What a stupid assumption Scott Pelley made on CBS 60 minutes tonite!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Pelley was doing his "expose" of Trump's concerns that a DNC server was being held in Ukraine.

Robert Johnston dealt directly with the FBI as an investigator of the DNC hack for CrowdStrike, a leading cyber security company hired by the Democrats. He told us the FBI didn't physically examine the DNC servers because CrowdStrike gave the bureau copies of the data from the servers.

Pelley ask the expert...
If there is a server or a computer system of any kind that's involved in the incident you can take an exact bit for bit digital copy of what's on that system. Now that digital copy is just as good as having the real thing," Johnston said.
He's right. A former senior government official, familiar with the investigation, told us the FBI would have preferred to work alongside CrowdStrike's investigators, but the Democratic National Committee decided to give the bureau digital copies of its servers instead. The official told us this was "acceptable," in fact even typical in FBI investigations.

Why President Trump asked Ukraine to look into a DNC "server" and CrowdStrike - 60 Minutes - CBS News

Even me a non-computer EXPERT does not believe that!

How does Johnson/FBI et.al. KNOW that the digital copy IS OF THE SERVER?
Did the FBI or Johnson actually stand when the copy was made and did they actually provide the commands to copy the server contents?

Once again folks CBS i.e. MSM biased news reporting has again made assumptions just as Taylor in testifying to Schiff's hearings....according to the transcript

Bill Taylor: I presumed that the aid suspension had become linked to the proposed anti-corruption statement
Transcript of diplomat Bill Taylor’s testimony to impeachment panel released - Patriots Daily News

Finally check out this guide to how the MSM biases their reports... then check the above Pelley story and see how many of the below are used to BIAS the news!

Media ignores AOC’s mix-up of two famous economists
howMSMbiasworks.png

There are MANY MANY things you could not get with a copy of the server.

You would also have to "trust" CROWDSTRIKE to give you everything they could. It's easy enough to copy stuff to a thumb drive, delete it from the server, then make the FBI a copy.

The lamer media is desperately trying to bury the big stinking CrowdStrike turd.

Though I myself know little about them, the titanic uproar that came from the media and the democrats, when Trump mentioned them in a tweet, says as much as anything could.

Last edited:
Yeah sure, the copy is just as good as the original server, yeah sure that's it. No way you could leave stuff off or put stuff on, just no way right? Cuz the DNC said is was an exact copy so we can take that to the bank! :21:

Yeah sure, the copy is just as good as the original server, yeah sure that's it. No way you could leave stuff off or put stuff on, just no way right? Cuz the DNC said is was an exact copy so we can take that to the bank! :21:

Hey you gave me an IDEA! So I'll tell the bank that "here is a copy of my transactions through my computer" and of course
it shows you owe me $1 million! And since this drive is an exact copy of my computer you know it's right!
Yea... that's the ticket!!!

Forum List

Back