Celeb you want brought back.........

Oh yeah. Nirvana!

And Jim Morrison, although he was so wacked out.

Freddie Mercury, Janis Joplin, John Bonham (with Zep), Brad Nowell. I'd put up thousands of dollars to see any of them.

Billy Joel is the only living legend I've yet to see. If something happens to him before I see him live I'll never forgive myself.

saw Freddie 3x in the middle 70's.....glad i did in 76, Thin Lizzy opened for them.....those guys fucking rocked the L.A. Forum down.....called out for 2 encores...i did not think Queen would keep the intensity going.....but they came out with "Tie Your Mother Down".....and kept it going.....fucking great Concert.....

W. C. Fields
Harold Lloyd
Oliver Hardy
Stan Laurel
Bud Abbot
Lou Costello
Buster Keaton
Charlie Chaplin
The entire cast of Its a Mad Mad Mad World (I know some are still around, but it's a damn short list)

Alive or dead, I guess, lol. I didn't realize Olivia and Joan were still around. Even so...they no longer act, which still falls into the "I miss them" scenario.:)

I think Lauren Bacall is still alive and acting too. Unless I missed some sad news.

I'm going to go in a different direction here with so many good picks already on the board.

- Pat Summerall

- Howard Cosell

- Don Meredith

- Harry Caray

- Jim McKay

I dont know, I would bring back someone like Babe Ruth, simply because he was so different than his contemporaries and you can see something in his eyes there, its different. Like he knew something nobody else knew.

Maybe the keyboardist for the Doors who died recently, that was big blow, seemed like a nice guy.

I thought this was an interesting topic as I never imagined such a thing like reanimating the dead because they were famous, I would much rather bring back to life someone I love and miss personally but oh well I guess some people got their heads in the clouds.

Forum List

Back