cdc director: second ebola patient is reason to panic

We could have an Ebola outbreak, thanks Obama, he could've done a lot more, but he has no clue what he is doing. Have you heard there us an Ebola alert for New York? If it gets there millions could die. You and Obama will be to blame. Should've stopped flights coming here a long time ago.

Why are you dependent on the government cradle to grave to protect you from disease?

silly partisans...no one ever said anything like that..smoke, mirrors, drama, lies and distortion...day after day after day...LMAO...it's comical.

Ok, so why are you attacking Obama and the federal government if healthcare is none of the federal government's business.

Nobody said any of that, either.

more smoke, mirrors, drama, lies and distortion... weak...very weak...

Oh really? Nobody ever challenged the constitutionality of the federal government making health policy?

Are you sure you want to go with that?

whatever, son...you make up strawman arguments and attribute them to people who don't exist so you can knock them down and feel better about yourself..
...you're becoming rabid and a bit unhinged in your blind defense of dear leader...quite comical, really...do continue. :popcorn:

You guys are funny when you get desperate.
:laugh2:

Did you say the same with Bush and swine flu?

You people are obsessed with Bush. lol
That would be a no, thanks for participating. Lol

So you're only criticizing Obama as some sort of weird payback because somewhere someone criticized Bush about the swine flu?

lol. You don't have a legitimate criticism, you're basically just being a child.

Of course, what's new?
We could have an Ebola outbreak, thanks Obama, he could've done a lot more, but he has no clue what he is doing. Have you heard there us an Ebola alert for New York? If it gets there millions could die. You and Obama will be to blame. Should've stopped flights coming here a long time ago.

Why are you dependent on the government cradle to grave to protect you from disease?
It actually is the government's job to keep americans safe from foreign invaders. Not to feed me, shelter me, and make sure I wear my seat belt.

So you're only criticizing Obama as some sort of weird payback because somewhere someone criticized Bush about the swine flu?

lol. You don't have a legitimate criticism, you're basically just being a child.

Of course, what's new?

It actually is the government's job to keep americans safe from foreign invaders. Not to feed me, shelter me, and make sure I wear my seat belt.

Aha, so the nation's health is constutionally a legitimate national security issue, so therefore any and all measures to protect, preserve, or improve the nation's health,

by the federal government,

are constitutionally unassailable.

She was masked and supposedly protected from it being airborne as well....so.....

she obviously BROKE protocol for protection ''some how'', and they need to figure it out.....so they know more about how it was spread....
Incorrect. Just because she was infected does NOT mean that she broke protocol at all. That sounds like an attempt to blame her for contracting the illness and that is not acceptable. Breaking protocol is but one possibility - and the LEAST likely in something with this much focus. More likely, IMHO, is that there is an error in protocol that is not covering all the bases. That is, of course, why treating people here needs to be done early BEFORE a breakout - it tests protocols and our ability to treat before a real problem exists. There is also the possibility that there was nothing wrong at all and she STILL got sick. That is always a possibility with communicable diseases - there is nothing in the medical world that is 100 percent.
Well, I guess we need to figure that out, as in yesterday! Even if airborne, with her gear and masks on....how did she catch it? Gees, we truly need to study this disease more, and find a cure, and a vaccination if possible...

have you heard anything on that front....? Has congress done anything to fund more research and development?

Yeah, Obama appointed an ebola czar some years ago. Do you know why she isn't talking?

Because about 3 years back, she was busted for funneling money earmarked for ebola vaccination research into a company backed by a bigtime Dem supporter.

She's still on the job...but in hiding.
I would love to read up on that. Link to the proof please.

Keep in mind that if conservatives ran the country there would be no CDC,

and hospitals would be thoroughly unregulated.

IOW, you'd be on your own...

Put the Meth down, dummy!

Is the CDC a government agency explicitly authorized by the Constitution under the enumerated powers?

yes or no

Is it?

Of course it is. Health is a national security issue. The federal government, constitutionally, is fully justified in protecting our national security.

Of course, what's new?

Aha, so the nation's health is constutionally a legitimate national security issue, so therefore any and all measures to protect, preserve, or improve the nation's health,

whatever you say little jr lawyer...:blues: play your word games....

Of course, what's new?

Then you shut down all entry of any persons that MIGHT cause that security issue and PRESERVE your military from contacting this virus. And since it's in Africa, affecting 3 or more countries there, it is THEIR PROBLEM to fix, or they can all die! These governments have money and get money as aid from other countries, use it and BUY the best of care that they can!

It is either stupidity or[b\ on purpose[/b].....spreading Ebola here.

NO ONE is that stupid, but they are that DEVIOUS!

88b23742c0c3abe2bbb1d606d27afa0d.jpg

Of course, what's new?

Yes, it is nutty, but not the government's job to force me to buy health insurance, but after knowing about this problem for months. Obama is just now trying to do something about it. Since if he don't, it will affect him politically. He is a piece of shit.

Of course, what's new?

Because one or the other must be true. It is only extremes that must be recognized as possibilities...

:cuckoo:

Keep in mind that if conservatives ran the country there would be no CDC,

and hospitals would be thoroughly unregulated.

IOW, you'd be on your own...

Put the Meth down, dummy!

Is the CDC a government agency explicitly authorized by the Constitution under the enumerated powers?

yes or no

Is it?

Of course it is. Health is a national security issue. The federal government, constitutionally, is fully justified in protecting our national security.

Look here little jr lawyer playing your "aha" games. You are merely distorting and playing word games. I guess you think you look clever...Insecurity must be a bitch....

There is no authorization for the gvmt to do anyof that under the constitution...no health protection...no national security...They don't appear anywhere in the constitution. ..and spare me the "promote the general welfare"..that is too vague and bogus...or we could use it as constitutional proof that the border MUST be closed and kept closed...because it "promotes the general welfare" of the country....

Isn't the border a "national security" issue? Why don't you focus on closing that rather than playing word games? ...but you don't want the border closed, do you? Not unless dear leader says so first...then you'll fall in line...

Did you say the same with Bush and swine flu?

Of course, what's new?

I thought healthcare was none of the federal government's business?

Are you now agreeing with me that the nation's health is a national security issue and that therefore the federal government has the full constitutional authority to involve itself in the nation's health to whatever degree it deems necessary?

No...

protecting our border and preventing diseased 3rd worlders from entering has nothing to do with the nations "healthcare"...keep swinging little partisan.

Forum List

Back