CBS Executive Fired After Demeaning Vegas Shooting Victims

:banana:
-----

CBS has fired on of its top lawyers after she took to social media to explain why she was "not even sympathetic" to victims of the Las Vegas shooting because "country music fans often are Republican."

As Fox News reports, Hayley Geftman-Gold, the network's now-former vice president and senior counsel, took to Facebook after a gunman opened fire at the Route 91 Harvest Music Festival in Las Vegas, killing at least 58 people and sending more than 500 others to hospitals.

“If they wouldn’t do anything when children were murdered I have no hope that Repugs [sic] will ever do the right thing,” Geftman-Gold wrote in a now-deleted message that was first reported and captured by The Daily Caller.

Geftman-Gold continued: “I’m actually not even sympathetic bc [sic] country music fans often are Republican gun toters [sic].”

CBS Fires Exec Who Slammed Vegas Dead As "Country Music Fans Who're Often Gun-Toting Republicans"

Her and her friend sound like dumb leftist c*nts. All these dumb bitches need to be put on notice.

The entertainment business is full of left wing bigots who loath mainstream middle class Americans

-----

CBS has fired on of its top lawyers after she took to social media to explain why she was "not even sympathetic" to victims of the Las Vegas shooting because "country music fans often are Republican."

As Fox News reports, Hayley Geftman-Gold, the network's now-former vice president and senior counsel, took to Facebook after a gunman opened fire at the Route 91 Harvest Music Festival in Las Vegas, killing at least 58 people and sending more than 500 others to hospitals.

“If they wouldn’t do anything when children were murdered I have no hope that Repugs [sic] will ever do the right thing,” Geftman-Gold wrote in a now-deleted message that was first reported and captured by The Daily Caller.

Geftman-Gold continued: “I’m actually not even sympathetic bc [sic] country music fans often are Republican gun toters [sic].”

CBS Fires Exec Who Slammed Vegas Dead As "Country Music Fans Who're Often Gun-Toting Republicans"
Why would calling them Republicans be "slamming" them? Looks like even repubs know they aint shit.

What that jungle bunny?

-----

Yeah we told conservatives that you can say what you want to but dont whine if you get fired. The 1rst only protects you against the government putting you in prison.
You haven't told anyone anything boy. No one listen to a coon like you.

Freedom of speech?
No freedom from consequences of being an asshole.
The beauty of freedom of expression is that it points out the crazies, loud and clear.

If I were a Republican, I wouldn't want them to fire her.

While her statement doesn't sit well with you politically conservative snowflakes, her point is correct.

If the senseless murder of 20 some children only stirs the right to more guns...just think what the murder of 59 and counting will do to the lunatic gun crowd.

Freedom of speech?
Repubs only mention that if its one of theirs getting canned.
It says she was their lawyer... Sounds like CBS decided to take its business elsewhere...
What does that have to do with my point that repubs only whine about free speech when they are getting canned?
That it’s wrong. Did her firm fire her? Or did her customer look elsewhere for legal services? There’s a difference. If I decide to go to Burger King, instead of McDonalds; I haven’t “fired” McDonalds...

Freedom of speech?
Repubs only mention that if its one of theirs getting canned.
It says she was their lawyer... Sounds like CBS decided to take its business elsewhere...
What does that have to do with my point that repubs only whine about free speech when they are getting canned?
That it’s wrong. Did her firm fire her? Or did her customer look elsewhere for legal services? There’s a difference. If I decide to go to Burger King, instead of McDonalds; I haven’t “fired” McDonalds...
How is it wrong and what does Mcdonalds have to do with repubs whining over when they get fired for saying dumb shit?

Freedom of speech?
The beauty of freedom of expression is that it points out the crazies, loud and clear.

While her statement doesn't sit well with you politically conservative snowflakes, her point is correct.

If the senseless murder of 20 some children only stirs the right to more guns...just think what the murder of 59 and counting will do to the lunatic gun crowd.
And a swing and a miss. I'm a left-leaning independent, I voted for Hillary.

If you want to defend that awful, vile shit, that's on you, not me.

Freedom of speech?

And a swing and a miss. I'm a left-leaning independent, I voted for Hillary.

If you want to defend that awful, vile shit, that's on you, not me.

Sure you did.

Freedom of speech?
Responsibility also comes with freedom of speech if you abuse it or cross a line there are consquences. Unless this woman had a contract with CBS that guaranteed her employment with them for a specific number of years she should have known there was good chance such comments would get her fired. You have to be a special kind of stupid to post comments like that after such an incident and think you won't catch hell for it.

I think what she wrote was a appalling, and in no way would I want her representing my media company.
Sure, they had no choice.

How a person can even come up with such a thing is disturbing.

My point is only that the dancing on her grave is a little short-sighted, strategically speaking.

Freedom of speech?
Responsibility also comes with freedom of speech if you abuse it or cross a line there are consquences. Unless this woman had a contract with CBS that guaranteed her employment with them for a specific number of years she should have known there was good chance such comments would get her fired. You have to be a special kind of stupid to post comments like that after such an incident and think you won't catch hell for it.
Then I guess Trump should've been impeached for saying worse things.

Forum List

Back