Censorship

It will be interesting to see if lefties have to post an example of righty censorship, deny that lefties censor, ignore this thread, make censorship a Trump problem, or if they are able to agree with the article.

Saw this great article about censorship over on thelibertydaily.

Censorship Is the Way that Any Dictatorship — and No Democracy — Functions

Any comments anybody might add to this article?

The only criticism I have of the article is that it begins with harping on the way overused and worn out term "democracy".
We don't have a democracy but what we do have is a republic in which the governed get to play a part in choosing their government and how it's run.

Everytime I see or hear some asshole spouting democracy, I hear an asshole pandering to drooling idiots.

True! Democrats don’t want a democracy. They want complete control

"A Democracy'' is complete control.

The chief characteristic and distinguishing feature of a Democracy is: Rule by Omnipotent Majority. In a Democracy, The Individual, and any group of Individuals composing any Minority, have no protection against the unlimited power of The Majority. It is a case of Majority-over-Man.

This is true whether it be a Direct Democracy, or a Representative Democracy.

''A Republic'', on the other hand, has a very different purpose and an entirely different form, or system, of government. Its purpose is to control The Majority strictly, as well as all others among the people, primarily to protect The Individual’s God-given, unalienable rights and therefore for the protection of the rights of The Minority, of all minorities, and the liberties of people in general.

The definition of a Republic is: a constitutionally limited government of the representative type, created by a written Constitution, adopted by the people and changeable (from its original meaning) by them only by its amendment, with its powers divided between three separate Branches: Executive, Legislative and Judicial. Here the term "the people" means, of course, the electorate.

Here's a great book on the topic - The American ideal of 1776: the twelve basic American principles Hardcover – 1976

In a "democracy"...the non-majority have no rights...the individual has no rights...it is mob rule.

The US constitution was the founders answer to democracy!

"A Democracy'' is complete control.

The chief characteristic and distinguishing feature of a Democracy is: Rule by Omnipotent Majority. In a Democracy, The Individual, and any group of Individuals composing any Minority, have no protection against the unlimited power of The Majority. It is a case of Majority-over-Man.

This is true whether it be a Direct Democracy, or a Representative Democracy.

''A Republic'', on the other hand, has a very different purpose and an entirely different form, or system, of government. Its purpose is to control The Majority strictly, as well as all others among the people, primarily to protect The Individual’s God-given, unalienable rights and therefore for the protection of the rights of The Minority, of all minorities, and the liberties of people in general.

The definition of a Republic is: a constitutionally limited government of the representative type, created by a written Constitution, adopted by the people and changeable (from its original meaning) by them only by its amendment, with its powers divided between three separate Branches: Executive, Legislative and Judicial. Here the term "the people" means, of course, the electorate.

Here's a great book on the topic - The American ideal of 1776: the twelve basic American principles Hardcover – 1976
We are a republic, but local cities have ignored that and they have become a democracy and leads to shit holes

People get confused by the double meaning of the term. And it doesn't help when every media outlet pimping political narratives purposefuly use the phrase ''our Democracy'' like it's some kind of form of government we have or something.

"A Democracy'' and ''a Republic'' are dissimilar and antithetical forms of government reflecting the contrast between (a) The Majority unlimited, in ''a Democracy'', lacking any legal safeguard of the rights of The Individual and The Minority, and (b) The Majority limited, in ''a Republic'', under a written Constitution safeguarding the rights of The Individual and The Minority

Simple ''democracy'' defined the other way is just a popular type of government featuring free elections perdiodically.

As I'd mentiond, though, turn on any channel whether it be your beloved Fox or the others like CNN or MSNBC they're all talking about 'our Democracy''. It's very strategic language. They know people are just gonna go run and repeat it and then the nonsense takes off. They don't give a shit about limited government, they're all on the same team. The only difference is they're competing to see who holds the gavel. It's why everything's dumbed down to Republicans vs Democrats and it's why that's as far as they wanna take any given conversation about any given issue.

There's ''democracy'' and then there's "A Democracy.'' Two entirely different meanings. Your media overlords and clever politicians use the phrase 'our Democracy' all over the airwaves in order to mask the difference so that nobody ever gets around to talking about limited and unlimited government and instead stick to yapping about red helmets and blue helmets like trained muppets.

Exhibit A...

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see if lefties have to post an example of righty censorship, deny that lefties censor, ignore this thread, make censorship a Trump problem, or if they are able to agree with the article.

It is interesting to see the righties post poor examples of liberal censorshop, deny that righties censor at all, and accuse ONLY LIBERALS of censorship.

like yours

It is interesting to see the righties post poor examples of liberal censorshop, deny that righties censor at all, and accuse ONLY LIBERALS of censorship.

like yours
You ARE an idiot. Thanks for showing this once again.

Lefties know that leftyism does not work without deception, extreme authority, and censorship. It's no surprise that lefties do not have much to say about censorship.

Lefties know that leftyism does not work without deception, extreme authority, and censorship. It's no surprise that lefties do not have much to say about censorship.

I think ....

no...I BELIEVE.....firmly....

that conservatives are HUMAN SCUM!

worse than that, they are TRAITORS to the constitution
TRAITORS to the American people
TRAITORS to America

as such (TRAITORS) they should be DEALT WITH as the treacherous traitors the are.

How do you like my free speech?

I am so glad you defend it!

Last edited:

I support FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

ALL freedom of speech!

including...."conservatives are human scum!"
""conservatives hate freedom and America!"
"conservatives want to

I think ....

no...I BELIEVE.....firmly....

that conservatives are HUMAN SCUM!

worse than that, they are TRAITORS to the constitution
TRAITORS to the American people
TRAITORS to America

as such (TRAITORS) they should be DEALT WITH as the treacherous traitors the are.

How do you like my free speech?

I am so glad you defend it!
Yes, I did serve in the sand on behalf of your freedom and rights. I have been in Muslim crosshairs, literally, so please enjoy your right to free speech, even if it is to bite the hand that feeds you.

Interesting how little lefties have to say about the article in the opening post.

Yes, I did serve in the sand on behalf of your freedom and rights. I have been in Muslim crosshairs, literally, so please enjoy your right to free speech, even if it is to bite the hand that feeds you.
Muslims don't restrict your rights- politicians do.

Free is unencumbered- it doesn't matter what the subject is.

A narrative, is by definition, encumbered since it is a narrow focus, limited (encumbered by) a subjective analysis.

Muslims don't restrict your rights- politicians do.

Free is unencumbered- it doesn't matter what the subject is.

A narrative, is by definition, encumbered since it is a narrow focus, limited (encumbered by) a subjective analysis.
Muslims with guns can restrict your rights permanently, the moment they pull the trigger.

Forum List

Back