CBS Executive Fired After Demeaning Vegas Shooting Victims

"Lifezette" AND The Daily Caller. The extreme right is digging, WHY? Nothing indicates the killer was liberal, and high powered firearms were used.

You know bb when I read her post it was surreal that she could hate so much over politics. Sad reflection where we are today. And if she could post that much of her hatred on social media I have no doubt she was doing cartwheels when she heard so many potential Trump supporters had died.

Sheesh.

Writing on Facebook, Geftman-Gold said, “If the [shooting victims] wouldn’t do anything when children were murdered I have no hope that Repugs will ever do the right thing. I’m actually not even sympathetic bc [sic] country music fans often are Republican gun toters.”

UPDATE: CBS Exec Fired After No Sympathy for ‘Republican Gun Toters’ Post

• Banned
just to be clear, i dont want folks censuring themselves over fear of losing their job. that's absurd!

:banana:
-----

CBS has fired on of its top lawyers after she took to social media to explain why she was "not even sympathetic" to victims of the Las Vegas shooting because "country music fans often are Republican."

As Fox News reports, Hayley Geftman-Gold, the network's now-former vice president and senior counsel, took to Facebook after a gunman opened fire at the Route 91 Harvest Music Festival in Las Vegas, killing at least 58 people and sending more than 500 others to hospitals.

“If they wouldn’t do anything when children were murdered I have no hope that Repugs [sic] will ever do the right thing,” Geftman-Gold wrote in a now-deleted message that was first reported and captured by The Daily Caller.

Geftman-Gold continued: “I’m actually not even sympathetic bc [sic] country music fans often are Republican gun toters [sic].”

CBS Fires Exec Who Slammed Vegas Dead As "Country Music Fans Who're Often Gun-Toting Republicans"

-----

CBS has fired on of its top lawyers after she took to social media to explain why she was "not even sympathetic" to victims of the Las Vegas shooting because "country music fans often are Republican."

As Fox News reports, Hayley Geftman-Gold, the network's now-former vice president and senior counsel, took to Facebook after a gunman opened fire at the Route 91 Harvest Music Festival in Las Vegas, killing at least 58 people and sending more than 500 others to hospitals.

“If they wouldn’t do anything when children were murdered I have no hope that Repugs [sic] will ever do the right thing,” Geftman-Gold wrote in a now-deleted message that was first reported and captured by The Daily Caller.

Geftman-Gold continued: “I’m actually not even sympathetic bc [sic] country music fans often are Republican gun toters [sic].”

CBS Fires Exec Who Slammed Vegas Dead As "Country Music Fans Who're Often Gun-Toting Republicans"
Why would calling them Republicans be "slamming" them? Looks like even repubs know they aint shit.

Like NFL losers, you can exercise your 1st Amendment rights, but they can also get you fired!

-Geaux

-----

Yeah we told conservatives that you can say what you want to but dont whine if you get fired. The 1rst only protects you against the government putting you in prison.

-----

Yeah we told conservatives that you can say what you want to but dont whine if you get fired. The 1rst only protects you against the government putting you in prison.

And it applies to all liberty of speech.

Firing her is not a good use of her blather. Keeping the screenshots and taking them out to use against democrats in the next election is what these pearls were made for.

-----

One down, thousands more to go.

Forum List

Back