Carson Is Not "Controversial". His Critics Are Though

c
Well, since you ask, I took my father's vodka away and he came out with a snub nosed 38. Couple of other things, what do you want? Bullets in my house and garage. Mass shootings ad infinitum. I have had enough of this crap, What experience do you have?
The gun wasn't the problem. Your drunk uncle was. If you would have had a gun you could have shot the problem. As long as you choose to be a victim, guess what?

My experience is self defense when called for.
wow, not only misread my post but don't get the point. Kudos.
No, I didn't misread your post and you know it. The point is the gun didn't threaten you. Your drunk uncle did. You're the one not getting it.

Oh shit moment. Guns kill, they are meant to. FATHERS that were wounded in using guns to kill bad guys in war and have PTS threaten their kids with guns taking a way their their stash? You know, they do that shit. Trauma of war does that. It isn't alcohol or drugs, it's guns. It's war, it's violence.
Someone get a crane. Someone just drove off the cliff.

Oh shit moment. Guns kill, they are meant to. FATHERS that were wounded in using guns to kill bad guys in war and have PTS threaten their kids with guns taking a way their their stash? You know, they do that shit. Trauma of war does that. It isn't alcohol or drugs, it's guns. It's war, it's violence.
Really. And you must be on the shallow end, it must be nice.

Really. And you must be on the shallow end, it must be nice.
Pass another gun law. Maybe it'll be the magic one that stops evil.

What could be more ironic than you calling anyone a loon?
Yeah! LOL. Someone with a gay rainbow and a Muslim crescent in the same avatar. Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle)
geez.gif

My father threatened me all the time, and he never had a gun.

Guns are cancer in our society. please. I have been a victim of guns, and nobody ever with a firearm protected me or stopped one of these gun totting maniacs. That is the picture I am painting here: Guns are the menace and they aren't helping ANYONE. I am not your enemy here.

yeah, and cancer is a cancer on our society. they haven't found a cure for it yet. and don't see you all wailing about that. abortion is a cancer on our society don't see you all calling to ban it. so you'll just have to LIVE with the good, the bad, and the ugly like the rest of us have to

Forum List

Back