Carrie Fisher Dies; Now, can 2016 please die?

I don't know why so many people have been saying 2016 was a bad year. I mean I can understand lefties saying it, they got their asses handed to them in the elections but it seems everyone is saying it.

It has been a very good year for me. My youngest kid is now out of the house, my 2nd and 3rd oldest both got promotions, my wife got her biggest year in total sales, I bought 3 guns, and Hillary Clinton got the public embarassment she so richly deserves.

2016 was a pretty good year.

Especially if you are a Cubs fan

I'm not but that's a good point.

Star Wars fans soon to die off...they don't get laid.
New generation being made. They'll outlive you and me.

I think they are being replaced by the anime and pokemon people. :2up:
Them too!

And don't forget the bronies!

bronies-photos-videos-documentary-My-Little-pony-adult-fans-conventions_2014-06-26_20-53-44.jpg
Those girls always had daddy issues!

Bronies are boys/men who love My Little Pony toys, and some of them are even sexually fixated on these toy ponies.

Them too!

bronies-photos-videos-documentary-My-Little-pony-adult-fans-conventions_2014-06-26_20-53-44.jpg

Bronies are boys/men who love My Little Pony toys, and some of them are even sexually fixated on these toy ponies.
That's even worse!

Them too!

That's even worse!

BRO-ny instead of PO-ny. You get it? :lol: I don't what's going on this world, seriously. Lol.

BRO-ny instead of PO-ny. You get it? :lol: I don't what's going on this world, seriously. Lol.
Thanks for the education.....I think. ;)

Too many people. If just .01% of them are flakes, weirdos and fuck ups, that sounds rare, but in a nation of 320,000,000 it means there's 32,000 of them running around!

Doubtful. Perhaps they can have artificial insemination when they zorp each other with their zorp guns.
Go to any pregnancy and/or abortion thread and you'll see kids, even geeks, nerds and weirdos, don't have any problem figuring out how to fuck.
Star Wars kids didn't know they had genatalia until they announced yet another sequel and they had an orgasam.

Them too!

Just like Star Wars geeks!

Doubtful. Perhaps they can have artificial insemination when they zorp each other with their zorp guns.
Go to any pregnancy and/or abortion thread and you'll see kids, even geeks, nerds and weirdos, don't have any problem figuring out how to fuck.
Star Wars kids didn't know they had genatalia until they announced yet another sequel and they had an orgasam.
LOL. The same applies to any other geeks who dress up like their favorite television stars.

OTOH, even though they're as flakey as a pie crust, some Cosplay chicks are hot!

f482eca3ae3ad439f037ab0b3c26729e.jpg

9beb8cba019b6744dbbe0d5f15c9e446.jpg

55f661bf61960b1247d81710e12697e0.jpg

LOL. The same applies to any other geeks who dress up like their favorite television stars.

OTOH, even though they're as flakey as a pie crust, some Cosplay chicks are hot!

Come on! Those women are models who are paid to be there so all the nerds can drool over them. Why on earth would those women (although the second one is either animated or highly photoshopped), want to spend their day dressing up and hanging out with a bunch of nerd boys? :D

These models got paid how much to pose dressed like nerdy geekazoids?

Come on! Those women are models who are paid to be there so all the nerds can drool over them. Why on earth would those women (although the second one is either animated or highly photoshopped), want to spend their day dressing up and hanging out with a bunch of nerd boys? :D
Notice none of the guys are paying attention to her.

Obviously these gals appreciate their chastity.

Forum List

Back