Not the Jews but the Nazis?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
Do you think the mass migration, LGBTQ+ propaganda, thousand gender identities, and all those stuff the average conservative, traditional and right wing person hates are orchestrated by nazis? The nazis lost the war, but many of them fled to other parts of the world and many secretly changed colours (becoming democratic or communist outwardly and still staying in power) do they orchestrated that scenerios as in "sink the ship" to make nazism in the long run win? If there werent masses of immigrants probably most europeans would be liberal but now more and more people in europe but also in the world are getting redpilled and had enough. The nazis do this "to sink the ship" and after they take power they easy remove everyone who doesnt fit. In this scenerio no democratic compromise or moderate position is possible. One extreme is pushed to cause the other. Just a crazy conspiracy idea.

Do you think the mass migration, LGBTQ+ propaganda, thousand gender identities, and all those stuff the average conservative, traditional and right wing person hates are orchestrated by nazis?

This might be the Riesling talking, but I'm not confident in the theory that Nazis are secretly pushing the 'gay agenda' from their secret base in Antarctica.

On the other hand ...

22647.jpg

Do you think the mass migration, LGBTQ+ propaganda, thousand gender identities, and all those stuff the average conservative, traditional and right wing person hates are orchestrated by nazis? The nazis lost the war, but many of them fled to other parts of the world and many secretly changed colours (becoming democratic or communist outwardly and still staying in power) do they orchestrated that scenerios as in "sink the ship" to make nazism in the long run win? If there werent masses of immigrants probably most europeans would be liberal but now more and more people in europe but also in the world are getting redpilled and had enough. The nazis do this "to sink the ship" and after they take power they easy remove everyone who doesnt fit. In this scenerio no democratic compromise or moderate position is possible. One extreme is pushed to cause the other. Just a crazy conspiracy idea.
:eek:

Do you think the mass migration, LGBTQ+ propaganda, thousand gender identities, and all those stuff the average conservative, traditional and right wing person hates are orchestrated by nazis?

This might be the Riesling talking, but I'm not confident in the theory that Nazis are secretly pushing the 'gay agenda' from their secret base in Antarctica.

On the other hand ...

22647.jpg
th

Nein mein herr. Zie Nazi secret base is on zie moon.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

On the other hand ...

22647.jpg
th

Nein mein herr. Zie Nazi secret base is on zie moon.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I love that movie.

On the other hand ...

22647.jpg
oh ye of little faith...

On the other hand ...

22647.jpg
oh ye of little faith...

I belong to the only faith on earth that (ironically) teaches you to question.

On the other hand ...

22647.jpg
oh ye of little faith...

Elvish?

On the other hand ...

22647.jpg
oh ye of little faith...

Elvish?

I believe that's more of an ethnicity than a faith.

On the other hand ...

22647.jpg
oh ye of little faith...

Elvish?

I don't trust your words, witch

On the other hand ...

22647.jpg
oh ye of little faith...

Elvish?

it's a race----short left handed people

On the other hand ...

22647.jpg
oh ye of little faith...

Elvish?

it's a race----short left handed people

With a flair for dentistry...

Hermey.png

Is this "Iron Sky" thing for real? How bad has Hollywood devolved? That bad.

In fact, the movie comes from a Finnish studio with Hollywood helping with the special effects. The movie is quite funny. There is apparently a sequel coming out this year.

Forum List

Back