Carter meets with political leader of Hamas in Syria

see what i was talking about jillian..each side..clings to their hate...each side shouting the injustices committed by the other side...never looking at what they are doing themselves....how can anyone shout down a man seeking peace? when did peace become a bad thing?

He is NOT seeking peace. Peace has to be mutual. Hamas has no intention of EVER mutually existing with Israel. They have as part of their charter the absolute destruction of Israel.

Select your terms more carefully.

So is Ahmadinejad still anti-Semitic too, considering that they met with him?

weiss-ahmadinejad.jpg

Iran has the second largest Jewish population in the Middle East.

Second only to Israel.

There are even Jews who serve in the Iranian government.

Actually. I would believe Bin Laden before I would believe the CIA

Given the CIA's 50 year long and well documented history of lying to their own presidents to cover up their own incompetence, you mean?

I frankly can't blame you.

Is anyone really going to defend Egypt as an "intermediary", as oppossed to Carter? Whatever you think of Carter, I think he has america's and israel's interests more at heart, than does egypt.

There's too much partisanship on this issue. I don't think Israel deserves to be called the most hated nation on earth, and I don't think all arabs and muslims are evil. And I don't think Jewish bankers control the world. This issue always seems to get distilled down to crap like that.

I think that Carter is a good man, a man who truly only wants to help and to achieve good. I don't think he means any harm to anyone and I commend him on giving so much of himself for the betterment of others.

But, I really feel that any former president needs to work within the frame work of the sitting president at all times. Or they need to stay out of it. I would like to see each sitting president access and use the assets of each former president as much as possible. Each one has unique abilities which can be of value and so will Bush.

As for your assessment of Israel, Arabs, Jewish Bankers and so on. I agree. Too much bull shit exaggerations are tossed back and forth, just mucking up the real issues and positive happenings.

I doubt Bin Laden ever delt directly with the CIA

But clearly, the CIA was the main source of funds and weapons for any group fighting the Soviets.

Yeah, that's entirely plausible.

I don't think Bid Laden was anything the main man in Afghanistan.

Yes. Using the logic you and others are using we can blame the Soviets for arming, training and creating AQ and any other terror group that had any time in Afghanistan.
The CIA was well known to fund ANY group that would fight the Soviets/Communism any where in the world.

Be it Asia, South America, or the Middle East.

I don't feel like going back and figuring out who shot John on this thread, but concerning the argument about funding of the anti-Soviet insurgency, it was done by the CIA. How extensively? Well, I happened to be going to the University of Nebraska at Omaha at the time. So what? Well, it had been designated as the Center for Afghan Studies. We had all the kids of the warlords going to school there. (Including a hottie who was in my Foreign Policy of the USSR class who was also in the National Guard (Nebraska) and Miss Nebraska, but I digress). When the USSR pulled out of Afghanistan, the CIA came to our campus and provided a briefing for the Afghan students about what the situation was. It was not closed and I attended. Like most CIA briefs, nothing exciting was disclosed, but it gives you an idea of how involved they were. Of course, I got greater detail from the other students about the level of CIA involvement.

Carter needs to put his tool belt back on and get back to building houses. That way the idiot liberals can stop giving out loans to people who never paid their bills anyway and the poor shits can get out of public housing and out of my pocket. Other than that, Carter is useless.

And he can take lard ass Barney Frank along to help him!

your christmas wish is not offending...your attitude towards those who do not agree with you...is

Forum List

Back