CBS News' Lara Logan Breaks Silence On Horrific Rape Ordeal In Egypt

They didn't just 'touch' her. The article I posted below states she sustained internal injuries. I'm sure she had to have vaginal and rectal repair and probably a hysterectomy. But then I had a student from Iraq who said a lot of middle eastern women have colostomies because of the brutal sex that is perpetrated upon them as young children who are forced to marry men.
You can have internal injuries from just being punched or kicked.

The rest of your post is just more idiotic nonsense that you continually make up. :cuckoo:

You are a disgusting filthy animal, just like your muslim brothers.

Sunshine,
That's enough. Do note that after I explained it to him, Sunni unambiguously condemned the act; he would not do such a thing, or let it be done if he could stop it. We can't ask any more of him than that; it's not as if he were there. Sunni is NOT "a filthy animal"; he is an American, and a Vietnam vet, who happens to be a Muslim. He has said this act does not accord with his faith as he understands it. HE didn't commit this atrocity; it's not fair to lump him in with those who did.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
I also blame her employers for not providing adequate security in A riot, an event defined by its lack of law and order

You can have internal injuries from just being punched or kicked.

The rest of your post is just more idiotic nonsense that you continually make up. :cuckoo:

You are a disgusting filthy animal, just like your muslim brothers.

That's uncalled for, Sunni did not say this rape was ok or make any excuses for the mob.

Sunshine,
That's enough. Do note that after I explained it to him, Sunni unambiguously condemned the act; he would not do such a thing, or let it be done if he could stop it. We can't ask any more of him than that; it's not as if he were there. Sunni is NOT "a filthy animal"; he is an American, and a Vietnam vet, who happens to be a Muslim. He has said this act does not accord with his faith as he understands it. HE didn't commit this atrocity; it's not fair to lump him in with those who did.

No that is not uncalled for. Nor is it enough He has made excuse after excuse for this mob. Maybe you should go back and read. He even refuses to acknowledge it happened, calls it 'spin, and then he denies she got internal injuries from the assault because, according to him, all they did was 'touch' her. I don't care if he's a veteran. A veteran. LOL. I don't care if he licked mother Theresa's shoes. He has embraced and continually excuses a vile and brutal way of life particularly for women. AND He has openly acknowledged the brutal expectations of a spouse. That reporter spent 4 days in the hospital. One thing about it. She most likely had expert surgeons to do the repairs because that's how they routinely treat women in the middle east. I will not back off him because he is vile and savage in his defense of them.

This has certainly been a wake up call for my friends who put fingers in ears and go lalalalalalalal any time islam is brought up. It should be for those on here who do the same. BUT they do seem to be ignoring this entire thread, now don't they!

And let me remind you that their women haven't been all that happy with the outcome of the 'revolution.'

Last edited:
This has certainly been a wake up call for my friends who put fingers in ears and go lalalalalalalal any time islam is brought up. It should be for those on here who do the same. BUT they do seem to be ignoring this entire thread, now don't they!
People are ignoring this thread because they know you are posting on it with your baseless accusations and blatant lies as usual. :lol: :cuckoo:

Last edited:
People are ignoring this thread because they know you are posting on it with your baseless accusations and blatant lies as usual. :lol: :cuckoo:

They are ignoring it because they cannot reconcile this savage and brutal act with their perception of 'peaceful islam.' And for good reason. Because islam IS vile and brutal, not peaceful as the press has tried to lead us to believe. No you can go back to fucking your chihuahua.

Last edited:
I also blame her employers for not providing adequate security in A riot, an event defined by its lack of law and order

She was with a crew of men AND she had a bodyguard. Those were reasonable precautions. When I went there, one armed bodyguard is all our entire group had. As has already been stated, Americans are naive about Egypt. Many don't consider it part of the Middle East. Egypt is seen as having settled its differences with Israel decades ago, and there is still some perception that Judaism and Christianity are allowed to flourish along with islam. The TV channels that promoting it as a tourist stop don't help either. If you read my earlier post, I gave several reasons why I was VERY uncomfortable there.

Bottom line, NOT sending her would be a discrimination issue for her US company from two different perspectives. SHE could have alleged discrimination if she were passed over. Her male counter parts could have alleged discrimination if she were NOT sent for safety reasons. Her employer couldn't win. But that's the double bind a lot of employers who have to deal with danger are in. Been there as the one who had to make sure no one got discriminated against. It's not a comfortable role. But women in this country are equal and that means they are equal in going into situations like this.

Last edited:
wtf?? What kind of an asshole thing is that to say?

It's true! That's only because I give her some credit for not being dumb as a fence post.

This was an incredibly violent and volatile situation, in a culture that does not extend basic humanity toward women, in a country in which women have no rights, among a people who are at war with western culture. Walk into that and you are asking for whatever you get. Plain and simple.

Logan may have thought that she was in some American type riot where laughing looters would be trying to grab some camera face time and throw gang signs for the public. She was mistaken.

fuck off creep

One kind of wonders how the resident islamist defends this thing and doesn't get told this!

They are ignoring it because they cannot reconcile this savage and brutal act with their perception of 'peaceful islam.' And for good reason. Because islam IS vile and brutal, not peaceful as the press has tried to lead us to believe. No you can go back to fucking your chihuahua.
You really need to be more consistant with taking your meds.

Because it is very obvious to the board when you have skipped a couple of days. :lol: :cuckoo:

You really need to be more consistant with taking your meds.

Because it is very obvious to the board when you have skipped a couple of days. :lol: :cuckoo:

You really need to live where your vile and disgusting way of life is the norm.

I said it's going to be ugly for a long time but they need to sort it out themselves.

If that is what they do, they do not "need to sort it out". They NEED to be destroyed, as a cancer on the civilized world!

Agreed. And we NEED to get them out of this country before our children and grandchildren have to be treated this way!

Are you suggesting that we kick muslims out of this country?

If that is what they do, they do not "need to sort it out". They NEED to be destroyed, as a cancer on the civilized world!

Agreed. And we NEED to get them out of this country before our children and grandchildren have to be treated this way!

Are you suggesting that we kick muslims out of this country?

Of course not! I am suggesting that we need to kick all the reporters out of this country because they are all asking for it! :razz:

Forum List

Back