Carrie Fisher Dies; Now, can 2016 please die?

Picture from an actual Star Wars convention.

starwarscelebration.jpg
Lmfao!

Doubtful. Perhaps they can have artificial insemination when they zorp each other with their zorp guns.
Go to any pregnancy and/or abortion thread and you'll see kids, even geeks, nerds and weirdos, don't have any problem figuring out how to fuck.
Star Wars kids didn't know they had genatalia until they announced yet another sequel and they had an orgasam.
LOL. The same applies to any other geeks who dress up like their favorite television stars.

OTOH, even though they're as flakey as a pie crust, some Cosplay chicks are hot!

f482eca3ae3ad439f037ab0b3c26729e.jpg

9beb8cba019b6744dbbe0d5f15c9e446.jpg

55f661bf61960b1247d81710e12697e0.jpg

Come on! Those women are models who are paid to be there so all the nerds can drool over them. Why on earth would those women (although the second one is either animated or highly photoshopped), want to spend their day dressing up and hanging out with a bunch of nerd boys? :D
Obviously these gals appreciate their chastity.

3d4.jpg

Gene Wilder

Prince

David Bowie

George Michael

Alan Thicke

Florence Henderson

John Glenn

R2-D2

Carrie Fisher

Muhammed Ali

Merle Haggard

Garry Shandling

Nancy Reagan

Harper Lee

Alan Rickman

And Abe fucking Vigoda.

Doubtful. Perhaps they can have artificial insemination when they zorp each other with their zorp guns.
Go to any pregnancy and/or abortion thread and you'll see kids, even geeks, nerds and weirdos, don't have any problem figuring out how to fuck.
Star Wars kids didn't know they had genatalia until they announced yet another sequel and they had an orgasam.
LOL. The same applies to any other geeks who dress up like their favorite television stars.

OTOH, even though they're as flakey as a pie crust, some Cosplay chicks are hot!

f482eca3ae3ad439f037ab0b3c26729e.jpg

9beb8cba019b6744dbbe0d5f15c9e446.jpg

55f661bf61960b1247d81710e12697e0.jpg

Come on! Those women are models who are paid to be there so all the nerds can drool over them. Why on earth would those women (although the second one is either animated or highly photoshopped), want to spend their day dressing up and hanging out with a bunch of nerd boys? :D

Sounds like every female Fox News anchor.

What a bummer. I wonder how they are going to handle her absence in the next Star Wars movie. I assume she was a somewhat key role, considering her brother (Luke Skywalker) is playing the Yoda/Obi Wan jedi instructor role for this trilogy.
8 already wrapped. If you've seen Rogue One you could guess how they might handle her in 9, or they could try to minimize her role.
Havent seen it yet, but i plan to. I was going to see it this morning, but i woke up late.
I've seen one of them. That was enough.

Tsk. Some of us hot girls like geeks. My very first boyfriend was a hacker, he taught me so much stuff. I love scientists, I get on these little tangent "crushes" on them to this day ~giggles~ My latest is Alton Brown (he's a chef, but a total science nerd cook I grin like an idiot every time he starts talking about the molecular properties of sugar. Astrophysicists are the worst, I blame Carl Sagan for his romanticized "star dust," but they make me swoon ~snickers~

My son speaks Goa'uld :p

Tsk. Some of us hot girls like geeks. My very first boyfriend was a hacker, he taught me so much stuff. I love scientists, I get on these little tangent "crushes" on them to this day ~giggles~ My latest is Alton Brown (he's a chef, but a total science nerd cook I grin like an idiot every time he starts talking about the molecular properties of sugar. Astrophysicists are the worst, I blame Carl Sagan for his romanticized "star dust," but they make me swoon ~snickers~

Pics or it's bullshit. :p

Carry Fishers dog was named Gary

Carrie Fisher's Daughter to Get Beloved Dog Gary

I don't get the "beloved" nonsense....Her claim to fame was pretending to be some space-princess.
rolleyes.gif

Carry Fishers dog was named Gary

I read that, and immediately teared up. (My chocolate lab is my handle's namesake)

I don't get the "beloved" nonsense....Her claim to fame was pretending to be some space-princess.
rolleyes.gif

She wrote several books and smoothed out numerous movie scripts that are among the favorites of our generation. One of her books was turned into a movie starring Meryl Streep. She was more than just Princess Leia.

??

??

Anything from the past 20 years?

Forum List

Back