Carly Lie-orina Is Now The GOP Front Runner

Trust me on this one...I played college athletics and had teammates who took "classes" that they basically never had to even show up to and they could still count on getting a passing grade. What those classes were wasn't exactly a secret. The professors knew they were easy classes and looked the other way. The student body knew what they were as well and knew if you needed an filler class to earn credits while you concentrated on some difficult classes that those were the ones you took. So my question is this...did Barack Obama load up on the cup cake classes? Is that why he doesn't want anyone to know WHAT he took?

We may never know but you can be sure "easy classes" never got anyone into Harvard Law.

Yeah, Harvard is easy though...right ?

GWB was accepted...but went to Yale.....

Then came to Harvard to get an M.B.A.

We should quit electing people from Harvard...they are morons.

George was a legacy preference. Three generations of Bush paved the way for him.

Right but that doesn't mean you can't have a 4.0 it just means you aren't favored by faculty.

So tell me how you manage to get a 4.0 yet still don't impress your professors enough to have them recommend you for honors unless the courses that you took were laughably easy and the professors knew that...which would explain why Barry doesn't want to release his transcripts.

What can I tell you? he still made it to Harvard Law and Graduated Magna with a minimum 3.7 GPA.

What you can tell me, Nuhuh is how he made it into Columbia with the poor grades he had at Occidental...and then how did he make it into Harvard Law School without being an elite student at Columbia?

Obviously his grades couldn't have been that bad to get into Ivy League Columbia University nor could they have been bad to get into Harvard Law which only takes the cream of the cream. I think at this point I would question my sources if I were you, no one scams there way into those places.

So you are calling GWB smart ????

Nope. I doubt if there is anyone that naive.

Trust me on this one...I played college athletics and had teammates who took "classes" that they basically never had to even show up to and they could still count on getting a passing grade. What those classes were wasn't exactly a secret. The professors knew they were easy classes and looked the other way. The student body knew what they were as well and knew if you needed an filler class to earn credits while you concentrated on some difficult classes that those were the ones you took. So my question is this...did Barack Obama load up on the cup cake classes? Is that why he doesn't want anyone to know WHAT he took?

We may never know but you can be sure "easy classes" never got anyone into Harvard Law.

George was a legacy preference. Three generations of Bush paved the way for him.

Ahhhhh.....

But nobody scams their way into those places.

So tell me how you manage to get a 4.0 yet still don't impress your professors enough to have them recommend you for honors unless the courses that you took were laughably easy and the professors knew that...which would explain why Barry doesn't want to release his transcripts.

What can I tell you? he still made it to Harvard Law and Graduated Magna with a minimum 3.7 GPA.

What you can tell me, Nuhuh is how he made it into Columbia with the poor grades he had at Occidental...and then how did he make it into Harvard Law School without being an elite student at Columbia?

Obviously his grades couldn't have been that bad to get into Ivy League Columbia University nor could they have been bad to get into Harvard Law which only takes the cream of the cream. I think at this point I would question my sources if I were you, no one scams there way into those places.

So, it's possible Obama was a dumbass....who could have gotten in on something like affirmative action.

Thanks.

Ahhhhh.....

That's the way it works in American higher education.

So, it's possible Obama was a dumbass....who could have gotten in on something like affirmative action.

Thanks.

If he graduated Magna from Harvard Law he would hardly be a dumbass. But we don't know about the affirmative action part.

Thanks.

If he graduated Magna from Harvard Law he would hardly be a dumbass. But we don't know about the affirmative action part.

Obviously, if GWB got into a Harvard graduate program and graduated he would not be a dumbass by your reasoning.

Ahhhhh.....

You talk out both sides of your mouth.

If George could have been shuffled in....so could Obama have been.

Trust me on this one...I played college athletics and had teammates who took "classes" that they basically never had to even show up to and they could still count on getting a passing grade. What those classes were wasn't exactly a secret. The professors knew they were easy classes and looked the other way. The student body knew what they were as well and knew if you needed a filler class to earn credits while you concentrated on some difficult classes that those were the ones you took. So my question is this...did Barack Obama load up on the cup cake classes? Is that why he doesn't want anyone to know WHAT he took?
Why does it matter what classes and grades President Obama had in college? This was an issue for Democrats concerning President Bush at Yale too. The same for Governor Walker. I think college is something everyone should have the opportunity to experience and the benefits are undeniable, but using it as a litmus test for potential is nonsense.

Thanks.

Obviously, if GWB got into a Harvard graduate program and graduated he would not be a dumbass by your reasoning.

I think a fair examination of his academic achievements would be called for before drawing any conclusion.

Thanks.

I think a fair examination of his academic achievements would be called for before drawing any conclusion.

You mean....like his transcripts ?

I agree.

Ahhhhh.....

George was a legacy they accept those students as privileged.

Ahhhhh.....

Is that acknowledged by the college ?

Ahhhhh.....

Of course, a legacy puts you at the top of the acceptance list.

Ahhhhh.....

Ahhhhh.....

Then colleges admit to giving preference.

And affirmative action could be one of those preferences.

Then colleges admit to giving preference.

And affirmative action could be one of those preferences.

Admittedly.

Trust me on this one...I played college athletics and had teammates who took "classes" that they basically never had to even show up to and they could still count on getting a passing grade. What those classes were wasn't exactly a secret. The professors knew they were easy classes and looked the other way. The student body knew what they were as well and knew if you needed a filler class to earn credits while you concentrated on some difficult classes that those were the ones you took. So my question is this...did Barack Obama load up on the cup cake classes? Is that why he doesn't want anyone to know WHAT he took?
Why does it matter what classes and grades President Obama had in college? This was an issue for Democrats concerning President Bush at Yale too. The same for Governor Walker. I think college is something everyone should have the opportunity to experience and the benefits are undeniable, but using it as a litmus test for potential is nonsense.

The reason it "matters" is that the American people were told that the main reason they should vote for Barry was that he was exceptional and the proof of this exceptionalism was his performance in college. It would be akin to someone applying for a job submitting a resume that was heavily weighted with what they did academically because they hadn't yet gotten much in the way of job experience. We were essentially told that...yes, this man lacks executive experience, nor does he have a lot of political experience...but he's incredibly bright and will be able to handle the job because of his incredible intelligence! And the proof of this intelligence is what he did in college!!!

The problem is...he and his people made that argument...but then they refused to release his college transcripts...which should have caused warning bells to go off every where because how can you tout something as your main strength and then not want to let someone examine you on that something!

If you're at all honest you know that his bad grades from Occidental (when he was still doing the Choom Gang thang!) shouldn't have gotten him into Columbia unless...once again...he was graded on the curve!

You know you can't prove that so why hypothesize?

You go on line and research what grades you're advised to have in order to even think about applying to Columbia or Harvard Law School, Nuhuh and then come back and tell me that I'm wrong about Barack Obama only getting into those Ivy League Schools because of some sort of Affirmative Action decision.

Do you have any idea how cut throat the competition is to get into Harvard Law School? I mean seriously? Do you not know that it's brutal?
You are wrong. His performance at Harvard proves how fucking wrong you are. He did graduate from Harvard with honors. I was wrong about Columbia because, as a transfer, he was not eligible for honors. He could have had a 4.0 his entire time there and not graduated with honors. As for admission to Harvard, if you think only those who graduated with honors from an Ivy league school could be admitted, you dumber than I originally thought.

Forum List

Back