IT”S PEOPLE

One more thing. The census is necessary. So please in the future DO fill it out. but remember. only how many live here is required.

Last edited:
To those of you who recognize the beginnings of terrine. Fighting it tooth and nail in every battle as it spreads across our nation. THANK YOU.

What do you have against terrines?

8202_MEDIUM.jpg

i know... they have badgered my 89 year old mother (part of the 3 1/2 % club) to answer really personal questions over the phone, after she sent in the original form. i believe that continuing these police state practices will bring about american sedition.

I wonder why it is that some people who get all indignant about being asked to participate in the US Census, (even though the law requires their participation) will willingly fork over their social security numbers, bank routing numbers and all sorts of information that the census considers too personal to ask, to any credit card company, utility company, bank, what have you, who asks.

:cuckoo:

read please

Yes!

We were selected for the special Census in Feb., a Census worker came by after we ignored all the letters and card. We gave him how many people at the residence, nothing, he filled out his little computer with a lot of N/A.

Last month another census worker came by to take the census, told her we already answered the questions, she said well that was a special census on a select group fills out and our needs to be filled out to.

I said do you work for the same Government? She said, well yes, I told her to go look up the 1st form and copy it for her form. :lol:

Have not heard back.

Talk about waste of taxpayers dollars :eusa_whistle:

I wonder why it is that some people who get all indignant about being asked to participate in the US Census, (even though the law requires their participation) will willingly fork over their social security numbers, bank routing numbers and all sorts of information that the census considers too personal to ask, to any credit card company, utility company, bank, what have you, who asks.

They also had no problem with the PATRIOT Act. After all, if you have nothing to hide....

They also had no problem with the PATRIOT Act. After all, if you have nothing to hide....
:lol:

Good point!

I'll bet thous of you who say well if you have nothing to hide.
Would allow a police officer to pat your pockets "for his own protection" are you all to stupid to realize you just gave up your right of protection against unreasonable searches.
I have replied. "If talking to an American citizen causes you that much distress, Maybe you need to find alternative employment. It usually means I have to wait from 1 to 8 hours while they bring in a K-9. After which they always say. Well you had nothing to hide. Why didn't you allow the pat down?
BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TO...........

Since 30% of the households in this country do not respond to the census, do you think the Government has underestimated our population by 30% for the past 50 years? :rofl:

In spite of your personal projection, no, I have no reason to lie about how many people are in my household. The information is easily verifiable.

And here I thought I was presenting you with a golden opportunity to point out that 40% don't pay taxes, thus don't fill out tax forms from which to obtain said information.

The census will never catch everybody; that's a given. But they'll do better this year than in 2000, and have a better grasp of the demographics, but I fail to see why so many people have such a problem with just filling out the goddamned form.

i know... they have badgered my 89 year old mother (part of the 3 1/2 % club) to answer really personal questions over the phone, after she sent in the original form. i believe that continuing these police state practices will bring about american sedition.

So how are we to know what's fact and what's fiction from some of these responses? If your mother is 89, I presume this isn't the first time she's had to deal with the census. If she's that feeble, why didn't you offer to complete the form for her so a followup call wouldn't have been necessary? (If it was indeed a census person, that is. See previous posts re all the fraud.)

Yes!

We were selected for the special Census in Feb., a Census worker came by after we ignored all the letters and card. We gave him how many people at the residence, nothing, he filled out his little computer with a lot of N/A.

Last month another census worker came by to take the census, told her we already answered the questions, she said well that was a special census on a select group fills out and our needs to be filled out to.

I said do you work for the same Government? She said, well yes, I told her to go look up the 1st form and copy it for her form. :lol:

Have not heard back.

Talk about waste of taxpayers dollars :eusa_whistle:

My god you people are stupid. JUST ASK FOR A FUCKING ID, WHICH EVERY CENSUS WORKER MUST CARRY!!! If they can't produce one, they are crooks. It's a nofuckingbrainer.

Forum List

Back