Cats now killing billions of other mammals

Mr H- aren't you one of those Dinks that doesn't like coloured people?

Aren't you one of those colored people that doesn't like Dinks?

After 3+ years here, I've laid out my policy on just about every topic.

You can either read through thousands of my posts, or you can look up the number of birds killed by wind turbines. If you choose to do neither then fuck off.

We all know it doesn't work that way, sport.

You make the claim, you back it up with something. Or the rest of us conclude that you're bullshitting.

Ummmm, no. Obviously you're just as stupid as dottie. dottie made the assertion so HE has to provide the evidence to support it nimrod. You see how that works? YOU make the assertion, YOU support with evidence. dottie tried to insult Mr H and Mr. H rightfully slammed dottie, then you, obviously trying to suck up to the aforementioned dottie jumped on the bandwagon.

Sheesh you asshats are all alike. You don't ever practice what you preach....how unsurprising.

Last edited:

You can either read through thousands of my posts, or you can look up the number of birds killed by wind turbines. If you choose to do neither then fuck off.

You make the claim, you back it up with something. Or the rest of us conclude that you're bullshitting.

Ummmm, no. Obviously you're just as stupid as dottie. dottie made the assertion so HE has to provide the evidence to support it nimrod. You see how that works? YOU make the assertion, YOU support with evidence. dottie tried to insult Mr H and Mr. H rightfully slammed dottie, then you, obviously trying to suck up to the aforementioned dottie jumped on the bandwagon.

Sheesh you asshats are all alike. You don't ever practice what you preach....how unsurprising.

Mr. H(andicap) made a claim. He needs to back it up but I suspect its impossible or he isn't able to. Pssst: H is STILL an asswipe. You "palling around w/ hem" makes him moreso :lol:

This isn't the Flame Zone, Priscilla.

DC didn't make the assertion; Mr. H did.

And that is why cats need to be spayed and neutered. It is also why catching and spay/neutering feral populations is important.

Cats will be cats.....

From what I understand, in certain areas, it's too late for spaying and neutering...

We need a modified street sweeper-combine harvester that can emit a powerful attracting sent. Tell homeowners to keep their one allotted cat inside for the night, while the KAT-B-GONE 5000 drives around from block to block in the areas with big feral populations.

And that is why cats need to be spayed and neutered. It is also why catching and spay/neutering feral populations is important.

Cats will be cats.....

From what I understand, in certain areas, it's too late for spaying and neutering...

We need a modified street sweeper-combine harvester that can emit a powerful attracting sent. Tell homeowners to keep their one allotted cat inside for the night, while the KAT-B-GONE 5000 drives around from block to block in the areas with big feral populations.

Now you've done it. SyChoRenn is going to dedicate the rest of her sad little life to negging you every 48 hours.

Cats will be cats.....

The irony is strong with this one. Your solution to animals being killed is...to kill millions more? Makes as much sense as banning the death penalty for convicted criminals while promoting the wholesale murder of children in the womb.

Birdseed is cheaper than catfood.
Not only that, but where you put birdseed feeders, you won't need fertilizer either. The birds will take care of that for you. They're thoughtful that way.

Bird shit is deadly. When it dries it is aerosolized into a toxic dust. Not to worry when the birds get too numerous the will have bird poisoning campaigns.

The liberal way is all about death. Kill the cats. Kill babies. Kill old people. Choose a dog breed. Some liberal will want to kill it. So far all libs want to maintain are mice and pubic crabs.

Birdseed is cheaper than catfood.
Not only that, but where you put birdseed feeders, you won't need fertilizer either. The birds will take care of that for you. They're thoughtful that way.

Bird shit is deadly. When it dries it is aerosolized into a toxic dust. Not to worry when the birds get too numerous the will have bird poisoning campaigns.

The liberal way is all about death. Kill the cats. Kill babies. Kill old people. Choose a dog breed. Some liberal will want to kill it. So far all libs want to maintain are mice and pubic crabs.

oh for fuck's sake. Wanting to protect entire species from being decimated, in New Zealand for example, from house cats is "going too far"?

Wmseo0J.jpg

Last edited:

That's MR. Mr. H to you, pal.

Wind turbines have the cats bested.

Now go to bed.

Cats will be cats.....

Now you've done it. SyChoRenn is going to dedicate the rest of her sad little life to negging you every 48 hours.

poor baby.... still all but hurt i see.

But very very good to see you still have yours turned off.

Pssst: H is STILL an asswipe.
That's MR. asswipe to you, bub.

You all crack me up. Cats, birds, wind turbines. I could give a fuck.

Carry on with your circle-jerk. You and your girlfriend Wonk make for great entertainment. :thup:

Yeah, these asshats want to kill everything! I mean good gosh, is there NOTHING they won't kill?

Then i suggest you read the thread again dumbass.

Cats will be cats.....

Oh, I doubt that. She only negs people for being true asshats. I see you're one of those.

Oh, I doubt that. She only negs people for being true asshats. I see you're one of those.

He should be happy... he is one of the very few. And poor whiner that he is.... he is still all but hurt and bent about it.

oh for fuck's sake. Wanting to protect entire species from being decimated, in New Zealand for example, from house cats is "going too far"?

Wmseo0J.jpg

I actually lived in New Zealand for two years. According to the people down there the biggest problem is the mice, and if you will take your tongue out of wonky's ass for two shakes you can see that the asshat wealthy industrialist who wants to kill all the cats in New Zealand also has a seperate website devoted to murdering all the mice.

Katz is right, yours is a society of death. That is your solution to everything.

Culling the Human Race in an Effort to Curb Overpopulation - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

This dickhead wants to kill 90% of the human population...
E.R. Pianka's Obituary

My own Royal Society in a fit of madness wishes to de-industrialise and kill off mass quantities of people. So who are the religious fanatics here??

http://royalsociety.org/uploadedFil...cts/people-planet/2012-04-25-PeoplePlanet.pdf

I can go on and on but I think you get the point, you all want to kill everything and everybody...and we don't.

He should be happy... he is one of the very few. And poor whiner that he is.... he is still all but hurt and bent about it.

As I said, you only neg asshats...wonkster has shown himself to be an asshat of the first order.

Forum List

Back