Celeb you want brought back.........

I dont know, I would bring back someone like Babe Ruth, simply because he was so different than his contemporaries and you can see something in his eyes there, its different. Like he knew something nobody else knew.

Maybe the keyboardist for the Doors who died recently, that was big blow, seemed like a nice guy.

I thought this was an interesting topic as I never imagined such a thing like reanimating the dead because they were famous, I would much rather bring back to life someone I love and miss personally but oh well I guess some people got their heads in the clouds.
Babe Ruth would not be as great a player today as he was then....

she's not dead, but she's retired at 77. i just wish she'd sing again. she sold 60 million albums

^^^ I love her songs named "Now And Forever" and "Time, Don't Run Out On Me". I also love watching her here.

God bless you and Anne always!!!

Holly

Duane Allman
Jimi Hendrix
Jim Morrison
Marvin Gaye
Freddie Mercury
Janis Joplin

Out of those who are no longer here, the following are who I miss the most.

Northern Calloway (David of the Sesame Street children's show)
Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys
Billy Joe Royal
Hal Ketchum
Joe Diffie

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a girl who will forever love them all)

P.S. Even though Steve was known more for his singing, he did have a rather important role during the Gunsmoke TV show episode named The Returning. Back then he was only 14 years old. Billy Joe also had himself a role in the 2013 indie film named Billy The Kid.

He was fat, he smoked, he drank beer, and partied till all hours of the night.
Thats whats so great about him, everyone around him was fit for the most part but he still outperformed them at the plate. Were he fit he probably could have done even better.

Forum List

Back