Carly Lie-orina Is Now The GOP Front Runner

If you're at all honest you know that his bad grades from Occidental (when he was still doing the Choom Gang thang!) shouldn't have gotten him into Columbia unless...once again...he was graded on the curve!

You know you can't prove that so why hypothesize?

You go on line and research what grades you're advised to have in order to even think about applying to Columbia or Harvard Law School, Nuhuh and then come back and tell me that I'm wrong about Barack Obama only getting into those Ivy League Schools because of some sort of Affirmative Action decision.

Do you have any idea how cut throat the competition is to get into Harvard Law School? I mean seriously? Do you not know that it's brutal?
You are wrong. His performance at Harvard proves how fucking wrong you are. He did graduate from Harvard with honors. I was wrong about Columbia because, as a transfer, he was not eligible for honors. He could have had a 4.0 his entire time there and not graduated with honors. As for admission to Harvard, if you think only those who graduated with honors from an Ivy league school could be admitted, you dumber than I originally thought.

Maybe you should look for a hobby. This compulsive search for a non existent proof of Obama's academic achievement record is not only consuming way too much time it is veritably impossible to find any kind of proof making discussion useless. If oppo research teams with endless supplies of money can't find evidence what makes you think that you would be more successful? I'll wait for the book thank you, it will give me more time on my hands to pay attention to the important stuff.

Barack Obama's academic transcripts aren't "non existent". They exist. They're simply off limits.

At this point what difference does it really make? His Presidency is winding down. He's a lame duck running out the string blaming others for his own shortcomings. His touted "intelligence" was seldom on display and his legacy will be the ACA which is rather amusing since he had little to do with it's writing...that being done by Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid. That's par for the course with Barry though...he's always been the guy who let others do the work while he went along for the ride.

Ya gotta love it when the party of Clinton & Sanders (liar and communist) prattle on about honesty.

Trust me on this one...I played college athletics and had teammates who took "classes" that they basically never had to even show up to and they could still count on getting a passing grade. What those classes were wasn't exactly a secret. The professors knew they were easy classes and looked the other way. The student body knew what they were as well and knew if you needed a filler class to earn credits while you concentrated on some difficult classes that those were the ones you took. So my question is this...did Barack Obama load up on the cup cake classes? Is that why he doesn't want anyone to know WHAT he took?
Why does it matter what classes and grades President Obama had in college? This was an issue for Democrats concerning President Bush at Yale too. The same for Governor Walker. I think college is something everyone should have the opportunity to experience and the benefits are undeniable, but using it as a litmus test for potential is nonsense.

The reason it "matters" is that the American people were told that the main reason they should vote for Barry was that he was exceptional and the proof of this exceptionalism was his performance in college. It would be akin to someone applying for a job submitting a resume that was heavily weighted with what they did academically because they hadn't yet gotten much in the way of job experience. We were essentially told that...yes, this man lacks executive experience, nor does he have a lot of political experience...but he's incredibly bright and will be able to handle the job because of his incredible intelligence! And the proof of this intelligence is what he did in college!!!

The problem is...he and his people made that argument...but then they refused to release his college transcripts...which should have caused warning bells to go off every where because how can you tout something as your main strength and then not want to let someone examine you on that something!
" the American people were told that the main reason they should vote for Barry was that he was exceptional and the proof of this exceptionalism was his performance in college"

God, you are a fucking idiot. No one voted for Obama because he did well in college or law school. Ted Fucking Cruz graduated from Harvard and he is frighteningly ignorant about the constitution.

So why DID so many people vote for Obama? He was a Junior Senator with zero executive experience. Yet whenever that was brought up we were assured that wouldn't be a problem because Barry's "innate intelligence" would allow him to overcome that shortcoming. And we were told that the "proof" of that intelligence was that he had graduated from Harvard Law School with honors and as the first black man to be named President of the Law Review!

Yet if you wanted to check into his academic achievements...you were told that that information was off limits?
You cannot find a single ad that told people to vote for Obama cause he did well in college. Now you just lie.

No the Obama campaign ads were all about a vague notion of "Hope & Change". When he was running for President however, whenever someone would point out that he had little to no experience that would lend itself to being POTUS his supporters would triumphantly point to his academic achievements and declare that it didn't matter because Barry was so bright. So you use academic achievement as your proof of readiness...but then you declare that his academic records should be off limits. See the problem there?

150921-scott-walker-hits-new-polling-milestone.jpg

Just guessing Carly won't be citing HP's Iran deal as an example of what she's capable of negotiating with foreign entities....just saying...

They know she lied, cant defend the lie so they make themselves feel better by being for the liar and pointing out that Progressives are stupid for backing liars.

Thats how you do the Stephanie :dance:Uh uh uh uh lets get it

Others like me are dangerous and I've caught her out as a McCain proxy. I love doing this shit.

This bitch is done like dinner by the end of the week. And just for fun all accomplices at FOX as well.

LOL...you liberals ALWAYS trot out that same tired list of Barry's "accomplishments" anytime someone challenges his competency and I'm always amused by how much of it is nothing more than "filler".

You really don't have a comeback to my observations that Obama really HADN'T been exceptional at anything since he left Harvard with that "President of the Law Review" title...do you?
Have YOU been something exceptional?

18 and dropping rapidly due to gay marriage, immigration, and a nuclear peace in the Middle East. With 15+ months to go he has a lot of time to make more positive contributions to his legacy, much to the complete consternation of Republicans.

Ahh,.. so you're the last Obama apologist , I was wondering where you were, please make sure to turn the lights out when you finally leave Obie Wan la-la-la land after all the electricity bills there have "necessarily skyrocketed".....

One has to wonder when you skirt wearing, pom-pom waving partisan robots will get tired of cheerleading for scumbag politicians that couldn't give a less of a damn about you...and for the record President Obama's "legacy" is that he managed to royally fuck up everything he put his grubby lil' paws on so as far as making "more contributions" to it DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH pal.. the only thing El Presidente Douche Bag has managed to do in almost 7 years is make President George "Gunslinger" W. Bush look good.

What a fabulous bit of science fiction you have fallen for. None of our current problems would have even happened had Republicans done what they brag about best and be fiscally responsible and had actually balanced the nations books. We are paying for the sins of a Republican lie and all you have done is find a scapegoat who is too smart for you. Falling on your own petards is going to be worth the price of admission even if it will take generations to repair the damage you have done to the United States.

Seven years of Barry and you're STILL blaming the GOP? At this rate Barack Obama is going to be the only two term President EVER that's not responsible for anything bad that happened on his watch! Classic stuff...Nuhuh...you're White House Press Secretary material!
Supposedly, the GOP kicked butt in 2014. What do you have to show for it?

So this is what the Republicans have been reduced to. Blustering lying poseurs with nothing to offer to America except sound bytes and hyperbole. If this is the best they have to offer than the Republican Party is over. Can anyone come forth without patronizing remarks covered in fundamentalist fervor? A wholesale denial of reality and promises of war? I think we are in trouble America.

September 18, 2015– "On Wednesday, 11 Republican presidential primary candidates took their hard-earned places behind their respective podiums on stage at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library. The first post-debate poll has been released, and Carly Fiorina, the former CEO of HP, is now a front-runner for the Republican nomination.

A strong performance in the first debate on the under-card stage thrust Fiorina onto the main stage for Wednesday’s CNN debate. Many questioned whether or not she’d continue to impress, or if she would buckle under the pressure.

After the debate, those who underestimated Fiorina were silenced. According to Robert Herring, Sr., CEO of One America News Network, the One America News national post-debate poll conducted by Gravis Marketing, a non-partisan research firm, shows it’s all Fiorina coming out of the second debate.

Taken immediately after the debate, the Gravis poll shows Fiorina jumping to first place at 22 percent, tied with Donald Trump. OAN’s previous national poll, conducted on September 3-4, showed the former HP top executive in seventh place with 2.7 percent."

~snip~

Read more: Post-debate poll shows new GOP front-runner has emerged
You put a lot of effort into this troll. Too bad no one gives a rats ass.
I think Carly is a fine woman who proves that your war on women is a liberal myth.

I'm never disappointed by the pieces of shit personalities the right wing in this country get enamored over. You people are a constant source of well deserved derision for your candidate choices that seem to emerge from a swamp of bad ideas. I've already seen a Carly Fiorina campaign and she will be undone just as easily as she was in 2010 by none other than Barbara Boxer. Now tell me, how does anyone with half a brain get beat by Barbara Boxer? I think you should invest some time seeing what you've hooked your wagon to before it's too late.
Piece of shit personalities?

Like Sharpton? Weiner? Jackson? Tip over Guam guy? Treyvon Martin? Dead douche in Ferguson? Olbermann?
Those kind of shit personalities?

I don't notice the Democrats putting any of them up for President.

LOL...you liberals ALWAYS trot out that same tired list of Barry's "accomplishments" anytime someone challenges his competency and I'm always amused by how much of it is nothing more than "filler".

You really don't have a comeback to my observations that Obama really HADN'T been exceptional at anything since he left Harvard with that "President of the Law Review" title...do you?

Put myself through college without running up a dime of debt. Operated successful businesses for the better part of forty years. Kind of proud of myself for having ticked off 28 of the classic climbs of North America and real proud of myself for passing a PGA player's aptitude test at age 60. Exceptional? Nope...just an average guy with diverse interests.

The difference between myself and Barry is that I've never been given things like he has. As a matter of fact I know few people that HAVE! Just saying...

Because screwball Republicans will take everything and anything and make a big deal over nothing. That much we have learned already.

Something like you Communist do with Trump, and someone in the audience saying muslim's are the problem in this country, and you 2 digit IQ'd maggots go berserk, and try to make it the biggest thing in the world....anything to take presure off that murdering, lying, corrupt bitch, you perverts have as your front runner!

Hypocrisy from you pond scum drips from ever post you zombies put out!

I bet an old lib bullies you every day that might explain your anger.

What anger? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::fu:

If that isn't anger it must be a phobia of some type.

Did you ever think (I know, stupid of me to even think that YOU think) I do it for my own entertainment, and the secret of that is, I get a kick out of all you communists going crazy with your hatred and vitriol directed at me. Why in the world would you think that anything said on here could change someones mind, when 99% of us are rooted in our beliefs!
^ Nope. Not upset or anything.

Put myself through college without running up a dime of debt. Operated successful businesses for the better part of forty years. Kind of proud of myself for having ticked off 28 of the classic climbs of North America and real proud of myself for passing a PGA player's aptitude test at age 60. Exceptional? Nope...just an average guy with diverse interests.

The difference between myself and Barry is that I've never been given things like he has. As a matter of fact I know few people that HAVE! Just saying...
Cool story, bro.

18 and dropping rapidly due to gay marriage, immigration, and a nuclear peace in the Middle East. With 15+ months to go he has a lot of time to make more positive contributions to his legacy, much to the complete consternation of Republicans.

Ahh,.. so you're the last Obama apologist , I was wondering where you were, please make sure to turn the lights out when you finally leave Obie Wan la-la-la land after all the electricity bills there have "necessarily skyrocketed".....

One has to wonder when you skirt wearing, pom-pom waving partisan robots will get tired of cheerleading for scumbag politicians that couldn't give a less of a damn about you...and for the record President Obama's "legacy" is that he managed to royally fuck up everything he put his grubby lil' paws on so as far as making "more contributions" to it DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH pal.. the only thing El Presidente Douche Bag has managed to do in almost 7 years is make President George "Gunslinger" W. Bush look good.

What a fabulous bit of science fiction you have fallen for. None of our current problems would have even happened had Republicans done what they brag about best and be fiscally responsible and had actually balanced the nations books. We are paying for the sins of a Republican lie and all you have done is find a scapegoat who is too smart for you. Falling on your own petards is going to be worth the price of admission even if it will take generations to repair the damage you have done to the United States.

Seven years of Barry and you're STILL blaming the GOP? At this rate Barack Obama is going to be the only two term President EVER that's not responsible for anything bad that happened on his watch! Classic stuff...Nuhuh...you're White House Press Secretary material!

The voters took away Barry, Harry and Nancy's ability to pass a political agenda that would have done serious damage to the country. Until someone else is sitting in the Oval Office that doesn't threaten to veto anything he doesn't like that's as good as it's going to get.

So this is what the Republicans have been reduced to. Blustering lying poseurs with nothing to offer to America except sound bytes and hyperbole. If this is the best they have to offer than the Republican Party is over. Can anyone come forth without patronizing remarks covered in fundamentalist fervor? A wholesale denial of reality and promises of war? I think we are in trouble America.

September 18, 2015– "On Wednesday, 11 Republican presidential primary candidates took their hard-earned places behind their respective podiums on stage at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library. The first post-debate poll has been released, and Carly Fiorina, the former CEO of HP, is now a front-runner for the Republican nomination.

A strong performance in the first debate on the under-card stage thrust Fiorina onto the main stage for Wednesday’s CNN debate. Many questioned whether or not she’d continue to impress, or if she would buckle under the pressure.

After the debate, those who underestimated Fiorina were silenced. According to Robert Herring, Sr., CEO of One America News Network, the One America News national post-debate poll conducted by Gravis Marketing, a non-partisan research firm, shows it’s all Fiorina coming out of the second debate.

Taken immediately after the debate, the Gravis poll shows Fiorina jumping to first place at 22 percent, tied with Donald Trump. OAN’s previous national poll, conducted on September 3-4, showed the former HP top executive in seventh place with 2.7 percent."

~snip~

Read more: Post-debate poll shows new GOP front-runner has emerged
You put a lot of effort into this troll. Too bad no one gives a rats ass.
I think Carly is a fine woman who proves that your war on women is a liberal myth.

I'm never disappointed by the pieces of shit personalities the right wing in this country get enamored over. You people are a constant source of well deserved derision for your candidate choices that seem to emerge from a swamp of bad ideas. I've already seen a Carly Fiorina campaign and she will be undone just as easily as she was in 2010 by none other than Barbara Boxer. Now tell me, how does anyone with half a brain get beat by Barbara Boxer? I think you should invest some time seeing what you've hooked your wagon to before it's too late.
Piece of shit personalities?

Like Sharpton? Weiner? Jackson? Tip over Guam guy? Treyvon Martin? Dead douche in Ferguson? Olbermann?
Those kind of shit personalities?

I don't notice the Democrats putting any of them up for President.
No, just as the poster kids for justice in America

The voters took away Barry, Harry and Nancy's ability to pass a political agenda that would have done serious damage to the country. Until someone else is sitting in the Oval Office that doesn't threaten to veto anything he doesn't like that's as good as it's going to get.

Really? I think they've done a pretty good job getting things done without any kind of cooperation. Now the only question that remains is why haven't the Republicans done the same?

Really? I think they've done a pretty good job getting things done without any kind of cooperation. Now the only question that remains is why haven't the Republicans done the same?

Ah, this Administration basically came into office with big majorities that meant they didn't HAVE to cooperate with the GOP (which was their right) and they didn't. From that first meeting that Barack Obama had with GOP leaders when he lectured them on the fact that "elections have consequences...I won!" until the 2010 mid-terms, the Republicans were essentially locked out in the hall while Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi passed whatever they could get moderate Democrats to go along with. The GOP was powerless.

To then turn around and complain that the GOP was being unfair because they won't "cooperate" with Barry's vision for the country after the voters voted Republican to stop what was going on...is amusing, Nuhuh! It seems that elections had consequences in 2008...but not so much in 2010. Or at least that's what the leaders of the Democratic Party seemed to think.

What a lying bitch

You're in trouble when your pathological need to tell lies is told with a straight face to Fox News and their Lieutenants of propaganda.

"Carly Fiorina has a big problem with the truth. More specifically, she has a problem with embellishing the truth, in a manner very reminiscent of disgraced NBC anchor Brian Williams.

On Friday, conservative radio host Sean Hannity asked Fiorina to explain stories that Hewlett-Packard violated in the Iran embargo, by selling millions of dollars of computers, parts and equipment through a Dubai-based company, while she was CEO.

"The SEC did a thorough investigation and concluded that no one in management, myself included, knew anything about it," Fiorina told Hannity.

She repeated the line, nearly verbatim, to FOX News Sunday host Chris Wallace, this weekend.

"In fact, the SEC investigation proved that neither I nor anyone else in management knew about it," she told Wallace.

Yes, except the SEC investigation didn't. In fact, the SEC didn't perform an investigation at all, especially one that cleared her of any knowledge of the affair.

What is true is that the SEC's Division of Corporate Finance inquired about HP's dealings with Iran. There was back and forth, with the SEC asking questions, and HP answering, which ended with this letter from the SEC. But, there is no record of the Enforcement Division -- the only division that performs investigations -- taking up the matter. Thus, no investigation was performed.

That, in and of itself, may have been a satisfactory answer. In fact, it would have been a very satisfactory answer.

It used to be. On Fiorina's own 2010 Senate campaign fact-check site, the campaign makes no claim about the SEC clearing Fiorina of having any personal knowledge. It, unlike Fiorina herself, sticks to the facts in saying that the SEC "inquired about" -- not "investigated" -- the matter, but chose not to prosecute.

Further, an Associated Press story, posted at FOXNews.com, reported that HP "acknowledged that it knew" sales were occurring in Iran, despite the embargo, but maintained it did not violate the law.

So, there never was a real investigation into the matter, let alone one that declared her, or anyone at HP, innocent of any knowledge of the matter."
More at the link: Carly Fiorina Lies To Fox, Has A Bri-Wi Problem

I think a fair examination of his academic achievements would be called for before drawing any conclusion.

Funny you should say that since Barry won't release his college transcripts.

If he's as smart as both you, he and other idiots think he is then he should release em so all of us know how smart he is.

Funny how that works. Most folks would love for EVERYONE to see how smart they are. Barry? Not so much. He's not released his transcripts for a reason. Wonder what that reason is??
So, you missed that part where he graduated summa cum laude at Harvard Law, which means his GPA was at least 3.7? What was your GPA at Harvard' at any of the Ivy League schools?

Oh deflecting the question huh??

Why doesn't he release his trancripts smart guy?? If he has nothing to hide he would have released them long ago.

Got an answer smart ass??
Cause his college transcripts are none of your fucking business.

LMAO Apparently Barry feels the same way.

He sure wouldn't want anyone to know how he got into college and where from. College transcripts tell it all.

Jesus are you dumb.
Says the person claiming that a man who graduated with honors from one of the best law schools in the nation; who served as the President of its law Review, is not intelligent.

Forum List

Back