Fort Worth teacher fired for suggesting Trump get rid of illegals

Gonna bookmark this thread.....keep us informed about how her lawsuit goes.
This thread is not about her lawsuit, snake.
Oh? You didn't say she was gonna sue and get millions of dollars? Backtracking already?
No, lying snake, I did not.

I hope she gets 10 million dollars from this commie garbage. Thank God I don't live in that shit hole anymore.
And how, pray tell...do you expect her to get that 10 million dollars?

This thread is not about her lawsuit, snake.
Oh? You didn't say she was gonna sue and get millions of dollars? Backtracking already?
No, lying snake, I did not.

I hope she gets 10 million dollars from this commie garbage. Thank God I don't live in that shit hole anymore.
And how, pray tell...do you expect her to get that 10 million dollars?
The lying snake slithers....

Fort Worth ISD board fires teacher who posted anti-illegal immigrant tweets

FORT WORTH - The Fort Worth ISD board on Tuesday officially fired the high school teacher who made anti-illegal immigrant posts on social media.

The board voted 8-0 to fire Carter-Riverside High School teacher Georgia Clark at a specially called meeting.

Clark had been suspended after tweeting President Donald Trump and asking him to "remove the illegals from Fort Worth." The decision went against the recommendation from an investigation that concluded the board didn't have the evidence to fire her.

Effective Tuesday, Clark was terminated and no longer works for the district. She had been on paid administrative leave for months.

I'm waiting for a response from the UEU.

Paid leave?

Suspension pending termination?

Fired prior to an investigation?

Fired.....

Just...

Because.

Not to worry. I live in Ft. Worth and will keep you posted.
No kiddin'. My late husband of 44 years graduated from Paschal High in Ft. Worth in 1960. We went to his 50th reunion a few years back, and it's one of the most beautiful towns I've ever seen. We went to an arboretum that was top drawer. And the school of the purple Panthers was so beautifully kept.

FORT WORTH - The Fort Worth ISD board on Tuesday officially fired the high school teacher who made anti-illegal immigrant posts on social media.

The board voted 8-0 to fire Carter-Riverside High School teacher Georgia Clark at a specially called meeting.

Clark had been suspended after tweeting President Donald Trump and asking him to "remove the illegals from Fort Worth." The decision went against the recommendation from an investigation that concluded the board didn't have the evidence to fire her.

Effective Tuesday, Clark was terminated and no longer works for the district. She had been on paid administrative leave for months.

Checking on her lawsuit to get 10 million dollars............has she filed her lawsuit yet?

She publicly put her school in a negative light. Schools, like most businesses, don't like it when their employees say negative things about them. And, she was making accusations she didn't know to be a fact. So yeah, I agree, she needed to be fired.
As always the snakes defend tyranny.

She did call a students hair "nappy." Do you think that is alright?

She publicly put her school in a negative light. Schools, like most businesses, don't like it when their employees say negative things about them. And, she was making accusations she didn't know to be a fact. So yeah, I agree, she needed to be fired.

She did? How do you know that? Oh right, the media printed and you swallowed it whole. Nice work.

She did? How do you know that? Oh right, the media printed and you swallowed it whole. Nice work.

I didn't post the link. There is truly more to the story.

You just can't figure it out can you? Posting links does not prove anything! Someone said something and to you, it must be true.

You just can't figure it out can you? Posting links does not prove anything! Someone said something and to you, it must be true.

There is truly more to the story.

In the magical world of the Left:

Enforcing existing immigration laws is "racist" and bigoted (One wonders if the legislators who wrote and passed those laws were racist; most were Democrats),

Pointing out facts can be "hurtful" if certain aggrieved people are uncomfortable with the facts,

Denying people who are illegally in the school district (and the Country) the benefits of legal residents is "cruel,"

Truth is a dangerous thing,

So let me get this straight. If you the right twang handle this kind of teachers behavior. Is that okay to just go public and express your political unacceptable ignorance and behavior?

If she doesn’t like the place then..... she should GTFO.

She is not enforcing the law she was expressing her hatred.

Enforcing existing immigration laws is "racist" and bigoted (One wonders if the legislators who wrote and passed those laws were racist; most were Democrats),

Pointing out facts can be "hurtful" if certain aggrieved people are uncomfortable with the facts,

Denying people who are illegally in the school district (and the Country) the benefits of legal residents is "cruel,"

So let me get this straight. If you the right twang handle this kind of teachers behavior. Is that okay to just go public and express your political unacceptable ignorance and behavior?

Telling the president to get the bank robbers or gang bangers out of Fort Worth would be hatred ?

Illegals have something in common with both groups.

THEY ARE LAWBREAKERS.

Hatred....you asshole.

Telling the president to get the bank robbers or gang bangers out of Fort Worth would be hatred ?

THEY ARE LAWBREAKERS.

Hatred....you asshole.

Are you telling us that the kids in that school are bank robbers, or gang bangers?

Why go to Facebook? Why not go to police? That’s very stupid don’t you think?

THEY ARE LAWBREAKERS.

Hatred....you asshole.

Are you telling us that the kids in that school are bank robbers, or gang bangers?

I am telling you that they share the same characteristic as bank robbers and gang bangers.

THEY ARE LAWBREAKERS.

Now, what was your question ?

My question is, how in the hell does this teacher know the citizenship status of all the students in school? Quick answer, she doesn't.

THEY ARE LAWBREAKERS.

Hatred....you asshole.

I am telling you that they share the same characteristic as bank robbers and gang bangers.

THEY ARE LAWBREAKERS.

Now, what was your question ?

Oh for fuck sake. How do you even know that?
You are just a fucking racist piece of shit.

Massive lawsuits that cost the offending communities hundreds of billions of dollars is what will teach them. Let the taxpayer pay out the azz. They love it so much...pay for it!

The city worries about teachers offending illegal aliens while Police Officers in Ft. Worth are so inadequately trained that a rookie Officer shot at a shadow in a window and killed an innocent woman. Leftie priorities are upside down.

Forum List

Back