Celeb you want brought back.........

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
.........from the dead because you miss their talent. Which one(s)?

Bogie
John Wayne
Fred Astaire
Maureen Ohara
Bette Davis

Just a few off the top of my head.

How about you? Who do you really miss watching?

I am reliving the past just seeing the names. So much strife all around...so much anger..so much confusion. We all need a break now and then so I thought this might do the trick to wander down memory lane. Plus, I can hand out some reps without having to trudge thru oodles of threads, lol.

Rita Hayworth

Buddy Holly

Lauren Bacall

Sharon Tate.

Thq2009_0016.jpg

She was dead long before I was born, but damn, she was amazing. :(

These two are still very much around, but I miss seeing them where they used to be all the time and that was on TV: Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen.

God bless you and them always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (a day one fan of them)

Let's go for people who died young:

James Dean
Marilyn Monroe
Gilda Ratner
Sal Mineo
Buddy Holly
Stevie Ray Vaughn
Pete Duel

Alive or dead, I guess, lol. I didn't realize Olivia and Joan were still around. Even so...they no longer act, which still falls into the "I miss them" scenario.:)

^^^ I am guessing that the other Golden Girl who isn't here anymore was your least favorite of the four, may she and Bea and Rue rest in peace.

God bless you and Betty White always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Because of how young she looked compared to the other three, I thought that Rue would have been the last one of the four to still be here.

Freddie Mercury, Janis Joplin, John Bonham (with Zep), Brad Nowell. I'd put up thousands of dollars to see any of them.

Billy Joel is the only living legend I've yet to see. If something happens to him before I see him live I'll never forgive myself.

I've seen Billy Joel. He is a real entertainer, loved him in concert.

^^^ I am guessing that the other Golden Girl who isn't here anymore was your least favorite of the four, may she and Bea and Rue rest in peace.

God bless you and Betty White always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Because of how young she looked compared to the other three, I thought that Rue would have been the last one of the four to still be here.

I am naming those I miss as actors and actresses. Estelle Getty was ok as Ma on GG, but I didn't have any favorites on that show. I just didn't think about her.
Get a rope, find a tall tree for my bad.;)

Forum List

Back