CBS Executive Fired After Demeaning Vegas Shooting Victims

Freedom of speech?
Responsibility also comes with freedom of speech if you abuse it or cross a line there are consquences. Unless this woman had a contract with CBS that guaranteed her employment with them for a specific number of years she should have known there was good chance such comments would get her fired. You have to be a special kind of stupid to post comments like that after such an incident and think you won't catch hell for it.
Then I guess Trump should've been impeached for saying worse things.
I'm sure you can find some far left loon willing to introduce an article of impeachment if you really want to go down that road. But somehow I think few if any will see a business letting someone go over outlandish comments that can hurt them financially and trying to impeach a President over saying things you don't like remotely the same.

lol... The liberals think they say and do whatever they want with no consequence.

Go find a dog and pony show somewhere complete with balloons and cry rooms

-Geaux

The thing of it is that what she said is probably the accepted view of CBS and NBC and CNN and ABC but most of them are smarter than to put in writing. It brings up the possibility of the motive.

Sadly, what she wrote is true.

“If they wouldn’t do anything when children were murdered I have no hope that Repugs will ever do the right thing..."

22140853_123180225012897_3413057538133867760_n.jpg

And after you ban guns, would-be mass murderers will rent large trucks and drive them into huge crowds of people as has been the recent trend in Europe.

“If they wouldn’t do anything when children were murdered I have no hope that Repugs will ever do the right thing..."

So, this stupid debate is finally over, and the gun-grabbing commies have finally surrendered?

I don't buy it. Commies never go away. Commies just repackage and rename. The only solution is the final solution.

So, this stupid debate is finally over, and the gun-grabbing commies have finally surrendered?

I don't buy it. Commies never go away. Commies just repackage and rename. The only solution is the final solution.

I sort of agreed with you, until the end.

Do you want to bet CNN buries the Las Vegas story if it turns out the shooter was a Democrat who targeted Trump supporters?

That's cute, but the statement you shared is NOT the statement that got her fired.

Thank you TM. I l see posters trying to bring in political beliefs, his brother stated he had no strong political stands, nor religious motivations.

Freedom of speech?
Responsibility also comes with freedom of speech if you abuse it or cross a line there are consquences. Unless this woman had a contract with CBS that guaranteed her employment with them for a specific number of years she should have known there was good chance such comments would get her fired. You have to be a special kind of stupid to post comments like that after such an incident and think you won't catch hell for it.

Like what? Oh, that's right! You have nothing, but want someone to think you do!

Freedom of speech?

Like what? Oh, that's right! You have nothing, but want someone to think you do!
Sons of bitches to citizens of the US he is serving and who are expressing their right. If any CEO, Teacher, Boss, said that he'll be fired or forced to resign or at least suspended.

Freedom of speech?

Sons of bitches to citizens of the US he is serving and who are expressing their right. If any CEO, Teacher, Boss, said that he'll be fired or forced to resign or at least suspended.

You still have not told us what the fuck you are prattling on about. You post makes no sense. Try it again in English, preferably.

What did Trump say that warrants impeachment? Be specific. After all of the sadness today, we could use a good laugh.

"Lifezette" AND The Daily Caller. The extreme right is digging, WHY? Nothing indicates the killer was liberal, and high powered firearms were used.
so no liberals own high powered firearms?....just askin....
I agree with the CBS person. I do own some very fine weapons. But i do not support the NRA or CC or open carry.
but that doesnt tell me that a liberal would not own a high powered firearm....i worked with a liberal who had more than one....

Freedom of speech?

You still have not told us what the fuck you are prattling on about. You post makes no sense. Try it again in English, preferably.

What did Trump say that warrants impeachment? Be specific. After all of the sadness today, we could use a good laugh.
He should be impeached for being too stupid. there you go.

Forum List

Back