Carson Is Not "Controversial". His Critics Are Though

12091168_441207782740521_2649140469825198359_o.jpg

Sane law abiding people with guns are not protecting us from insane criminals with guns. Do we need guns this much? I think not. The NRA be damned. Let's be sane, damn guns and damn criminals.
Protect yourself. You have the right to self-defense. Use it.
I defer to good smart people. I give up my so called "right to bare arms" if it means better and peaceful society. Really. Putting up with random meaningless shootings is ok?

well that's you. and THANK GOODNESS it's not a Majority of the people who would give up their rights so freely. as if that will stop a criminal from coming and harming you and your family or ramming a van filled with fertilizer into a school if that is what they have their minds set to doing.

that is sad and really what this government is hoping for. MORE people like you so they can take away our guns. and then:

You might be willing to take that chance but many more in the country isn't

Please don't be so condescending. We got people shooting each other up here and the second amendment can be changed because situations change. Reality isn't fixed.Guns are wreaking more havoc than positive affects.
Stopping Nazis is one thing. Empowering dingbats that want to shoot up innocent people, that's going a bit to far.Stop protecting the second amendment. It was written by slave owners with flintlocks. It ts an anachronism. Please.

So was the rest of the Bill of Rights, you wanna stop "protecting" all those too? :rolleyes:
Don't be silly. I would like to know HOW being pro gun stops gun massacres?
Guns are wreaking havoc? Really? I went to a gun show last month. Thousands of guns. I didn't see one gun jump up and wreak havoc. You must have some special guns, huh.
Sane law abiding people with guns are not protecting us from insane criminals with guns. Do we need guns this much? I think not. The NRA be damned. Let's be sane, damn guns and damn criminals.
I defer to good smart people. I give up my so called "right to bare arms" if it means better and peaceful society. Really. Putting up with random meaningless shootings is ok?

well that's you. and THANK GOODNESS it's not a Majority of the people who would give up their rights so freely. as if that will stop a criminal from coming and harming you and your family or ramming a van filled with fertilizer into a school if that is what they have their minds set to doing.

that is sad and really what this government is hoping for. MORE people like you so they can take away our guns. and then

You know what I posted, you don't seem to understand them. To bad. More guns will solve everything, just like more cancer will solve cancer. I am sad that that I make such declaration. But it must be said.

Dear, the mainstream GOP won't let him win. Simple as that. Neither will Donald or Carly.
The has-been "mainstream GOP" has nothing to say about Trump being nominated. They are paralyzed to stop him. He already HAS the nomination.
Too Stupid! You have the libertarian low IQ to think Trump can be the nominee.
You are so stupid, that you don't even know why they can't stop him. HA HA HA. Think about it. Come back later when you finally get it. :rolleyes-41::biggrin:

Sane, law abiding people with guns are not protecting us from insane criminals with guns, BECAUSE of gun-free zones. If those sane, law abiding people with guns would have been in the church in Charleston, SC when Dylan roof showed up, most who are now dead would still be alive. Same thing with Roseberg, Fort Hood, etc.

Please don't be so condescending. We got people shooting each other up here and the second amendment can be changed because situations change. Reality isn't fixed.Guns are wreaking more havoc than positive affects.
Stopping Nazis is one thing. Empowering dingbats that want to shoot up innocent people, that's going a bit to far.Stop protecting the second amendment. It was written by slave owners with flintlocks. It ts an anachronism. Please.

So was the rest of the Bill of Rights, you wanna stop "protecting" all those too? :rolleyes:
Guns are wreaking havoc? Really? I went to a gun show last month. Thousands of guns. I didn't see one gun jump up and wreak havoc. You must have some special guns, huh.

that is sad and really what this government is hoping for. MORE people like you so they can take away our guns. and then

You know what I posted, you don't seem to understand them. To bad. More guns will solve everything, just like more cancer will solve cancer. I am sad that that I make such declaration. But it must be said.
Guns aren't the cancer. Evil and decadent society and crazy people is the cancer.

Do you call the fire department when you notice fire in your home and wait or do you grab a fire extinguisher?

Guns are cancer in our society. please. I have been a victim of guns, and nobody ever with a firearm protected me or stopped one of these gun totting maniacs. That is the picture I am painting here: Guns are the menace and they aren't helping ANYONE. I am not your enemy here.

Dear, the mainstream GOP won't let him win. Simple as that. Neither will Donald or Carly.
The has-been "mainstream GOP" has nothing to say about Trump being nominated. They are paralyzed to stop him. He already HAS the nomination.
Too Stupid! You have the libertarian low IQ to think Trump can be the nominee.
I'm going to save all these gems to see how you react to eating so much crow.

The left-loon media appears to have settled in on a word to describe Ben Carson. The word "Controversial." Well, it doesn't take rocket science or neurosurgery to delineate what really is "controversial". One thing after another that Carson has been saying, has been jumped on by the clowns at CNN, MSNBC, PBS, etc, and labeled controversial.

Since everything he has been saying, from the Muslim/Constitution answer, to the set-up, loaded question from Chuck Todd, to his comment on the Roseberg shooter situation, and everything in between, has been logical, correct, and quite ordinary, it's easy to see that all this so-called controversy, is really just one big SCAM job, designed to derail Carson's candidacy. The criticisms haven't even been minimally defensible. They have been ridiculous.

Carson said Islam is not consistent with the Constitution. The scammers tried to use the Constitution's Article 6 Section 3 about a "religious litmus test" to justify their laughable "complaint." Actually, they came close to getting it right. The answer lies with the Constitution's Article 6, Section TWO, the Supremacy Clause, which flat-out outlaws Islam, for the illegal supremacism that it is. Many people around the world don't even consider Islam to be a religion (as well as some whole nations), but for those who do accept it as one, that still doesn't get Islam in the door to be supreme over the Constitution.

By the Supremacy Clause, NOTHING is allowed to be supreme over the Constitution and the laws of the United States, and the word NOTHING doesn't make exceptions for religions. Carson simply stated what everyone in America should well know, having completed the seventh grade in school.

Carson's answer about homosexuality being a choice, was right on the money as well. I forgot who the liberal attacker was that time, but Carson's answer that when people go into prison straight, and emerge gay, a choice has been made.

The latest manufactured "controversy" on Carson's remarks about The Roseberg shooter, is maybe the dumbest one yet. Of course you take action in a case like that, just like the 4 guys who took action against the French train terrorist recently, and the "Let's Roll" guys on Flight 93 on 9-11. But would the liberals at CNN et al, think of whipping out a gun and shooting madman Mercer ? Of course not. They think your gun shouldn't even be in your pocket. They'd probably say it ought to be melted down somewhere.
geez.gif

It remains to be seen how many of these idiotic pretenses at indignation, the left is going to engage in. They may keep rolling right along with it, since they probably won't ever see this OP, or others like it, they don't watch Fox News, or anything where they are likely to be exposed as the fabricators they are, and they only listen to left-friendly talk, that pretends to endorse what they say.

All those of us in the sane section of America can do is sit back and shake our heads at all their lunacy, and hope not too many people are being swayed by their dopey, clown show, which is the real, and only, "controversial" thing going on here.

Carson is a foaming mouth loon. Who happens to mumble and speak quietly.

Jesus, who are these people answering "carson" in these state polls. They must be jokers just fucking around.

The left-loon media appears to have settled in on a word to describe Ben Carson. The word "Controversial." Well, it doesn't take rocket science or neurosurgery to delineate what really is "controversial". One thing after another that Carson has been saying, has been jumped on by the clowns at CNN, MSNBC, PBS, etc, and labeled controversial.

Since everything he has been saying, from the Muslim/Constitution answer, to the set-up, loaded question from Chuck Todd, to his comment on the Roseberg shooter situation, and everything in between, has been logical, correct, and quite ordinary, it's easy to see that all this so-called controversy, is really just one big SCAM job, designed to derail Carson's candidacy. The criticisms haven't even been minimally defensible. They have been ridiculous.

Carson said Islam is not consistent with the Constitution. The scammers tried to use the Constitution's Article 6 Section 3 about a "religious litmus test" to justify their laughable "complaint." Actually, they came close to getting it right. The answer lies with the Constitution's Article 6, Section TWO, the Supremacy Clause, which flat-out outlaws Islam, for the illegal supremacism that it is. Many people around the world don't even consider Islam to be a religion (as well as some whole nations), but for those who do accept it as one, that still doesn't get Islam in the door to be supreme over the Constitution.

By the Supremacy Clause, NOTHING is allowed to be supreme over the Constitution and the laws of the United States, and the word NOTHING doesn't make exceptions for religions. Carson simply stated what everyone in America should well know, having completed the seventh grade in school.

Carson's answer about homosexuality being a choice, was right on the money as well. I forgot who the liberal attacker was that time, but Carson's answer that when people go into prison straight, and emerge gay, a choice has been made.

The latest manufactured "controversy" on Carson's remarks about The Roseberg shooter, is maybe the dumbest one yet. Of course you take action in a case like that, just like the 4 guys who took action against the French train terrorist recently, and the "Let's Roll" guys on Flight 93 on 9-11. But would the liberals at CNN et al, think of whipping out a gun and shooting madman Mercer ? Of course not. They think your gun shouldn't even be in your pocket. They'd probably say it ought to be melted down somewhere.
geez.gif

It remains to be seen how many of these idiotic pretenses at indignation, the left is going to engage in. They may keep rolling right along with it, since they probably won't ever see this OP, or others like it, they don't watch Fox News, or anything where they are likely to be exposed as the fabricators they are, and they only listen to left-friendly talk, that pretends to endorse what they say.

All those of us in the sane section of America can do is sit back and shake our heads at all their lunacy, and hope not too many people are being swayed by their dopey, clown show, which is the real, and only, "controversial" thing going on here.

Jesus, who are these people answering "carson" in these state polls. They must be jokers just fucking around.

What could be more ironic than you calling anyone a loon?

Guns are cancer in our society. please. I have been a victim of guns, and nobody ever with a firearm protected me or stopped one of these gun totting maniacs. That is the picture I am painting here: Guns are the menace and they aren't helping ANYONE. I am not your enemy here.
How were you the victim of a gun?

geez.gif

Dr. Carson is a brilliant world renowned neurosurgeon who happens to be a conservative Christian and that's why you demonize and slander him. Period.

Well, since you ask, I took my father's vodka away and he came out with a snub nosed 38. Couple of other things, what do you want? Bullets in my house and garage. Mass shootings ad infinitum. I have had enough of this crap, What experience do you have?

Well, since you ask, I took my father's vodka away and he came out with a snub nosed 38. Couple of other things, what do you want? Bullets in my house and garage. Mass shootings ad infinitum. I have had enough of this crap, What experience do you have?
The gun wasn't the problem. Your drunk uncle was. If you would have had a gun you could have shot the problem. As long as you choose to be a victim, guess what?

My experience is self defense when called for.

c
The gun wasn't the problem. Your drunk uncle was. If you would have had a gun you could have shot the problem. As long as you choose to be a victim, guess what?

My experience is self defense when called for.
wow, not only misread my post but don't get the point. Kudos.

Oh shit moment. Guns kill, they are meant to. FATHERS that were wounded in using guns to kill bad guys in war and have PTS threaten their kids with guns taking a way their their stash? You know, they do that shit. Trauma of war does that. It isn't alcohol or drugs, it's guns. It's war, it's violence.

Forum List

Back