census HECK

Jun 20, 2010
Well I received my census form in the mail the last week of February. I filled it out and sent it in before March first.
I gave them 3 persons living at address.
Ages 16,50,52 (I gave them this because unfortunately we have one in government schools.
On every other question I out a large X thru the box.
The second week in June the Brown shirts came to my door. Saying that I had not filled out the form.
To which I replied “Yes I did. I think you need to investigate the US postal service. For there mishandling of government mail.”
They asked me to fill out a new form. I said “No” Wished them a good day and shut the door.
1 week later another worker showed up at my door.
I knew this worker so I re-answered his questions. But only the questions I had previously answered.
He left and less than 40 minuets latter I had a third at my door.
By now I’m a little aggravated. I opened the door and said. I’ve answered your questions. I’m Not answering again. (GET OUT OF HERE NOW!!!!) Yes I was a little abrupt with him.
He turned and left. Exclaiming I’ll be back with the sheriff. I said good you do that.
I’m now waiting on them. Its been 10 days.

To many men and woman of this nation have paid to great a price to protect me and the citizens of this nation from Totalitarian governments That I can not in good conscience retreat in my struggle to remain a free man under the threat of loss of liberty or of financial loss. And to those who say pick your battles. If you fail to respond to the small battles you never see the big ones.

Well I received my census form in the mail the last week of February. I filled it out and sent it in before March first.
Ages 16,50,52 (I gave them this because unfortunately we have one in government schools.
The second week in June the Brown shirts came to my door. Saying that I had not filled out the form.
To which I replied “Yes I did. I think you need to investigate the US postal service. For there mishandling of government mail.”
They asked me to fill out a new form. I said “No” Wished them a good day and shut the door.
I knew this worker so I re-answered his questions. But only the questions I had previously answered.
By now I’m a little aggravated. I opened the door and said. I’ve answered your questions. I’m Not answering again. (GET OUT OF HERE NOW!!!!) Yes I was a little abrupt with him.
He turned and left. Exclaiming I’ll be back with the sheriff. I said good you do that.

To many men and woman of this nation have paid to great a price to protect me and the citizens of this nation from Totalitarian governments That I can not in good conscience retreat in my struggle to remain a free man under the threat of loss of liberty or of financial loss. And to those who say pick your battles. If you fail to respond to the small battles you never see the big ones.

LOL

Some people make life so hard for themselves

The sherrif? It is only a fine for not filling out the census. Now if you threaten or abuse a census worker then the sherrif will be by.

The post office lost my form

the worker came by and left a note.

I called his supervisor. I answered her questions. She was sweet, we had a nice talk.

I haven't heard from them since.

I filled out my form, sent it in waay back in March I think. Have not heard anything since from the Census nutz.

There was a census worker that came to my house asking questions about my neighbors and I swear he looked exactly like President Obama. He said he had to ask these census questions because President Bush had failed to do it.

My wife works from home, so she sees the mail before I get home. She opened and completed the census. Then they sent us the American Community Survey. She filled out what she felt was appropriate and left the rest blank. They called this weekend and started asking why she had not filled out our annual income? None of your damned business! You used initials instead of your first and middle names, can we get those? None of your damned business! How many hours does your teenaged son work? None of your damned business! What is the name of his employer? None of your damned business! Well ma'am, we need to know these things to help determine services in your area. I answered the questions required by law on the census. I answered the questions on your survey that I didn't mind answering. The rest is none of your damned business!

I love that woman!!!

You did more than me!! I shredded the forms, just like I did in 2000 and will do again in 2020.

BTW, The idiot who showed up at your door is full of crap, the "Sheriff" will never arrive at your door. There are no "real" consequences for failing to participate. The Census gets roughly 70% response rate .....do you think the "sheriff" is going to show up at 40-50 million households?? It is laughable.

I filled out my form, sent it in waay back in March I think. Have not heard anything since from the Census nutz.

I didn't realize that The Annointed One had commandeered the word census.

Is there a list somewhere of the words we are still allowed to use?

You did more than me!! I shredded the forms, just like I did in 2000 and will do again in 2020.

BTW, The idiot who showed up at your door is full of crap, the "Sheriff" will never arrive at your door. There are no "real" consequences for failing to participate. The Census gets roughly 70% response rate .....do you think the "sheriff" is going to show up at 40-50 million households?? It is laughable.

Why not, supposedly it is easy to track down 20 million illegal aliens and deport them according to some talk show entertainers.

My hubs filled out the census form, answered all the questions, mailed it back. We've received no less that half a dozen phones calls from the census bureau wanting to do a survey of what we thought of the census. A survey of a survey? We keep telling them we filled it out, sent it back and for them to stop calling us. They keep calling back. We just hang up the phone now. Anyone else getting calls like this? What a waste of money.

"WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED!!!"
images

There was a census worker that came to my house asking questions about my neighbors and I swear he looked exactly like President Obama. He said he had to ask these census questions because President Bush had failed to do it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

asswipes aren't they..??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wait... What?! There wasn't even a census during the Bush years.

Sounds like a right wingers antigovernment bullshit story to me.

Must be they're getting bored trashing the administration over the oil spill and it's an otherwise slow news day. What better time than to drag up an issue already ripped to shreds many times over? They wouldn't know how to act if there was nothing to bitch about.

My hubs filled out the census form, answered all the questions, mailed it back. We've received no less that half a dozen phones calls from the census bureau wanting to do a survey of what we thought of the census. A survey of a survey? We keep telling them we filled it out, sent it back and for them to stop calling us. They keep calling back. We just hang up the phone now. Anyone else getting calls like this? What a waste of money.

No. Again, it's a very real possibility whomever is calling is NOT a census bureau employee. Scammers have discovered by identifying themselves as such, they have a much better chance of someone actually responding--instead of hanging up.

glad you don't care about the constitution

Forum List

Back