Court sides with catholic school that fired an unwed pregnant woman

Government will only give the church perks if they don't get political

In other words, keep your mouths shut about the corruption you see here and we will give you perks. That is the condition of being tax exampt.

Meanwhile, the NAACP is also tax exempt, yet they remain so even though declaring the entire GOP is racist.

Ironically the Johnson amendment was created to shut up black churches.

The Supreme Court of New Jersey on Monday sided with a Catholic school that fired a teacher in 2014 because she became pregnant while unmarried, according to court documents.

While I agree that a private sector employer should be able to fire anyone for any reason they see fit, why is it only the religious have exemptions against the states public accomadation laws? I think that is a load of bullshit, and it is government discrimination.
Its ridiculous a religious employer could fire an unwed pregnant woman, but a non religious employer couldnt.
Why do people support this shit? Why do people support government discrimination at all?
Actually, I support all employers being able to fire whoever the hell they want.

The Supreme Court of New Jersey on Monday sided with a Catholic school that fired a teacher in 2014 because she became pregnant while unmarried, according to court documents.

While I agree that a private sector employer should be able to fire anyone for any reason they see fit, why is it only the religious have exemptions against the states public accomadation laws? I think that is a load of bullshit, and it is government discrimination.
Its ridiculous a religious employer could fire an unwed pregnant woman, but a non religious employer couldnt.
Why do people support this shit? Why do people support government discrimination at all?

I applaud that school for having very high standards, morals and values for their staff. Far too few places do anymore. You hire the best and fire the rest.

Discrimination happens all the time but you won't recognize it.

If some black dude comes in with his pants below his waist, stinking of weed and talks like a thug guess what? He isn't getting that job being for staff manager. They will discriminate against him, and they should.

Everytime you see someone say they will hire more women or more blacks? That's discrimination because it says they will hire fewer men and white people.

Show up drunk to a job interview? Well does that mean they discriminated against drunks?

This is an orginzation entirely based around religious beliefs. Well why would you be allowed to work there when you break the rules of the religion it's based around?

Personally I don't think there is enough discrimination in work places. Too many employers are forced to have employees that do not fit in with the job, always pushing the limits of what's acceptable, have people that don't give a shit, turn off customers or clients and so on but they can't get rid of them because "that's discrimination" they would yell.

I discriminate constantly because I want to be around people that I want to be around, I discriminated against people I don't want working with me and so on.

Discrimination is rarely the bad word people think it means. It's often a positive.

I applaud that school for having very high standards, morals and values for their staff. Far too few places do anymore. You hire the best and fire the rest.

If some black dude comes in with his pants below his waist, stinking of weed and talks like a thug guess what? He isn't getting that job being for staff manager. They will discriminate against him, and they should.

Everytime you see someone say they will hire more women or more blacks? That's discrimination because it says they will hire fewer men and white people.

Show up drunk to a job interview? Well does that mean they discriminated against drunks?

This is an orginzation entirely based around religious beliefs. Well why would you be allowed to work there when you break the rules of the religion it's based around?

Personally I don't think there is enough discrimination in work places. Too many employers are forced to have employees that do not fit in with the job, always pushing the limits of what's acceptable, have people that don't give a shit, turn off customers or clients and so on but they can't get rid of them because "that's discrimination" they would yell.

I discriminate constantly because I want to be around people that I want to be around, I discriminated against people I don't want working with me and so on.

Discrimination is rarely the bad word people think it means. It's often a positive.
Discrimination in the private sector is perfectly fine with me. But this is govt sanctioned. Thats my only issue with this.

Which just affirms they aren't Christian..in any way shape or form.
It may be a contract item, but it's completely heartless.
As a Catholic, I find it not only heartless but full-of shit hypocrisy on the school’s part. The Church teaches “choose Life” and not abortion. This woman is doing just that and gets fired.

The Catholic School or any private employer has a right to make employees adhere to policies even if it touches their private/personal lives. If you don’t like it, don’t work there. If enough teachers or even quality teachers in Catholic schools goes down, so too will quality of Catholic School Education and demand will suffer.

I applaud the Court for making the right decision. Let the Market sort it out.

I recall Trump saying that. How did that work out?

Do you think Jesus would have supported throwing her out on the streets?

I dont.

Better get of the gin crybaby.
1693319281206.png

Catholic Hypocrites.
Women should abort the kid and keep their job or school seat.
The baby's life should be saved and put up for adoption.
Pregnant women are all over the place. No big deal.

The Catholic Church teaches very emphatically that sex and procreation are limited to married couples.
So it's a sin? How many Hail Mary's or Our Father's does it take to get absolved for that? Besides doesn't the Church also teach forgiveness?

Forum List

Back