Catholic School Fires Teacher For.....

If they don't fire them when they find out...totally relevant.
The thing is, Catholics are taught that any kind of artificial birth control is a mortal sin, including ivf....but I honestly don't know if diddling little kids is considered a mortal sin to Catholics.

Anyone?[/QUOTE]

Being disengenuous doesn't suit either of you:

Matthew 18:6 But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

Catechism of the Catholic Church's list of moral offences:

"...any sexual abuse perpetrated by adults on children or adolescents entrusted to their care. The offense is compounded by the scandalous harm done to the physical and moral integrity of the young, who will remain scarred by it, all their lives; and the violation of responsibility for their upbringing."

If they don't fire them when they find out...totally relevant.
The thing is, Catholics are taught that any kind of artificial birth control is a mortal sin, including ivf....but I honestly don't know if diddling little kids is considered a mortal sin to Catholics.

Anyone?

Matthew 18:6 But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

"...any sexual abuse perpetrated by adults on children or adolescents entrusted to their care. The offense is compounded by the scandalous harm done to the physical and moral integrity of the young, who will remain scarred by it, all their lives; and the violation of responsibility for their upbringing."

But that's not what the Church did. When they had pedophile priests, they quietly paid off families with non-disclosure agreements to protect the identies of the priests, and then moved them to other parishes.

Honestly, I grew up Catholic, and the one thing you learned at an early age was that you never let yourself get left alone with one of these freaks.

Anyone?

But that's not what the Church did. When they had pedophile priests, they quietly paid off families with non-disclosure agreements to protect the identies of the priests, and then moved them to other parishes.

Honestly, I grew up Catholic, and the one thing you learned at an early age was that you never let yourself get left alone with one of these freaks.

Bullshit, you denigrate those that were abused. You conflate your agenda with real wrongs. You are a pig version of human.

Bullshit, you denigrate those that were abused. You conflate your agenda with real wrongs. You are a pig version of human.

NOt at all... it wasn't their fault that the Church has a policy almost garunteed to develop a Pedophilic Clergy.

"Help Wanted. Must have no sexual interest in adult women, and willing to spend a lot of unsupervised time with children". Seriously, how do you do that and NOT get pedophiles on the payroll?

The Catholic Church uses stronger words for birth control, calling it evil. And a mortal sin. I do not see that in what you've posted here.

Forum List

Back