Censored Video: watch Muslims attack men,women, & children in England

The UK is lost.
So is the U.S., you folks just don't want to admit it either.

Trump was chosen, just like Hillary.

Voting doesn't mean shit, no matter who you vote for, the game is rigged.

They still think they have a choice or not whether they can leave Brexit. It'll never happen.

We still think we have a choice or not on whether we can leave NAFTA, NATO, etc. Or whether or not a wall gets built. It'll never happen.

International treaties are iron clad., it is the national stuff that is now subservient.

Where is the wall? Trump was just an analgesic to lessen the pain of the globalists true plan, flooding the southern border, completely swamping it.

And you don't really have a say. They won't allow you. It isn't your nation, anymore than the U.K. is theirs.

The U.S. is lost too.

And we are one liberal administration away from the very same thing:

-PAXP-deijE.gif

The UK is lost.

Now it's time for the US notice how many dumbasses haven't a clue what the fk I mean when I say look to Europe. These idiots think America is immune from falling.

Well, the thing is - it will be a bloody mess should something similar arise here.

In Europe, it's a voluntary defeat, as the people have made themselves subservient to their governments.

• Banned
Watch the age-restricted video below showing what actually happened at a recent Tommy Robinson rally – and what the media won’t show you:
Censored Video: Watch Muslims Attack Men, Women & Children in England

Wait until those pig cops find those Muslims don't give a rats ass about them. Stupid fkrs sold out their own people
More FAKE NEWS

This video is from Infowars. That means it never happened!

Yeah so fake lmfao when ppl fail to pay attention

upload_2019-5-20_16-59-30.png

Some are such dumbasses aren't they.........lol.

Just like this is fake

upload_2019-5-20_17-2-0.png

It's so funny how it's all right here ain't it D.A. LOL yet still denied Europe unfolding you've seen me say that probably countless times bahaah.

Watch the age-restricted video below showing what actually happened at a recent Tommy Robinson rally – and what the media won’t show you:
Censored Video: Watch Muslims Attack Men, Women & Children in England

Wait until those pig cops find those Muslims don't give a rats ass about them. Stupid fkrs sold out their own people
More FAKE NEWS

This video is from Infowars. That means it never happened!

Yeah so fake lmfao when ppl fail to pay attention

View attachment 261774

Some are such dumbasses aren't they.........lol.

Just like this is fake

View attachment 261775

It's so funny how it's all right here ain't it D.A. LOL yet still denied Europe unfolding you've seen me say that probably countless times bahaah.

Nothing will turn the left around. They desperately want to be ruled over by barbarians

Forum List

Back