Censorship

Muslims with guns can restrict your rights permanently, the moment they pull the trigger.
Your rights are allegedly protected here- not in their land. And I did intentionally say allegedly.
When in Rome do as the Romans do and all that- but, if you invade Rome expect to be shot at. Same here.

Yes, I did serve in the sand on behalf of your freedom and rights. I have been in Muslim crosshairs, literally, so please enjoy your right to free speech, even if it is to bite the hand that feeds you.
Muslims don't restrict your rights- politicians do.

Free is unencumbered- it doesn't matter what the subject is.

A narrative, is by definition, encumbered since it is a narrow focus, limited (encumbered by) a subjective analysis.
Muslims with guns can restrict your rights permanently, the moment they pull the trigger.

so can conservatives

Yes, I did serve in the sand on behalf of your freedom and rights. I have been in Muslim crosshairs, literally, so please enjoy your right to free speech, even if it is to bite the hand that feeds you.
Muslims don't restrict your rights- politicians do.

Free is unencumbered- it doesn't matter what the subject is.

A narrative, is by definition, encumbered since it is a narrow focus, limited (encumbered by) a subjective analysis.

so can conservatives
I am glad you have the freedom to verbally trash me. I've been in Muslim crosshairs while I served in the sand to protect your freedom to do so.

The very first line in the article says a lot: "No democracy can survive censorship."

Both Conservatives and Progressives have beliefs and policies which are far from Humanitarian.

Progressive Totalitarianism is further from Humanitarianism then Conservatism.

Forum List

Back