CBS News Bombshell: Student Leader Wasn't at School On Day of the Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he wants to play with the big dogs, he better be ready to take the heat. No one feels sorry for a douchebag giving the commie salute to the entire nation and calling every member of the NRA a murderer.

Go fuck yourself, asshole. Hogg is a disturbed freak. He's a product of our government schools, just like the shooter. Both are proof that the government is fucking up out kids.
This isn’t heat, you fucking moron. This is pieces of shit like you spreading false rumors about a kid who had to hide in his own school to avoid getting shot by a maniac with a gun. Whose own sister lost her two best friends that day.

I hate to be repetitive, but there is something seriously wrong with you. :cuckoo:

Oh, the po witto babeeeeeeee! He's a douchebag who gave the commie salute to the entire country and called every member of the NRA a murderer. I don't experience the slightest bit of sympathy for the little commie.

What you refuse to admit is that there is something seriously wrong with Hogg.

It's hilarous watching a douchebag snowflake like you whining about spreading false rumours - something you do on a daily basis.

Where's the evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian government, douchebag?
Seems to me the kid must have a good argument or you wouldn't be screeching "LIAR" "COMMIE" etc. etc. It's your only defense against a good argument. He's winning, BriPat.
i put out what i feel are good arguments all the time and get LIAR / COMMIE also. hell the left used these as a way to trash trump during the election. guess that was their only defense. :)
then what kind of camera did he go home and get that his cell phone wouldn't have taken pictures for him at the time?
A VIDEO camera and hand held microphone.

918587950.jpg.0.jpg
so he's grandstanding.
No dopey, he is a high school student preparing for going to journalism school. He is doing the job of journalism as a school project that could help him get into a University level school of journalism
In other words, he's using this tragedy to advance his career.

Disgusting.
Journalists cover news.
really?

since that's my minor i'm pretty sure i know what journalism is.

what we see today is far from what it used to be. if you wish to call it that, up to you. i call it national enquirer on acid. it sucks.

Lone always prides himself on how honest he is. Strange

Absolutely. I'm looking for a story that mentions Hogg and his whereabouts during the shooting being in question. Not showing up.
You've been shown video's of him explaining his two stories. How long are you going to hang on to this failure?

Hiya Missouri_Mike ! How's the day treating ya?
Doing fine thanks. Lunch time so I got that going for me. And you?

Absolutely. I'm looking for a story that mentions Hogg and his whereabouts during the shooting being in question. Not showing up.
You've been shown video's of him explaining his two stories. How long are you going to hang on to this failure?

Wonderful. Just gave myself the rest of the day off. Gonna go to the beach.

Are you going to man up and admit that you were duped by a fake news story?

This isn’t heat, you fucking moron. This is pieces of shit like you spreading false rumors about a kid who had to hide in his own school to avoid getting shot by a maniac with a gun. Whose own sister lost her two best friends that day.

I hate to be repetitive, but there is something seriously wrong with you. :cuckoo:

Oh, the po witto babeeeeeeee! He's a douchebag who gave the commie salute to the entire country and called every member of the NRA a murderer. I don't experience the slightest bit of sympathy for the little commie.

It's hilarous watching a douchebag snowflake like you whining about spreading false rumours - something you do on a daily basis.

Where's the evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian government, douchebag?
Seems to me the kid must have a good argument or you wouldn't be screeching "LIAR" "COMMIE" etc. etc. It's your only defense against a good argument. He's winning, BriPat.
i put out what i feel are good arguments all the time and get LIAR / COMMIE also. hell the left used these as a way to trash trump during the election. guess that was their only defense. :)

918587950.jpg.0.jpg
so he's grandstanding.
No dopey, he is a high school student preparing for going to journalism school. He is doing the job of journalism as a school project that could help him get into a University level school of journalism

Disgusting.
Journalists cover news.
really?

what we see today is far from what it used to be. if you wish to call it that, up to you. i call it national enquirer on acid. it sucks.

trump thinks the national enquirer is the State Paper....

Hogg, clearly stated he was at home, jumped on his bike and rode three miles to cover the shooting. It was him talking, not a written report.
At 6 PM, not during the shooting.
But you already knew that.
Being conservative means never having to allow pesky reality to interfere with rightard delusions.
How can he be riding his bike at 6PM when the shooting was at 3PM?

Beyond conservative comprehension

Hogg, clearly stated he was at home, jumped on his bike and rode three miles to cover the shooting. It was him talking, not a written report.
At 6 PM, not during the shooting.
But you already knew that.
Being conservative means never having to allow pesky reality to interfere with rightard delusions.
How can he be riding his bike at 6PM when the shooting was at 3PM?

Beyond conservative comprehension
Ha, jokes on you. He was riding a Schwinn Stingray.

They are lying to these kids that banning a single gun is going to stop school shootings.
The students know it will not stop shootings, but they also know that banning the assault style guns and the large capacity clips will slow down the carnage. If he can't shoot so fast and has to reload more often it will create more opportunities to stop the shooter and limit the deaths and destruction.

They are lying to these kids that banning a single gun is going to stop school shootings.
The students know it will not stop shootings, but they also know that banning the assault style guns and the large capacity clips will slow down the carnage. If he can't shoot so fast and has to reload more often it will create more opportunities to stop the shooter and limit the deaths and destruction.

That will also limit the ability of Americans to defend themselves.

Go fuck yourself.

Sorry. That's not What was asked for.

Sure it is. Those are all fake controversies invented by fake news outlets like CNN.
I'm not entirely sure who Faux is, so no.

He's the one who worships Herr Mewler and calls everyone a dumbfuck.

No. Show us where any of the libs calling you a moron fell for a fake news story.

All those stories were posted in this forum, dumbass. I'm not going to go searching through all the posts in this forum to find what you are demanding. I have better things to do. However, you have defended plenty of the dumbest of fake news stories - the Russian "Collusion" story being the biggest.

You still haven't apologized for this thread.

Why would I apologize for this thread?
The Right never apologize for their lies.
This is the closest you will ever get from him.
enjoy

That will also limit the ability of Americans to defend themselves.

Go fuck yourself.
defend themselves from worthless lying scum like YOU!!!

Sure it is. Those are all fake controversies invented by fake news outlets like CNN.
He's the one who worships Herr Mewler and calls everyone a dumbfuck.

No. Show us where any of the libs calling you a moron fell for a fake news story.

All those stories were posted in this forum, dumbass. I'm not going to go searching through all the posts in this forum to find what you are demanding. I have better things to do. However, you have defended plenty of the dumbest of fake news stories - the Russian "Collusion" story being the biggest.

You still haven't apologized for this thread.

Why would I apologize for this thread?
The Right never apologize for their lies.
This is the closest you will ever get from him.
enjoy

When have you douchebags ever apologized for your lies?

Unbelievable, right?

What more evidence is needed to demonstrate how conservatism is a mental disease?
Um. THE FUCKING VIDEO OF HIS QUOTE.

Lord you are terminally stupid.
Where in the video does he say he was not at the shooting?
i never said that - keep up. all i said was we have him on video saying one thing then we have CBS now saying he said something else and editing out his original quote.

maybe it's all fine and proper. but this new quote doesn't "read" like a high school student and seems like he had help with it. much like their marches, ability to be away from school for so much now and so on. if someone were speaking FOR gun rights, would they be allowed the same time off school?
He appears to be a very bright and articulate high school student
What surprises you?

We're not suprised that some douchebag snowflake would lie.

You are the one lying. CBS got it wrong and the video proves it.

Wonderful. Just gave myself the rest of the day off. Gonna go to the beach.

Are you going to man up and admit that you were duped by a fake news story?
Fake? Nothing this kid has said makes any sense at all. Even your latest excuse for him is off. He spent that time so distraught after the shooting after his parents finally got him home his first thought was riding his bike (wtf is a 17 year old rich kid riding a bike for anyway?) back to the school to get some activism in before dinner. And his beside themselves with grief parents did what? Holler and make sure he had his activism gear in order? Don't forget your camera little hogger!

All I see when this kid is on TV is a fake person who's entire being was invested in becoming a victim activist sjw snowflake. He must be the luckiest pencil neck on the planet to have been at that school. None of it rings as true or even real, like they don't care about the cause so much as the noteriety.

I'd be careful pointing too many fingers here lefties; your camp still believes that Palin said she could see Russia from her backyard. My husband had to correct his new manager on that just last week; the tool box made a point to argue about it in front of all the employees, attempting to make my husband look bad, and is now forever labeled a dumbass.

It's easy to fool people and I dare say everyone alive has been fooled by someone at some point in their lives. This is the normal human condition and thus not really a "flaw" in anyone. As the Chinese would say - "mei ban fa" (which basically means "shit happens and there's not much you can do about it")
Why don’t you tell us what Palin actually said?
It was funnier than the “I can see Russia from my house”

I guess if you find the truth "funny" sure...

"They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."

This is true. As Slate has pointed out, on a clear day, those on the Alaskan island of Little Diomede can see the Russian island of Big Diomede, located across the International Date Line some two and a half miles away.

~shrug~
That’s the funny part

When asked about foreign policy experience she brought up that you can see remote parts of Russia from remote parts of Alaska.......as if that counts as foreign policy experience

You didn’t vote for that twit .....did you?

Because of Alaska's strategic location the Governor of Alaska receives regular security briefings. Also because Alaska is not a part of the lower 48, Alaska has to negotiate agreements with various countries as well. She had more foreign policy experience than Al Gore did. Biden was notorious for being wrong on every foreign policy decision he made.

This guy just became a laughing stock:

A new documentary by CBS News reveals that Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has become the face of the student body’s push for gun control, was not at the school at the time of the shooting.

The bombshell comes from David Hogg himself, who made the admission to a CBS News interviewer as part of the documentary “39 Days.”

"39 Days": How Parkland shooting survivors turned grief into action

At 4 minutes 55 sec. of video Hogg says:

DAVID HOGG: "On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

iu
You are about a dumb bastard. Do you have to be at the scene of your friends slaughter to feel grief and anger about it?
forgive me - where have i heard hogg greive yet? he sure isn't doing it in this thread. he's more concerned with getting this "news" than he appears to be for his friends.
He obviously looked at this event as a big career advancement opportunity rather than something to grieve over.
You're a sick fuck. There's simply no other excuse.

Two of the kids shot and killed that day were his sister's best friends. One can feel nothing but pity for what a sick and disturbed person freak you are.

How many more false rumors are you going to spread about this kid?

If he wants to play with the big dogs, he better be ready to take the heat. No one feels sorry for a douchebag giving the commie salute to the entire nation and calling every member of the NRA a murderer.

Go fuck yourself, asshole. Hogg is a disturbed freak. He's a product of our government schools, just like the shooter. Both are proof that the government is fucking up our kids.

If you want to disagree with him on issues argue that. These personal attacks are disgusting. You are a disturbed freak as is all Trump supporters.

A lot of truth is coming out of the left on this subject. It's good to see. So you and them know what we tell you to be true that banning guns won't stop the shootings. But you have a lot of well at least.....whatever the next excuse is so that's good enough for a gun ban. Possibly even removal of the 2A. So we can all feel good while the shooter reloads one extra time at which point your dumb unarmed ass still can't do anything about it because... you're unarmed. And you did it to yourself.

You are about a dumb bastard. Do you have to be at the scene of your friends slaughter to feel grief and anger about it?
forgive me - where have i heard hogg greive yet? he sure isn't doing it in this thread. he's more concerned with getting this "news" than he appears to be for his friends.
He obviously looked at this event as a big career advancement opportunity rather than something to grieve over.
You're a sick fuck. There's simply no other excuse.

Two of the kids shot and killed that day were his sister's best friends. One can feel nothing but pity for what a sick and disturbed person freak you are.

How many more false rumors are you going to spread about this kid?

Go fuck yourself, asshole. Hogg is a disturbed freak. He's a product of our government schools, just like the shooter. Both are proof that the government is fucking up our kids.

If you want to disagree with him on issues argue that. These personal attacks are disgusting. You are a disturbed freak as is all Trump supporters.
This worthless prick calls every one of us murderer's and crap and you think WE need to lay off? Fuck him.

It appears he was lying for self promotion based on the videos & transcripts.

Everyone trying to claim this was edited or that was edited only proves one thing to me.

OUR OWN MEDIA IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED
my minor was in journalism but this was long ago when you could trust the media.

i know what i saw in his video. i don't know where the new quote came from. they say it was to clear it up but being a writer, his new statement seems to be well worded to address things like twilight, time of day, and is 6pm twilight this time of the year? then why the focus on his camera bag when that had NOTHING to do with his original quote.

in "clearing it up" they put in a lot more valid questions. the left only wants to laugh and ridicule but not talk about it. gonna stop taking ignore off and take this am as a reminder why have them on ignore to begin with.
so what do you see in this video of Hogg?

There's no video of Hogg. There's only the still frame shown in your post.

We still haven't seen any actual video of Hogg in the closet.

Now you're simply lying. You've been shown this repeatedly. This video begins with him on lock down.

What total horseshit.
No shooting happened during this video. All he did was talk about hearing it.
Those kids weren't acting like they were scared.
Totally fake.

You are the horseshit.
The only fake thing is you. Garbage like you want to substitute conspiracies for facts and deny the facts. You are one sick individual.

918587950.jpg.0.jpg
so he's grandstanding.

Disgusting.
Journalists cover news.
really?

and you fall for it, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back