Carly Lie-orina Is Now The GOP Front Runner

Why does it matter what classes and grades President Obama had in college? This was an issue for Democrats concerning President Bush at Yale too. The same for Governor Walker. I think college is something everyone should have the opportunity to experience and the benefits are undeniable, but using it as a litmus test for potential is nonsense.

The reason it "matters" is that the American people were told that the main reason they should vote for Barry was that he was exceptional and the proof of this exceptionalism was his performance in college. It would be akin to someone applying for a job submitting a resume that was heavily weighted with what they did academically because they hadn't yet gotten much in the way of job experience. We were essentially told that...yes, this man lacks executive experience, nor does he have a lot of political experience...but he's incredibly bright and will be able to handle the job because of his incredible intelligence! And the proof of this intelligence is what he did in college!!!

The problem is...he and his people made that argument...but then they refused to release his college transcripts...which should have caused warning bells to go off every where because how can you tout something as your main strength and then not want to let someone examine you on that something!
" the American people were told that the main reason they should vote for Barry was that he was exceptional and the proof of this exceptionalism was his performance in college"

God, you are a fucking idiot. No one voted for Obama because he did well in college or law school. Ted Fucking Cruz graduated from Harvard and he is frighteningly ignorant about the constitution.

So why DID so many people vote for Obama? He was a Junior Senator with zero executive experience. Yet whenever that was brought up we were assured that wouldn't be a problem because Barry's "innate intelligence" would allow him to overcome that shortcoming. And we were told that the "proof" of that intelligence was that he had graduated from Harvard Law School with honors and as the first black man to be named President of the Law Review!

Yet if you wanted to check into his academic achievements...you were told that that information was off limits?
You cannot find a single ad that told people to vote for Obama cause he did well in college. Now you just lie.

No the Obama campaign ads were all about a vague notion of "Hope & Change". When he was running for President however, whenever someone would point out that he had little to no experience that would lend itself to being POTUS his supporters would triumphantly point to his academic achievements and declare that it didn't matter because Barry was so bright. So you use academic achievement as your proof of readiness...but then you declare that his academic records should be off limits. See the problem there?
And you fucking lie. No one pointed to his college or law school performance as a basis for voting for him.

LOL...you liberals ALWAYS trot out that same tired list of Barry's "accomplishments" anytime someone challenges his competency and I'm always amused by how much of it is nothing more than "filler".

You really don't have a comeback to my observations that Obama really HADN'T been exceptional at anything since he left Harvard with that "President of the Law Review" title...do you?
Have YOU been something exceptional?

Put myself through college without running up a dime of debt. Operated successful businesses for the better part of forty years. Kind of proud of myself for having ticked off 28 of the classic climbs of North America and real proud of myself for passing a PGA player's aptitude test at age 60. Exceptional? Nope...just an average guy with diverse interests.

The difference between myself and Barry is that I've never been given things like he has. As a matter of fact I know few people that HAVE! Just saying...[/QUOTe

You don't know a fucking thing.

The reason it "matters" is that the American people were told that the main reason they should vote for Barry was that he was exceptional and the proof of this exceptionalism was his performance in college. It would be akin to someone applying for a job submitting a resume that was heavily weighted with what they did academically because they hadn't yet gotten much in the way of job experience. We were essentially told that...yes, this man lacks executive experience, nor does he have a lot of political experience...but he's incredibly bright and will be able to handle the job because of his incredible intelligence! And the proof of this intelligence is what he did in college!!!

The problem is...he and his people made that argument...but then they refused to release his college transcripts...which should have caused warning bells to go off every where because how can you tout something as your main strength and then not want to let someone examine you on that something!
" the American people were told that the main reason they should vote for Barry was that he was exceptional and the proof of this exceptionalism was his performance in college"

God, you are a fucking idiot. No one voted for Obama because he did well in college or law school. Ted Fucking Cruz graduated from Harvard and he is frighteningly ignorant about the constitution.

So why DID so many people vote for Obama? He was a Junior Senator with zero executive experience. Yet whenever that was brought up we were assured that wouldn't be a problem because Barry's "innate intelligence" would allow him to overcome that shortcoming. And we were told that the "proof" of that intelligence was that he had graduated from Harvard Law School with honors and as the first black man to be named President of the Law Review!

Yet if you wanted to check into his academic achievements...you were told that that information was off limits?
You cannot find a single ad that told people to vote for Obama cause he did well in college. Now you just lie.

No the Obama campaign ads were all about a vague notion of "Hope & Change". When he was running for President however, whenever someone would point out that he had little to no experience that would lend itself to being POTUS his supporters would triumphantly point to his academic achievements and declare that it didn't matter because Barry was so bright. So you use academic achievement as your proof of readiness...but then you declare that his academic records should be off limits. See the problem there?
And you fucking lie. No one pointed to his college or law school performance as a basis for voting for him.

So what WERE we voting for him for? He was a mediocre lawyer. He was a non entity as a college professor. He was abysmal as a legislator. He had almost zero experience in the US Senate. What did he ever do that made someone think he could be President of the United States and the leader of the Free World?

My point, Paddy is that being named President of the Harvard Law Review opened all the other doors in Barack Obama's life but even with that...he just happened to be the right guy at the right place at the right time. It's not like he earned that position because of something exceptional that he'd done. He's the only President of the Law Review that never had something published under his name IN the Harvard Law Review! Think about that.

Forum List

Back